[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are so ugly that it genuinely makes you suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you are so ugly that it genuinely makes you suicidal

Guys I can't deal with this anymore. I've always hated my appearance but lately it's so bad that I am genuinely terrified of looking in the mirror. I also can't stop thinking about it, at least 2-3 times an hour. I feel like a monster
>>
Sorry OP. I hope you become happy one day
>>
>>28143584
do you have a fat face?

i just tell myself it's hyper energy stores for when i stop being a lazy piece of shit and that it's my fault i haven't subjected myself to enough high intensity exercise
>>
Haven't looked in the mirror for 5+ years

Probably don't even recognize myself anymore
>>
>>28143584
I didn't look in the mirror for months a while back.

Being repulsive mentally and physically has finally brought me to the point where I want to kill myself again. I can't stop obsessing over it.

I'll never be loved or fit in and I can't see the point to living like that.
>>
>>28143827
No I don't have a fat face. I am just plain fucking disgusting.

I am 5'2 feet tall, I look fucking anorexic and only weigh 45 kg, I have big bug eyes, messy hair, bushy eyebrows, a big nose, pale skin, huge faggot lips, big hands and feet, a shitty pube beard when I don't shave, and a shit posture. I look like a faggot who got starved to death.
>>
Don't know what to tell. I would ask you to post pic to see if you really are as bad as you say but if you are you probably won't. Seen a therapist?
>>
>>28143899
Sounds pretty bad.
Sorry you lost the genetic lottery.
I lost it too and I am virgin loser.
>>
>>28144025
>just see a therapist, bruh
The guy is unattractive to 90% of females just because of his height

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>28143584
Same I want heaps of plastic surgery it's my only motivation to make money in this lifetime. I'm going to move to Korea to get the god tier doctors to work their magic on my face and body. I will emerge a butterfly and commence being a heroin addict in New York City, in an ironic way while filming the entire thing for an art film (with my new good looks I will be a star).
>>
>>28144180
A therapist obviously won't get him laid you fuck but he might give him some peace of mind

but yeah avoid female therapists OP
>>
>>28144199
>get surgery
>something goes wrong
>everyone I know mocks me
I can see it happening

Fuck, I don't even know if they have surgery to fix my face and height surgery just isn't developed enough.

>>28144217
>just go to a therapist, brah
>>
Pics or it didn't happen. people always over exaggerate and I bet it's not that bad.
>TFW no Chris Hemsworth

Well ffs yeah your not that hot but no one is
>>
File: 1392893457821.jpg (14 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1392893457821.jpg
14 KB, 400x335
>tfw i had to cover up my mirror at one point to not get suicidal every time i use the bathroom
>tfw youll never ever look cute
just
>>
>no society where you build your own mask by hand and it becomes your face
>>
>>28144266
except for Chris Hemsworth and like 5 of my friends, there's nothing better being shitfaced on a friday night and looking at how women literary throw themselves at them, it's a nice reminder that you're a waste of human that would be better spent on a nig in africa getting cannibalized by other nigs for magic at least he'd do something with his life
>>
>>28143899
>>>/fit/
You may look horrible, but you can always have muscles.
>>
File: giff.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
giff.gif
458 KB, 250x250
>>28144266
>>28144025
I already posted a pic of my face to r9k and people said I looked like a faggot who should kill myself.
>>28144645
I don't want to spend hundreds of hours in the gym if it won't change my face.
>>
>>28144645
Fuck off, you retard

>>28144408
>tfw you make it months without seeing yourself only to see your reflection in your tablet screen and burst into tears.
It was like I was looking at another person... and I found them absolutely hideous. That's the legitimately accurate view of how other's see me at first
>>
>>28144751
Lmao so mad because you think you're an ugly special snowflake. No one cares
>>
>>28144751
feels fucking bad man... im saving up for a fair bit of facial surgery, i just hope the doc im planning to have do it can do the impossible. ill likely make a consultation with him next month to either make or break my hopes
>>
>>28144806
>getting mad because you're dumb
There's no reason to be upset, friend
>>
>>28143584
I have this fantasy sometimes where i'm like a genie and I go around making ugly robots like you beautiful and changing everyones lives, giving them what will make them happy.

It would be my dream job. ;__;
>>
>>28144846
I don't think you understand that you aren't special and taking your insecurities out on other people doesn't help yourself. Fuck I could be ugly, but at least I'm not a bitter prick
>>
>>28144893
>just lift, bruh
>just don't be bitter, bruh
Ugh, how do people even think they're different if we're all equal in this just world like shaking my head
>>
File: 14.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
Then why dont you just kill yourself
>>
>>28143584
post pic
originaruuu
>>
>>28144919
Litterally just don't be a bitter prick
>tfw depressed
>tfw ugly
So are a fuck ton of other people yet they don't go around moping asking for pitty.
Just kill yourself if you really can't grow up and learn to take life as its given to you
>>
>>28145086
>just stop believing philosophical facts you believe and delude yourself like everyone else
>just grow up
>normalfags genuinely are this stupid but can't even realize it
I'm glad I'm dying
>>
>>28143584
Hello cebruz
originale\'
>>
File: 47.jpg (30 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
30 KB, 289x292
>>28145156
>implying Cebz ugly
Youre just butthurt
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.