[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it to me straight senpai, is it as bad as it looks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Give it to me straight senpai, is it as bad as it looks?
>>
Just shave it off, mate. Bald is a good look. Balding isn't.
>>
>>28142476
it's even worse, shave it all off
>>
>>28142476
Fucked er' bud
>>
shaving is the only possible way of damage control in this case - do it NOW before anyone sees you walking around like this
>>
>>28142476
Shave that shit off man.
You'll look like a fucking cueball for a time, but you'll get used to it and grow into the new look better than trying to fight a lost cause.
>>
File: Coneheads_Poster.jpg (42 KB, 287x425) Image search: [Google]
Coneheads_Poster.jpg
42 KB, 287x425
>>28142484
This. Just shave that fucking mess. Bald almost always looks good, except when you have a skull like a conehead, in which case you should consider auto abortion.
Do it and post results/
>>
>>28142476
If it was a receding hairline instead it wouldn't be too bad, and you can mask it. But I've never seen someone who just loses the hair off the top of their head immediately.
>>
COMMIT
SUICIDE
U
I
C
I
D
E
>>
>>28142476
it's utterly done for man
as a baldie myself the best thing you can do in your state is shave it, eat right, exercise and make sure your skin is healthy
>>
>>28142560
I have, I have a few people in my uni course who're balt at the top of their head
Not a single one of them has accepted that and they go around looking middle aged despite being in their early 20s
>>
ignore these people OP just leaving it as is is the true way to not give a fuck
>>
get hair implants desu senpai
>>
>>28142476
So while we're here, any tips for avoiding balding?
>don't shampoo every day, it strips out your hair's natural oils, do it every other day at most and just rinse with water when you don't shampoo
>rinse hair with cold water instead of hot
>use conditioner
>don't use hair gel, if you need styling gel use leave-in conditioner so your hair doesn't dry out
What else?
>>
Try Rogaine.
>>
Shave around the bald spot to go for the monk look, OP
>>
Comb it over, that'll cover it up
>>
>>28142484
Bald isn't a good look but it's better than balding I guess
>>
>>28142560
>>28142708
It's called female pattern baldness/diffuse thinning, I have a much, much less destructive version of it as my hair got slightly thinner but it's barely noticeable and I have no bld spots, but my hairline has not receded yet.
>>
>>28142760
Get your testosterone levels checked out.
>>
>>28142760
If you have male pattern baldness you're fucked, if you have diffuse thinning go immediately on PRP treatment before it gets worse.
>>
Your options are either be a balding betacuck or a bald betacuck

Either way you will find no gf on this planet
>>
>>28142890
>Bald isn't a good look

It is, just not with all face types.

Bald is a masculine look. So the rest of your features need to compliment that. That's the difference between looking hard and looking like a cancer patient.
>>
>>28142934
does higher or lower testosterone cause baldness?
>>
>>28143109
Lower
>>
File: baldwojak.jpg (76 KB, 531x580) Image search: [Google]
baldwojak.jpg
76 KB, 531x580
>>28142772

It's too late for rogaine he just needs to shave it off.

I use the big three myself; finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral. They work great but don't regrow hair already lost they only stop you from going bald.

I was lucky enough to notice my balding almost as soon as it started and started treatment immediately.

Any anons who think they might be going bald, check your hairline and hair density regularly, if you notice baldness then start treatment straight away.

We are lucky to live in the 21st century where baldness can be prevented but there is still no way to regrow hair if you are already bald.
>>
>>28143117
False, fuck off retard, and stay fucked.
>>
>>28143285
Balding, low-test denier of truth detected. Stay cuck, my brother, stay cuck.
>>
>>28143310
Provide a source you halfwit cuckold.
>>
>>28143282

I experienced regrowth from Rogaine though.

It's worth a shot.
>>
>>28142476

I'm in the same situation, I'm 18.

Guess I'm just unlucky...
>>
>>28142760
Voting for Bernie is also known to be a leading cause of baldness. There are a few empirical studies about this, the most recents studies being called AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck.
>>
File: 1461597439927.jpg (27 KB, 460x503) Image search: [Google]
1461597439927.jpg
27 KB, 460x503
The world needs u bald anon!
Its time to be an hero!
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 456x320
>mfw bald is my only option
>>
>What kinda haircut you want, pham?
>gimmie that 30's, fat and balding fade
>say no fucking more
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.