[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rehashing Elliot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
What a fucking comedy. I am a 23yo virgin and robot, but I could think of so many things to say to him to try to change his attitude while watching the video. I understand what he talks about, but he misses the real problem and never blames himself. Him putting on a fake mask is repulsive, he is a bad actor and his insecurities shine through. He must have learned to laugh from Bond movies bad guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks
>>
Elliot was a pathetic loser who blamed everyone but himself. He was pure cringe. I don't see why he was so obsessed with getting a girlfriend. He's young and in school. He had the rest of his life to do that.
>>
>>28139981
And I thought I was a loser. Ok, I don't have a gf and never had sex or dated, and I don't have a good job even a much of a confidence to do anything, but this guy's situation makes me feels better about myself, even if he has things I don't (like a car or a house in a beautiful place). And I recognize I have plenty of time to try and change it, whereas he doesn't. Like, that guy is a piece of shit.
>>
>>28139945

You think you could change his attitude? Maybe you should use those skills to change some chicks attitude so you aren't a fucking virgin loser @ 23yo LOL faggot
>>
>>28140263
>"I could think of so many things to say to him to TRY to change his attitude"

learn to read, m8

When I can, I will.
>>
Why should he blame himself? Most things that really affect your life are out of your control.
>>
>>28139945
people like elliot rogers are why girls hate nice guys so much cause they don't put the fault on themselves for anything and think of girls as assholes when they dont gibe da pussi

once i started to realize that i was probably the reason i wasnt getting girls and accepted that fact it didn't bother me as much that girls never really (and still dont haha) find interest in me. sometimes you just have to accept it or make amends to seriously change for the better
>>
>>28140519
>elliot rogers
Who's that
>>
>>28140581
i think its the name of the dude in the OP's picture who went around in his car yelling at a bunch of girls or something
>>
>>28140616
He was a mass shooter and massive wanker.
>>
Anyone who thinks he could have changed Elliot if he had met him when he was still alive needs to read his manifesto.
He was a lost cause from the start.
>>
>>28139945
>he misses the real problem and never blames himself

You have never read his autobiography, huh? He hated himself. He hated his looks. He hated that he was always shit at everything he tried. He knew that he was a complete loser with zero talents. Too dumb to succeed academically. He tried harder than other people at sports and video games and was below average anyway. He knew this. He was deeply hurt when he found out that he was just a somewhat annoying acquaintance to the people he considered his best friends. He knew that he was boring and socially worthless. He explicitly states all these things about himself.

All this supreme gentleman shit is a mask, as you have seen, but it is a mask he only came up with in the last 2 years or so before his death. He was losing his mind trying to make it in normie world, but failing over and over for reasons he didn't really understand. Worse people than him have friends, and are loved. Uglier people have girlfriends. More boring people are liked and appreciated. Why not him? It was maddening. Eventually he snapped. I can't say I blame him.
No creature is mistreated like a robot. Nobody suffers that amount of oppression and hostility.
>>
>>28139945
>He must have learned to laugh from Bond movies bad guys.

It's actually Star Wars. He was a big fan of the prequels. He sees himself as Anakin Skywalker, someone who is forced to join the Dark Side.
>>
>>28141260
>Anyone who thinks he could have changed Elliot if he had met him when he was still alive needs to read his manifesto.
> He was a lost cause from the start.

There was a bodybuilding.com forum where they were giving him reasonable advice and arguing with him. He wouldn't listen. He was completely stubborn in his mindset. He was a TOTAL nutter. You can't reason with those people.
>>
>>28141796
People can always be reasoned with it.
>>
>>28141566

That entire first paragraph you wrote there is a gleaming beacon of how hard Elliot and Elliotfags miss the point. Elliot had NO IDEA what work meant. All of the things he "tried" to better himself were the efforts of a little boy, and he never grew out of it. All of that shit is his own doing, and the only thing that wasn't was his looks. Which are Chad tier.

Elliot is the platonic form of disgusting naive manchild beta faggot unaccountable middle American pieces of shit, and the only thing worse than Elliot is how the media propped up the normalfag survivors/victims of his epic tantrum like they were some kind of heroes or martyrs.
>>
>>28140347

Absolute lol, anon. Keep on keeping on.
>>
I'm a 22 y.o virgin and look somewhat like him, except I'm not Asian,
But I don't expect grills to like me and I'm not a narcissist.
My problem is that I never make eye contact with anyone, especially no grills. It's way too intimate for me. Today I had a cute grill sitting next to me in the uni and she sometimes looked at me but I just stared at my laptop pretending to read.
I think the spaghetti flow is a typical robot problem, Elliot was something else, but no robot.
>>
elliot is pathetic
just a failed normie who's obsessed with himself

at least the columbine dudes weren't pathetic and had a valid point of view
>>
>st. rodge's dream of systemically starving off women in concentration camps will never be
>we will never be the ones with the power

F
>>
someone with voice acting and video editing skills please please please

make an elliot video using this as the base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfTNLIZlyo

>and have him killing blonde sluts and chads instead
>>
>>28144425

or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywhDCQnLf_Q
>>
>>28139945
>>28139981
>>28140641
Elliot was a martyr that saw the world for what it is. He lashed out and instead of taking the blame, society branded him a sociopath.
>>
>>28144247
You can still fix yourself. You are young and plenty of time. And you recognize your weaknesses.

What you have to do is to just try to talk to girls, regardless of how badly you will spaghetti. Each time you do, you will gain experience and level up. After doing it enough, you will grow more comfortable and start doing it naturally.
>>
File: 1420355109812.jpg (22 KB, 365x385) Image search: [Google]
1420355109812.jpg
22 KB, 365x385
>>28144452
But he was a sociopath, you retard... granted, society did create the mess that was him, but still he was most certainly sociopath
>>
>>28144535
Thanks for the advice. There is one seminar where a cute girl sits, but she has a couple of other friends sitting next to her. I'm just really afraid they will talk about me or laugh when I'm trying to flirt with her.

Maybe it's the best thing to start in a large lecture hall where I can change seats when I screw up, but it's hard in classes of 25 people or so.
>>
>>28144743
Think about it this way: whatever the outcome is, no matter how much spaghetti you spill, it will still end up better than not doing anything. The worst you can do is mope around and never try to approach girls.
>>
>>28144757
That's one way to see it. But maybe you know this screencap of this one anon trying to talk to girls and becoming the university creep.
You can think of it as gaining experience, but it's sometimes better not to embarass yourself in a seminar you have to take for the end of the semester.
But anyway, I appreciate your advice and maybe I'll find a cute robot waifu
>>
>>28144834
You don't become the university creep by just trying to talk to girls and spilling spaghetti.

Seriously, I remember one poster a while ago on /r9k/ who claimed that all he had done was ask a girl out, and then get rejected and ridiculed and labeled a creep. Turns out what he had done was get drunk at a party, manage to dance with a girl, then forcefully try to kiss her. She freaked out and pushed him away and hit him. He then punched her back. And he was so seriously autistic he couldn't see a difference between that, and asking a girl out and being rejected.

As long as you're not that autistic you're fine. Don't let /r9k/ scare you into thinking you will be labeled a creep just for talking to girls.
>>
>>28144425
>associating lo wang with someone like rodgers
>in 2016

fucking lame lo wangs too cool to ruin with that sorta stuff
>>
>>28144979
Ok, sounds good. Dancing with a girl would be hard for me because I don't drink anymore and never go to parties. I actually don't know anybody here. I moved to this new city for university and stay for myself. I sometimes chat with guys sitting next to me, but I never ask what they're doing on the weekend or anything. I used to have friends in school and I'm not THAT retarded, but I never wanted to make friends here.
Also, I would never try to touch a grill forcefully. This is several steps outside my comfort zone. I'm not needy or entitled, it's quite the opposite. I'm really shy and awkward. I mean, I'd love to have a companion, but the though of having sex freaks me out.
>>
>>28145123
Try activities outside of class. Maybe an anime club or something else that's nerdy. You might even find nerdy girls there, though most will be landwhale weeaboos with mental issues.
>>
>>28145212
I doubt we have an anime club here. But maybe I'll find something. A cooking course or something. Or badminton.

I'm going to my evenly walk through the forest now. I can show some pictures if the thread is still up. Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>28144535
this
robots need to realise that everybody fucks up and says stupid stuff. just dont panic. i was the same now i put fuck ups down to a character building experience
>>
>>28145325
>cooking course
>badminton

Both fine ideas. You go there to have fun. And any friends you may make is a bonus. You might even meet girls you're interested in and find it easy to talk to them in such a setting.

Another tip:

>dancing class, especially something like salsa

They're always short on men.
>>
>>28139945
he was literally a "tfw no girlfriend" meme
>>
>>28142919
>Which are Chad tier.
120 pound mongrol isn't chad tier
>>
File: insecurity.png (5 KB, 544x236) Image search: [Google]
insecurity.png
5 KB, 544x236
>>28139945
you are not a robot

>never blames himself
robots blame themselves everyday, we were often doing this for years with no sign of improvement and nothing changing before we started to question whether society might be wrong

>insecurities
robots are actually insecure, so denying this fact or doing nothing about it would be pure cuckoldry

normies... LEAVE
>>
>>28145099

who cares it would be an awesome video
>>
>>28148024
>robots blame themselves everyday

I see lots of robots doing anything but that. Blaming society, blaming everyone around them, blaming anyone but themselves. Yes, I also see robots who say they are failures and know it's their fault, but somehow they seem a minority. Or at least less vocal.
>>
File: Cali.png (741 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Cali.png
741 KB, 3000x3000
when people say it's "society's fault" they should've said pic related was at fault

>no one mentions how commiefornia has disgusting culture
>>
>>28142919
Please explain what big man efforts are.

Lets says Elliot kept his office job, went to school and got a degree in something like English or History. Then what? He'd still be a no gf loser.
>>
>>28148261
Like there are better values in some white trash community in Arkansas. Other than some superficial things like politeness, people are mostly the same everywhere.
>>
File: 1449955819865.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1449955819865.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>28139945
>a fake mask is repulsive
>never blames himself

He said it a thousand times that he didn't want to do it.
>>
>>28148441
found the commefornian

>politeness is superficial

Doesn't matter both coasts are equally terrible
>>
File: 1444171895277.png (441 KB, 1299x1322) Image search: [Google]
1444171895277.png
441 KB, 1299x1322
>>28144452
IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE SAME HIVE MIND AS US YOU"RE MENTALLY ILL
>>
He was gay
Needed good dicking to get out of the closet
>>
>>28148538
>nobody loves me
>better go shoot some people, that is bound to fix it

he was a retard
>>
>>28149726
Sorry to burst your just world fallacy but he did try to fix it. He put himself out there and went to parties. He had nice clothes and a BMW. He went to school.

But society wanted nothing to do with him because he made the sin of being born as a low class male. Had he been born somewhere else he might have done better because he wouldn't be compared to all the other richfags around him.

He lashed out at this fucked up world and killed some norms. I salute him for going out in style all the way to the end.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.