[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why, and how do guys FREQUENTLY get nudes of people they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: YWQiR64.png (263 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
YWQiR64.png
263 KB, 500x382
Why, and how do guys FREQUENTLY get nudes of people they're attracted to? I'm not even talking about the Chads either. Real fucking beta losers have nudes of the girl they like at college.

Every girl I've personally known have never released nudes (to me). How the fuck do they get them?
>>
>"I'm not like the other guys :) I'm a nice guy!"
>gets nudes
>"LOL LOOK HOW ALPHA I AM EVERYONE, SHE SHOWED ME HER NUDES, LOOK AT THEM"

And that's also why "women only want Chad", hate nice guys and whiteknights and will rarely even consider them
>>
>>28140993
I suppose bumb because I'm intrigued on how many guys genuinely have those nudes. When I was younger and I cared more for that, I could get nudes from girls online after days of talking, but that's because those girls were thousands of miles away from me and it didn't matter much to them that I have their nudes.

But are you saying that some girls even hand out their nudes to guys they know personally. Man I missed out on even more than I thought in HS then.
>>
>>28140993
Dunno. Almost all nudes I have are from my gf. I got one blurry and grainy as fuck nude from a girl I'm pretty good friends with when I was 16 or so and that's about it.

I do have one of her posing in stockings and a corset though. And I once found a picture of a girl I went to school with blowing some guy outdoors.
>>
>>28141340
>I got one blurry and grainy as fuck nude from a girl I'm pretty good friends with when I was 16 or so and that's about it.
How'd you acquire those? Is being friends with the girl enough? Greentext please :3.

>And I once found a picture of a girl I went to school with blowing some guy outdoors.
And lel, where you'd come across that?
>>
>>28141098
Shut up Doj you were asking a 16 year old for nudes 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>28141193
Today teenage boys treat nudes as trading cards. Some journalist did a great report on this last year. Basically the girls go along with it because they don't want to be uncool.
>>
>>28141457
>How'd you acquire those? Is being friends with the girl enough? Greentext please :3.

Not much to greentext, but ok.
>be 16, kissless handholdless virgin
>get to know girl via online chat room
>she's two years younger than me and in a relationship
>talk for a few months, become pretty good online friends
>out of nowhere sends me a picture of her nude behind, apparently taken with an early laptop webcam
>"guess who's this is"
And no, she actually didn't want the D, we simply were pretty relaxed with talking about sex by then. A few years later I got the stockings one after jokingly asking.

>And lel, where you'd come across that?
Purely by accident in an imagefap gallery that in the meantime has ceased to exist. Luckily I saved the picture.
>>
I'm relatively good with PhotoShop, so I just produce high-quality faceswaps when I'm bored.
I don't have any genuine nudes of girls I like or know.
>>
>>28141591
Oh so that wasn't a girl you'd known intimately and one you knew from school? Cause those nudes matter less. What makes it better is having nudes from someone you regularly might see at school and knowing how much power over them that pic gives you.

And care to show us the saved pic?
>>
Women are whores and crave attention. I've gotten in huge fights with my ex-girlfriend to the point of us finally breaking up because she'd constantly want to post nude photos of her body on her tumblr.

She finally said "it's my body, you can't control me and I'm going to post what I want"

Then I left her and haven't thought of women since. They're not worth the trouble.
>>
>>28140993
When I was a Chad I had 3 sets of different chicks on this old samsung phone. It was early 2000s and I didn't know how to get photos off phones onto the computer at that time due to stupidity. Wiped the memory before I sold the phone. Still feel bad about it. I'll never be with a girl close to that hot ever again.
>>
>>28140993
I would only share those sort of pictures with a guy I'm interested in. I send my bf pictures me every day, sometimes they're lewd, sometimes they're just idiot face pictures.

You just have to get her to trust you, promise they won't be shared, and be very complimentary. I have to stress that you absolutely can not be creepy about it.

If she sends you a normal picture, don't say something like "ohhh wow wish I could see more ;)" like a dumb idiot guy would say. Don't do it.

Let a girl know you're interested in her and want to see her body. It works really well if the girl is vulnerable about something. Does she not like her stomach? Thighs? Tell her how wonderful they are and how you wish she would show you so you can confirm how wonderful they are.

Just be fucking nice to girls and we will do nice things for you.
>>
>>28141750
I'm on my phone atm. If the thread is still alive when I get home, I will.
>>
File: 4o8_500.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
4o8_500.png
70 KB, 440x470
Women are all whores, they will send you the without you saying a word. If they like you they send em.
>>
File: 616196812651.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
616196812651.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>>28141786
>Just be fucking nice to girls and we will do nice things for you.

biggest laff i've had all day
thanks
>>
>>28141098
Stfu dog you pedophile ass nigga
>>
>>28141506
I'd like to read that if you have it
>>
File: 31.png (389 KB, 537x561) Image search: [Google]
31.png
389 KB, 537x561
>>28141786

You better be trolling me because I'm mad.
>>
>>28141798
Thanks familia!

ORIGINAL CONTENT
>>
>>28141859
>>28141802
I really genuinely meant that. Maybe that's just me. Maybe other females are as horrible as you make them out to be.
>>
>>28141786
Isn't the contrary usually? Won't girls be upset if you aren't nice to them, and will seek acceptance through any means possible, even sending you their own nudes.

I remember with this girl I would fuck that there had been a "fight" between us so I'd ignored her, and lo and behold, a week later, she was screaming for my attention and wanted to fuck again.
>>
>>28141910
She seems like she as incredibly unstable and probably immature. If you seek out girls who are either young or immature, yeah that's going to happen.

I dunno anon. I was just saying how, in the past, it has gone for me. When a guy is genuine and nice, I'm more willing to do nice things for him and want to make him happy.
>>
>>28141910
But that's just my tidbit of contribution to the thread. All I know from personal experience is that girls may usually scoff at overly nice guys, for they find that unmanly and it generally leads to boring conversation if you can be nice and complimenting to them. What I've seen from life is that girls work on a basis of acceptance.

What do most girls seek in their friendships? More acceptance from the general crowd.
What do girls like most from hot guys? Acceptance from them.
(Eh, maybe I'm using the wrong word though.)

So to trick them, all you have to do is make them seek your acceptance. Not easily done though.
>>
>>28141932
>When a guy is genuine and nice, I'm more willing to do nice things for him and want to make him happy.
Meh, perhaps, as you've pointed out, I've only been surrounded by younger girls thus far, but anyways, all the experiences with girls I've had in my life have led me to this kind of view:
>>28141910
>>
Let's be clear, there are two types of nudes.
Nudes where you can see the girl's face and nudes where you can't.

Only alphas get the former because girls only want to make themselves vulnerable and risk themselves for Chad, and they want to show Chad how much he owns them by giving Chad the power to humiliate them if he wants.

Betas only get nudes where the girl doesn't risk anything. And they have to badger and ask the girl for nudes with her face in it , and the girl only does it grudgingly , whereas for Chad it makes her feel happy and she does it freely.
>>
>>28141980
Oops, this kind of view: >>28141951
>>
>>28141831
American Girls: Social Media and the Secret Lives of Teenagers

Fresh Air did an interview with the author recently

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/02/29/467959873/teen-girls-and-social-media-a-story-of-secret-lives-and-misogyny
>>
>>28141758
>"it's my body, you can't control me and I'm going to post what I want"

>"it's my body, you can't control me and I'm going to fuck who I want"
>"it's my body, you can't control me and I'm going to jump off a cliff"
">"it's my body, you can't control me and I'm going to cut your spleen open"

Good job on leaving her, though.
>>
>>28141882
>Maybe other females are as horrible as you make them out to be.

99% will turn you into a friend if you treat them nicely or simply exploit you. Very few girls want to fuck the nice guy.

Nice does not get nudes.
>>
>>28140993
Yeah, I'm like this, too. I'm not a full-on Chad but I'm a tall, skinny prettyboy, so I've fucked alot of girls. Only had nudes of my first gf and one of my current.

I guess it's because I usually date older women who weren't there for the whorish tindr/snapchat slut explosion that happened after the mid 2000's.
>>
>>28142162
I'm the dude with the grainy nude pic. In my experience, being nice isn't what makes you finish last, being an emotional doormat is.

I was such a doormat for basically all of puberty (and some time after puberty as well) before I realised what I was doing. Stopped giving a fuck about random women's feelings, but still remained a nice person towards them. And I'm still getting laid.

Also, recently I've been exploring being more doninant (in the BDSM sense of the word) and it has landed me a few nudes from strangers as well. Didn't count those towards the thread, because I don't know them.

In other words: Don't put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>28142162
I personally DO want to fuck the nice guy

The actual nice guy though, not the one that feels entitled to my vagina after being nice tome for a few days.
>>
>>28142162
My bf is extremely nice to me, and I'm nice to him.

>>28142380 explained it pretty well
>>
>>28142380
So the difference between the nice guy and the "nice guy" is one keeps up the nice act longer?
>>
Why the fuck do you care. Stop fucking caring about that shit. People are retarded and are going to continue to be retarded. Just fucking avoid it and stop worrying about it.
>>
>>28142647
>implying people being nice is a permanent act
>>28142304 here. You don't have to be nice 24/7, no one is. But wanting a decent person in general isn't asking too much.
>>
>>28142707
Shut up beta boy.
>>
File: CZmxOCeWYAA1EDX.jpg (39 KB, 540x430) Image search: [Google]
CZmxOCeWYAA1EDX.jpg
39 KB, 540x430
>>28141098
Doj is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggot xd
>>
>>28142647
No, the difference is the nice guy is attractive and the "nice" guy isn't.
>>
>>28141098
Fuck off pedophile piece of shit, they are contacting the authorities, her mom is putting you away. You do not understand the laws.
>>
>>28142724
Oh almighty alpha, teach me your ways then.

No seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>28142738
Bingo senpai.

>>28142747
Reddit might be wondering where you are. You probably haven't posted for an hour since being on here, faggot.
>>
>>28142793
>"le go back to rebbit" meme

Let me guess, you were redpilled long ago and now are morally and intellectually superior to all of us.

But since you've probably banged more than a million women with your alpha ways I'll just leave it at that. In my experience, most people aren't assholes. And if I ever encounter one, I simply ignore them, saves me lots of trouble.
>>
>>28142883
>In my experience, most people aren't assholes.
Big mistake
>And if I ever encounter one, I simply ignore them, saves me lots of trouble.
Unless he's physically attractive, of course.
>>
>>28142931
I'm a dude - which I explicitly stated.
>>
>>28141758
You're as insane as she is if you hold that psychotic cunt as the standard. You two deserved each other.
>>
>>28142976
So?

d/
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.