[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become Chad? Please help brobots Bloxbloxblox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Chad_2.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chad_2.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
How do I become Chad?

Please help brobots

Bloxbloxblox
>>
Join a gym and go Zyzz mode training for at least one year without messing up none of your meals

Develop interests that can be enjoyed by other people less open to non-normie shit, as in, you can still enjoy games and animus but take an interest in things such as music people are into or sports

learn how to speak without sounding like you're going to suffer a mental breakdown out of nervousness like a scared faggot

that sums it up basically
>>
File: 1461581133437.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461581133437.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>28142886
you also need to also have at least somewhat attractive facial aesthetics

if you're a 3/10 at best, weights are going to be the male equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig, but at least you'll be in shape
>>
Sorry OP, you either have it in you or you don't
>>
First and ultimate question: How tall are you?
>>
You can't.

Chads are born with that way of life. You even posting on /r9k/ so should be happy when you'll become normalfag.
>>
Minimums
Face 6/10
head full of hair or completely shaved and round
height 5'11
Bodyfat must be less than 12%
If you have these qualities lifting will be a bonus but all you have to do is
work on your social skills and you will be a chad.
None of this counts if you are actually aspie or autistic.
>>
>>28144092
So you're saying one can be a chad without lifting?
>>
>>28142674

>Become fit- Go to /fit/
>Read the sticky.
>Follow it.
>If you have a hard start, first for a while do this:
>Eat less kcal than you spend.
>Use the app Noom to track calories.
>Caynax & Sworkit apps for free training programs.

>Learn to deal with your feelings.
>Read "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies".
>Use the apps CBT Diary, CBTi Coach and Life Strategy to track your feelings, dreams and fears.

>Organize your life.
>Track your tasks with the apps Taskhammer, Life Strategy, Raise the Bar & My Class Schedule.

>Learn to meditate or pray.
>"The Courage to be", "Way of the peaceful warrior", "The concept of anxiety" "The power of now" & "The Way of a Pilgrim" are great places to start.

>Become more social.
>Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy", "how to win friends and influence people", "The 48 laws of power", "How to make anyone fall in love with you" and "The way of the superior man".
>Learn what they offer (write it down on cards) and practice it.
>Join a club/ Hobby group.
>Do social work.
Go out.

>Sleep more, and more regularly

>Practice, practice, practice...
>>
File: nice_cock_bro.jpg (105 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
nice_cock_bro.jpg
105 KB, 449x500
>>28144380
You may claim it can be found between the lines,
but I'd also explicitly tell him to approach girls.
>>
Check my 4s
>>
>>28142886

>Join a gym and go Zyzz mode training for at least one year without messing up none of your meals

I have absolutely no clue about anything to do with lifting and getting fit. I read the /fit/ sticky and lurked there for a bit, and the basics made sense. I understand what is necessary to gain mass or to lose it, but I don't know where to start. I'm 5'10, skinnyfat but on the skinny side and looking to become ottermode. How do I achieve that? Do I do cardio to lose what fat I have, then start weights? Do I just start trying to get strength? I'm super weak, could probably barely do the lightest weights, so what weights do I start off with? How do I know when to increase the weight? Should I do bodyweight exercises to try and build some small amount of muscle to start off with before progressing to weights? What's a good routine that covers the full body so I don't look all disproportionate? How do I calculate my energy expenditure and body fat to work out how many calories I need?

I just wish there was someone to walk me through all this stuff, whenever I research it there are so many conflicting opinions and views I just get lost and give up.
>>
>>28144461

Well, I say ottermode. Something like >>28144440 would be ideal, but I don't have very high expectations
>>
>>28144440
>First he shall better himself, then approach.
If he approaches now, he is bound to failure.

Otherwise I agree.
>>
you can't become a chad, you're either born a chad or you're not
>>
>>28144461
basically from what i get here, you need to build mass first, i recommend half or quarter a year of 3000 calories per day and at least 10 hours of training a week (choose a number of lifts you wanna be able to do with the according weight and also a number of sequences. for example lets take biceps training: lets say you want do 5 sequences and 5 lifts each; you take the highest weight that you can lift that much and work up from there, while only increasing the amount of weight and not the number of lifts or sequences. it takes a few days to get to know the maximum weight you can lift.)
dont focus on one muscular area, like arms, try to gain muscles in many different parts of your body! if you focus on arms but still have a small upper body youre gonna look like an idiot.

also: try to drink a lot of water, like 2-3 liters a day; it really helps.

as soon as youre done with those 3 months of training you have gained so much experience that you know what is to be done next, maybe you want to keep on building mass or start defining special muscular areas.
>>
File: Recycle_picture.jpg (109 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
Recycle_picture.jpg
109 KB, 607x428
How does a fembot become Stacey while we're on topic?

assuming not fat already
>>
>>28142674
>How do I become Chad?

/fit/, /fa/ and develop interests in normie shit (= Netflix series, Daft Punk and instagram)
>>
>>28142674
>become Chad

lmao
>>
>>28145506
1. Wear leggings and Stan Smith
2. No short hair
3. Act like you're dumb and nice
4. ???
5. Profit
>>
>>28145506
Hold on a sec fembot a can't exist you have been exposed
>>
I've known tons of chads in my day. Believe me, their lives are as empty and meaningless as yours OP. Becoming one of them wont fix your life. Learning how to deal with your shit might.
>>
>>28145757
>/fa/

I laugh at anyone who suggests /fa/ as a way to get good looking, /fa/ has shit taste and if you follow their advice you will end up wearing super expensive clothes that will make you look worse than if you had just picked out a decent T shirt and pair of jeans.
>>
File: 1461695400757-468943834.jpg (556 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461695400757-468943834.jpg
556 KB, 1600x1200
>>28142674
Have you tried lifting? Worked for me.
>>
>>28145942
Lifting doesnt make your ugly face not ugly anymore. Why lift when its all about the face
>>
>>28145888
My bad, actually I wasn't trying to imply /fa/ are ok. I was saying that he has to get some nice clothes and lift, sorry
>>
>>28144440
is that dick considered big?
>>
File: 14616959259301454708390.jpg (669 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
14616959259301454708390.jpg
669 KB, 1200x1600
>>28145978
Dunno. I don't think I have that problem.

Just the being a fat fuck, really.
>>
>>28142674
What nobody here mentioned is that you would need to join a club of some sort that puts you around people into athletic stuff like mens league soccer
>>
>>28144380
I have just started trying to become /fit/, i think that if anyone should ever have any chance with social life they should be /fit/, don't get me wrong if someone is ugly they're fucked but it's better to be ugly with ripped bodies than be ugly and be fat. People have some respect for you when you're buff. When you're ugly and fat everyone's first thought about you will always be "wow ugly fat ass" but when you're ripped everyone will think "wow guy's buffed" and they'll be impressed that they won't care about your face. Don't get me wrong women won't jump on your dick when you'll be ripped but they won't make fun of you.
>>
>>28142674

Plan A:
> die
> reincarnate as one

Plan B:
> invent time travel
> go forward to a time where genetic reconfiguration is possible and affordable.
> if it will never be affordable, just go backwards in time to invest in Microsoft, Facebook or Apple.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.