[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white bois so racist? >its just a joke man! Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
Why are white bois so racist?

>its just a joke man! Don't be a jew worshipping sjw about it! This is why we'll never get over racism because you always get butthurt when I say something racist! Honestly, I think black people are the most racist!
>>
>>28144436
I think nigs and spics are just too sensitive. The gooks never get that mad about it.
>>
The pendulum is swinging the other way. Stay mad, kike.
>>
I hate niggers not because of their skin but because they can't properly behave in any society, hence why all Latin America hates them, Europe, and NA... Seriously what kind of people sell their own people for slavery and then bitch about it 200 years later
>>
>>28144436
why are non-whites so sensitive?

why can't you just chill out? white people are shat on 24/7 by minorities and we don't care one bit
>>
we're racist because we are racist. no matter how much browbeating and pressure is put on people, different races still see each other as different. it's why even though we're supposed to be beyond race that you get people apologizing for their race or standing up for other races.
>it's society's fault trayvon was like that
this is racist, because it assumes black people are affected in particular ways by society
>white men did a lot of bad things in the past
also racist, it assumes that there is something particular about white people that makes them stand out
>I love indian culture, it's so vibrant and expressive
racist
>diversity is good
racist, it implies people are different

cannot escape racism
>>
>>28144436
Cause you keep stealing shit from him
>>
>>28144458
>The gooks never get that mad about it.
maybe we could shock the others into submission and insanity with nukes
Imagine all of Africa churning out animes.
>>
>>28144490
This is the best redpill. We need to infiltrate the high school teachers faculty, we just need a few higher up to ensure there are no lay offs...
>>
back to >>>/niggertwitter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmKVBiGLlk
>>
File: 1443296838596.jpg (113 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1443296838596.jpg
113 KB, 700x700
>>28144512
>why are non-whites so sensitive?
>why can't you just chill out?

This. stop being a nigger spic chink retard and getting butt-blasted by terms

You see white people getting butthurt over the term mayonnaise?
you see white people getting butthurt over the term cracker?
You see white people getting butthurt over the term honkey?
You see white people getting butthurt over the term whiteboi?

No. Of course not. Because it's stupid, childish, immature, and borderline retarded to get upset over name calling.

It's always minorities that get fanny faltered over minor discrepancies like that. Grow a sense of humor and shut the fuck up.

Racism doesn't exist in the 21st century like it used to. If racism still existed i'd be able to go to a local nigger lynching rally or watch the chinks hammer away at railroad. Guess what; you can't. Cause that world is dead and gone.
>>
>>28144436
Because niggers are animals.
>>
>>28144513
this. a little racism is good its the anti racism thats hateful and cancerous
>>
All people are racist, including blacks obviously. The problem is White people have got it into their heads that racism is terrible and that they must never be racist. When white people accidentally say something racist they feel they have to either commit seppuku or find some non-racist excuse for what they said. And non-white people living in white countries have gotten it into their heads that white people are the cause of all their problems and that POC like themselves can't be racist. Non-white people in their own countries are racist as fuck however. Just look at how Burma treats Muslim refugees, or how Libya treats Blacks.
>>
>>28144436
Which episode was this?
>>
>>28144668
http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/So_Funny_I_Forgot_to_Laugh
>>
File: 1461116386079.png (149 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1461116386079.png
149 KB, 313x313
>>28144490
I love this false idea that ignorant whites have about Africans selling otgers into slavery.

First off tribes on the shore sold prisoners from other tribes to the Europeans. Why the hell would tribe a who is at war with b give a fuck what happens to the other tribe's member.
The Goths never gave a fuck about the Celts. The Scands never sent back up to the French when the romans were invading. The Spanish didn't send convoys to russia to help them stop the G. Khans troop. So why the fuck would tribe Breeky do anything for tribe Cheeky if they were not only indifferent but hated each other?
Secondly, just because someone offers you something doesn't mean you have to take. Actually contrary to what your sub-50 iq may think, supply arises from demand. So while some tribes were selling slaves, Europeans buying them in mass is what fueled and encourage it to continue and grow. Sort of like how "so righteous" American whites consume the most illicit drugs today and are thus responsible for the South America drug trade.
Thirdly, whites(in America) bred slaves to be slaves for life despite their own indentured servitude law specifying only 7 years, neglected to educate those slaves so they would never realize that such a law existed, and then proceeded to cry bitch tears for two hundred years after said slaves were freed and are now their neighbours for eternity.
So in short your an idiot, slavery was bad, and whites are 10,000% guilty and in the wrong for it.
>>
>>28144805
>Europeans were the only ones buying slaves in Africa
Alright, you lost me there.
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: KANGZ.png (278 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
KANGZ.png
278 KB, 500x313
>>28144805
Das right never forget WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
>>28144837
Where did I even imply that? And why does that even matter? Should we let all murderers off because there are other murderers? How is someone else doing the bad thing you're doing even an excuse?
>>
>>28144805
kangz n sheeit, you get the drill.

>what is the kingdom of benin
>what are celts being enslaved by the ancient greeks and romans
>what are irish slaves in the US
get your fucking head out of your ass you afrocentric nigger apologist.
>>
>>28144805
http://www.historynet.com/how-long-did-the-moors-have-white-slaves.htm

Slavery has been used by all races for a long time. One race should not get special treatment for something that happened before they were born.
>>
File: The ass was fat.jpg (824 KB, 1142x3204) Image search: [Google]
The ass was fat.jpg
824 KB, 1142x3204
>>28144436

Arthur is just mad that he didn't get to tap that fat ass.
>>
>>28144805
> just because someone offers you something doesn't mean you have to take (it)

Ironic, considering that you're also trying to argue that Africans were compelled to sell their own people into slavery because "supply arises from demand". In other words Europeans have free will and can choose not to be evil, whereas Africans have no free will whatsoever, and must offer up slaves if asked to do so.
>>
>>28144512
>white people are shat on 24/7 by minorities and we don't care one bit
Nice joke there Jimbo
>>
>>28145005
>what is the kingdom of benin
Hey let me be white for a second: I've never heard of it so it doesn't count.
>what are celts being enslaved by the ancient greeks and romans
Yes there have been white slaves which has nothing to do with what I said. But if I was to go capture some Celt descendants right now and enslave them and some frenchman tried to stop me, would I be able to go "HURR YOU LET THEM GET ENSLAVED 2000 YEARS AGO WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING NOW, JEEZ THOSE KEKASIANS SURE ARE DUMB!"
>what are irish slaves in the US
Indentured Servants that I literally mentioned in my post. After a period of time they were legally freed and not bred and lied to in an attempt to keep them servants for eternity.
Stay ignorant.
>>
File: 1452722916893.gif (819 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1452722916893.gif
819 KB, 500x326
>be white as scandinavian ancestry can be
>ancestors were sold to serfdom and slavery through history
>got fucked in the ass by the saxons, vikings, crusaders, kalifatties, kkk, nazis, mongoloids, and god knows who else
>live life, don't feel entitled to anything
>mfw some dindu tries to guilt me on something my ancestors supposedly did
>mfw SJW's demand me to "check my privilege"
>>
>>28144436
If you don't like it go back to africa, nigger.

shitb8 desu 0/10 OP
>>
>>28144436
Sounds like Arthur has a fair point desu
>>
>tattling on somebody for verbal bants

Unless it's spam and actually denying you and you have actually talked to the kids first, then you're a tattle tale bitch.

This goes back to elementary school too. If you tattled you know what you are bitch.
>>
>>28145253
>the Irish were treated as equals after they were freed

LMAO
>>
>>28144805
>whites are guilty for something they weren't alive to commit

Typical whiny nigger
>>
File: 1461504814738.jpg (477 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1461504814738.jpg
477 KB, 812x806
>>28145248
>blah blah blah words in my mouth
Yes, those african slavers were bad too. Again someone doing something bad doesn't give you an excuse to do bad.
Besides they were warring tribes. I forgot that European wars had you guys being all nice to each other and never enslaving your enemies. Cough cough: >>28145179

>>28145371
Nice meme dude!
>>
>>28145253
Good god is this anon what revisionism looks like? Read a fucking book. Better yet, read two and compare them yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x386
>>28145419
>gets BTFO
>"I-It's just meme!"
>>
>>28144436
arthur is fucking savage
>>
>>28144805
So basically you just gave me a long explanation saying that Africans can never be held accountable for their actions. It's always going to be someone else's fault. Got it. I hate your kind the most.
>>
>>28145351
She asked him to stop several times, he refused. He also drew a picture of her head on a dog body with "sheepdog appreciation day" on it and taped it to her locker after everyone made it clear that they were becoming uncomfortable with his actions.
Arthur was being a butthurt sperg.
>>
>>28145248
Anon makes an excellent point about some apologist bullshit, white guilt poster responds by sidestepping the point, and to boot, uses a meme picture while simultaneously trying to rhetorically trump some other guy by calling his argument a meme.

Oh and the other guy had a second phenomenal point.

Good show, apologist. Stay Wikipedia-educated
>>
File: 1129871297.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1129871297.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>>28145411
>events in the past have no effect on present day society and race relations
I can't believe faggots like you are allowed to vote. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>28145419
>Someone else doing bad shit doesn't give you the excuse to do bad shit
>just because someone is selling a slave doesn't mean you should buy one, white devil

But senpai, you built so much of your argument on the axiom that the African slave trade was encouraged by European demand! Which means...
>just because some white devil wants to buy a slave, doesn't mean you should sell him one
Right? Oh no? Because it's never the Africans fault right? Because they were warring tribes or whatever? So let me get this straight, when one African tribe feeds the son of an enemy tribe to the European slave machine, that's the Europeans fault. But when one white devil sells the son of an enemy state to THEIR slave machine, it's the fault of both parties?

What because slavery is a white invention that is so hard wired into the white brain that 21st century whites should still be apologizing to your half-read ass for it?

Shig
>>
>>28145419
>Besides they were warring tribes. I forgot that European wars had you guys being all nice to each other and never enslaving your enemies.

You're just proving my point. Humans are capable of evil things, all races are guilty. Your posts make it seem like you feel white people are worse for committing the same atrocities as everyone else.

Also, I don't believe in racial supremacy. I do see a lot of effort to cause hatred between races through the media. Don't let the television think for you, propaganda will fuck with you if you let it.
>>
>>28145747
Based anon, concisely said
>>
>>28144436
Everyone is racist. It's natural to want to preserve your race.

Only brainwashed liberal blank slate faggots actually try to play ignorant.
>>
>>28144436
You just BTFOed yourself with that greentext
>>
>>28145900
It's true aren't black people supposed to be hard? Do they need another movement for their feelings?
>>
That's a good question. I guess if's built into them? Who knows. All I know is right noa I'm enjoying watching the white race shrivel and die. Once that happens, we'll lynch all the niggers and take back the southern U.S. and Mexico 2.0 will rise!
>>
>>28145747
They are worse for commiting the same atrocities because they look like beautiful and are more smarter and civilized and that makes the "minority's" jealous
>>
>>28145617
>I'm gonna be a whiny nigger forever and you can't stop me!!!!

That's actually fine by me.
You're alienating the entire world by being such primitive, stupid, unsuccessful, violent, entitled, whiny savages.
The whole world from China to India to Russia to the Middle East to South America looks down on black people and you're perpetuating this through your behaviour.

Good.
Stay at the bottom.
Your mean IQ is literally 85.
>>
>>28144436
We are still superior races
Have to enjoy it while it lasts
>>
File: 1461467765211.jpg (108 KB, 720x598) Image search: [Google]
1461467765211.jpg
108 KB, 720x598
>tfw when helping black children with 'big' words before they get to it

Funny as shit and the rare occasion they do know a three syllable doozy they get this look on their face like I just stole their thunder. It's the only good part of being a high school teacher.
>>
>>28144712
>>>28144668 (You)
>http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/So_Funny_I_Forgot_to_Laugh
Much as gracias
>>
>>28144712
Oh wow that's so out of character for him
>>
>>28146208
That's what you get for only teaching standard classes scrub
>>
>>28145957
This actually is the rationale at play in that cuck's subconscious btw. Black people are expected to be savages, they can't help it, and liberals hold whitey to a higher standard because they actually do believe in a racial hierarchy.
>>
File: diverse.jpg (69 KB, 720x598) Image search: [Google]
diverse.jpg
69 KB, 720x598
>>28146208
The image doesn't reflect the diversity at all.
>>
>>28146604

*history

I'm not sure what standard scrub class is. I'm American.
>>
>>28146738
Standard Classes. As in classes that arent honors or AP classes.

Since your a teacher, give me advice for the AP exams next week.
>>
>>28146504
He is a bit of an attentionwhore though.
>>
>>28144458
>people who are better than white people on average
>Asian people
>don't complain
>people who are worse than white people on average
>hispanic people.
>Complain
>people who are way worse than everyone else on average
>Black people
>complains very loudly

Do you hear white people complain about Asian racism a lot? Only in Japan.

It's how it works. People need excuses, they can't handle being worse than others. You find it everywhere. Just play a videogame once.

It's not everyone of course but a lot of people are like this.
>>
>>28144805
I'm a nigger and i say fuck you us niggers and muslims should stay in our place which is at the bottom. We should lick the soles of whiteys feet and constantly thank him for what he gave us, life.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.