[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEET/ General.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Sup Neetfags? Just got my unemployment approval. $420/wk! Dope. Never been NEET before. What should I do now that I have 6 months to sit on my ass?
>>
>>28144038

Travel somewhere. I wish I had Neet bucks, along with my savings ID be rolling somewhere in the Pacific or Australia
>>
>>28144066
This sounds fun. I've got like 10k in the bank. I was gonna buy a bunch of cocaine.
>>
Smells like bullshit. What country? There's no way they give you that amount just for being NEET especially if you're male.
>>
>>28144113
USA. It's unemployment. Made a decent salary, got laid off.
>>
Live in Thailand for 6 months
>>
If you need to ask that question, there's a big chance you'll get bored to death anyways. Enjoy your depression.
>>
>>28144111
>>28144111

Buy it in those countries, cheaper + more fun
>>
>>28144166
Thanks desu. I'll try not to let it cripple me.
>>
Want to play chess? I can teach you if you don't know.
>>
>>28144230
I'm decent at chess. Where to play sempai?
>>
>>28144038
Out of the English-speaking cointries, you get a sum that formidable only in Australia.

NEET paradise.
>>
>>28144264
I'm in MURICA BITCH! Thanks Obama.
>>
>>28144113
Unemployment is different from SSI/SSD

$420 a week is believable
>>
Finland, 24 years old uneducated neet. Been so for just a bit over a year now, and gonna carry it on until next fall when I'll roll back into school.
I get a total 998,5 euros in benefits monthly, from which half goes for bills and rent and the rest is for me to spend as I will.
It's pretty modest, but at least I'll never go hungry or homeless and can still buy something nice every now and then.
>>
>>28144257
http://en.lichess.org/9bq62AUO

Let's start here.
>>
>>28144038
why is it that people who get benefits get more than minimum wage workers?

i've literally never had a pay check from my wagecuck cashier job more than like $220
>>
>>28144363
Isn't it common sense that well-educated and experienced workers are entitled to higher unemployment benefits than, say, highschool dropout who ever only has cleaned toilets for a couple weeks?
>>
File: 1460004678769.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1460004678769.png
12 KB, 645x773
>Tfw you make almost as much in a week as I do in a month.
>>
You're getting over 21k a year? You better have dependents
>>
>>28144363
>cashier job
If you're over the age of 20 and you're STILL a cashier you should swiftly consider suicide because you're going nowhere in life even if you're in college. I'm still going to school and I at least have a decent job that pays well.
>>
>>28144706
That's not very constructive opinion. You can't just tell everybody who's in a different situation than you in life to kill themselves.
Besides, 20 is young. Barely adult, even.
>>
My disability payments are $1110/mo
>>
>>28144755
I'd say 25+ is adult
>>
>>28144799
Everyone older than me is decrepit, everyone younger than me is a baby.
>>
i'm disabled and get $480 a month. fuck Canada.
>>
>>28144038
Fuck.
I work 40 hours a week at a factory and make 440/week after taxes. Fuck you NEET
>>
>>28144968
More like fuck your job if you think that's too little for your time investment.
Get a better one, or raise.
>>
>>28144038
Testing128399388

Abc

>mfw
>>
>>28144602
IKTF. And I'm working as an engineer in a post-commie country for measly 500 yuros.

Probably by the definition of wagecuck my picture is shown as an example.
>>
>>28144038
For just $500 per month I can set you up with a nice, virginal, obedient Christian wife from Asia. Contact me at [email protected]
>>
Me too, meng. After taxes, that's 1800 / month. I'm McLovin' It.

Quick question: did they ever ask you to provide proof that you were looking for a job? I know the form has some stuff to fill out on the reverse side, but does anyone ever get called on it?
>>
>>28144602
Kek. I was making double that at my job previous.
>>
>>28144331
I am doing my PhD and working my butt off and my scholarship is only 1,3k. Well, but I like my job - would get horribly bored without it. And outside of the academic society would look like a complete cringe.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.