[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this summarize this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (678 KB, 1845x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
678 KB, 1845x1040
Does this summarize this board?
>>
I do a lot of thing listed as GAMA but then again how can you quantify thing like "highly intelligent in one specific area" or "solid historical sense or world view"? I like to spend allot of my free time studying history and math but I always feel I'm not as smart as I think I am or at least not as wish I was.
Is this just bait to try and make me feel special?
>>
So 80% of all men are betas?
>>
>>28142915
Holy shit. The accuracy on this is too real m8.

Gud job.

>>28143910
80/20 that's right.
>>
Gamma male sounds more schizoid than aspie, though they can be easily mistaken for each other.
>>
>>28143882
Also I just realized that this is in all likely hood bait I don't think anyone is going to want to admit to themselves the negative thing listed on the bets side and allot of the thing listed on Gamma are thing everyone does.
>>
>Identifying yourself as a
Gamma/Beta to feel better about yourselves

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Because a smart individual always spends his spare time on /r9k/, always
>>
>>28142915
Yes, perfectly. This board is full of posters who think they are "gamma" males. Misunderstood geniuses, superior beings, multi-talented prodigies.

When in fact they are all delusional failures in life who are dumb as bricks.
>>
>>28142915
William Luther Pierce was a true white hero.
>>
I'm a gamma male without the intellectual prowess. Help
>>
>>28144130
I know that factually speaking I'm not dumb. You don't need to believe me, but almost everyone around me views me as intelligent. I've had several people say outright that I'm smarter than they were (granted, none of them were overly bright). I've had college professors and highly educated people act as if I'm smarter than I think I am. I'm willing to concede that I can become delusional at times, and I am certainly a failure at life, but I'm not dumb as bricks.
>>
>>28142915
I'm a mix I'd say.
>>
>>28144221

I like lying on the internet too
>>
>>28144221
>smart
>a failure
Does not compute
>>
>>28142915
I'm definitely Gamma. Every single thing there applies to me, and there's nothing in the Beta list that I do.
>>
>>28144281
As I said, I don't care if you believe me.
>>28144321
A few months ago I'd agree with you, but now for some reason something changed and I'm willing to accept reality in this regard. I'm no genius, but I'm reasonably smart.
>>
>>28144221
People saying you're smart is probably the worst indicator of intelligence you could bring up. They don't really know you and most people tend to think too highly about others.
>>
>>28144087
How do you identify yourself then?
>>
>>28144356

Lmfao people who say they're smart aren't actually smart and are actually complete dumbasses from my experience

Go find something else to be proud of
>>
>>28144451

You don't. You kill the ego. The only truly way to live is to die before you die.
>>
>>28144463
>from my experience
you gave him a counter argument position there
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x400
>>28144479
>The only truly way to live is to die before you die.
>>
>>28144433
That's a fair point, but I'm still smart.
>>28144463
I have nothing else, and I'm tired of disregarding this simply because I'm ashamed of being that guy who calls himself smart. I've been fucking terrified of being seen as pretentious or self aggrandizing, but I'm tired of it. I'm shameless in many regards, why shouldn't I be shameless about this?
>>
>>28144482
Not that guy, but I believe there's actually research claiming intelligent people are more likely to understate their intelligence, not the other way around.
>>
>>28142915
only insecure faggots and idiots want to categorize themselves like this. most people can exhibit qualities from all of these nonsense groups.
>>
>>28144540
I don't go around preaching my own intelligence, but I'm tired of understating it too. Because I'm not stupid enough to believe my own lies, or at least not these ones.
>>
>>28144548
It's like astrology for robots
>>
>>28144529

Well why should you be ashamed as being that guy who thinks he's smart? Just accept you were that faggot and move on
>>
>>28144479
>implying you've killed your ego
>implying that your fake ego death isn't just feeding your ego

lmaoing at your life desu
>>
File: 1458661788360.png (524 KB, 687x516) Image search: [Google]
1458661788360.png
524 KB, 687x516
>>28143910
In nature that's typically what happens, there are a few (or only one) alpha males per tribe or pack, the rest all fight over any resources the alphas don't use, sometimes challenge the alphas and usually lose. "Beta" isn't even a common term in nature really because by its description almost all pack animals are betas.

That being said there's no such thing as a "gamma" in nature, there are "omegas" but they're below even betas on the social hierarchy and are basically used by the pack as a target for frustration and abuse, you don't want to be an omega, their entire purpose is to be a single outlet for anger to keep the pack from tearing itself apart.

Basically what OP is describing as "gamma" is just someone with mental problems, like the insane penguin in this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
>>
>>28144321
Do you think success is based on intelligence or something?
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>functional almost always

this is reversed desu senpai, betas are pathetic but society accepts them as regular people
>>
>>28144686

>Implying you're not just an empty space of atoms
>Implying the ego isn't an illusion

jaja'ing at your vida familia
>>
>all these faggots bickering about there robot astrology profile

If you think "typing your thoughts on an Internet forum" constitutes "gamma male" "productivity," you should probably get real used to licking the Cheetos off your fingers and wondering what the difference between you consuming shit and the people who make the shit you consume is.
>>
>>28144726
Betas are the most numerous and necessary portion of society.

Alphas serve as leaders, but without betas nothing can be accomplished. If alphas were to be killed, a high-tier beta would just assume the role and pretty much become alpha, which is what happens in nature. There is a sort of "spectrum" of betas, it's a social hierarchy within itself that is defined essentially as "non-alpha", most robots are just low-tier betas, "normies" are mid/high-tier betas and alphas are people like Napoleon or Henry Ford.
>>
>>28144870

They just mad because Bianca rejected them to the 7th grade dance
>>
WHY MUST YOU ALL ARBITRARILY DIVIDE PEOPLE BY THE KINDS OF SOCIAL SKILLS THEY HAVE? YOU WOULD LEARN SOCIAL STRUCTURE IS FLUID, SUBJECTIVE, AND EASILY MANIPULATED IF YOU WEREN'T BUSY EXCUSING YOUR PITIABLE BEHAVIOR BY ASSIGNING YOURSELF A NONEXISTENT ROLE
>>
>>28144967

Betas live in fear, just like literally everyone on /r9k/ bitching about how hard they have it
>>
So a beta is the literal definition of a failed normie?

Thank you for reminding me why this board is /reddit9k/
>>
>>28144990

>Bu-bu-but my GoToQuiz results say Im s-s-smart
>>
>>28144990
because this board is for dumb people
>>
>>28144730

>going straight to the lowest common denominator between all existence for the shock value
>implying you aren't pestilence, evolved to survive on a rock and what it gives
>implying you aren't a blob of electrified fat that has evolved to move your flesh gundam, that has been programmed to socialize, procreate, and warp reality to save an ego necessary in prehistoric survival

xaxaxaing at you comrade
>>
who made this pic? clerisu?
>>
>>28144990
There aren't any hard barriers but robots have almost zero chance of becoming Donald Trump or Alexander the Great, it's better to just accept your place in society and make the best of it.
>>
>NEET robot
>being remembered
LMAO at you deluded faggots, I bet you think you're "smart but lazy" too
>>
>>28145153

THE POINT IS THERE ARE NO REAL "PLACES" WITH REAL NAMES. THERE ARE SIMPLY PEOPLE WITH LESS OR MORE OR DIFFERENT SOCIAL SKILLS THAN OTHERS, AND THOUGH A ROBOT ISN'T GOING TO BECOME HEAD OF NASA THINKING THEY CAN'T BECOME ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SELF-STIMULATING BASEMENT LEECH IS DELUSION
>>
>>28145058

>Implying identifying myself as a GAMMA male will help me for my survival
>Implying being full of myself is essential for my survival
>Implying any sort of identity is essential for my survival
>Implying animals don't even know what the fuck they are yet they get more pussy and reproduce more than the average /r9k/ user who thinks hes smart
>Implying the ego exists

and fare and fore most

>WHERE IS YA PROOF????

QED MUDDAFUGGA
>>
>>28145273
>prehistoric survival
Your whole post is retarded but I just wanted to point out your failure in reading comprehension
Anybody who can read these posts and understands them knows I'm the one who knows what they're talking about buddy so cool it with the psychedelics, obviously you ain't took em right

Cogito ergo sum, mufukka!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.