[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever had a girl/guy obsess over you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 604x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 604x238
Ever had a girl/guy obsess over you?
>>
File: 1461554755172.png (368 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461554755172.png
368 KB, 640x480
nope. but does anyone here get extremely obsessed with freeing idealized futures?
>become extremely obsessed with gambling
>move on to poker
>move on to the stock market
>move on to real estate
>tfw still haven't left my fucking house while researching ways to escape being a failure
>>
I had one girl find out when my birthday was by asking the teacher (I never told anyone), so that she could be the only person to give me a card.
>>
I'm obsessed with wanting a girlfriend.
>>
>>28139988
That's cute as fuck boss.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-08-13-16.jpg (175 KB, 472x745) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-08-13-16.jpg
175 KB, 472x745
I'm pretty obsessed with the guy I'm sort of dating. I realized how bad it was last night when I texted him pic related.

I am very obsessive and have anxiety when he's not home and I am a trainwreck. I have no idea how he deals with it.
>>
I've had a few, one irl in school and some online. Was such a sperg didn't know how to deal with someone actually liking me for who I am and treated them all like shit
>>
>>28140409
How smothering. Put that shit on hold. He must be one thirsty motherfucker to tolerate that.
>>
>>28140458
+1 you will scare him off acting like that, be more chill and he will want you more
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-08-23-16.jpg (115 KB, 491x525) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-08-23-16.jpg
115 KB, 491x525
>>28140458
He seems pretty okay with it t b h. He knew what he was getting into when we met.
>>
>>28139340
Taking into consideration where you created this thread, what do you think?
>>
>>28139340
Yeah.

Never someone I wanted to be with though.
>>
File: 1442520181928.jpg (20 KB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
1442520181928.jpg
20 KB, 245x174
>>28140501
Why did you come here toasty anon?
>>
>>28140542
Because I'm obsessed with someone and I thought I could contribute just how ridiculous the obsession was
>>
It's hard to imagine me being on the mind of any human being, I often feel dissociated and detached from the rest of society or a social group, like I'm only an outside observer of it. I can't imagine myself being an active 'someone' in a group. I feel non-existent, non-alive.
>>
No, I've never had a girl show an interest in me at all.

Sometimes I imagine that a girl I see in public is secretly obsessing over me, but I usually realise how unhealthy that is and stop.
>>
>>28140589
I meant this board
>>
>>28139340
Yes. 'Twas in a time when I thought I could do better. Boy, was I wrong.
>>
>>28140610
I've been here for years and it's 8:33 am and my morning ritual is to go on r9k and pol. I like you guys. Sometimes I even make friends here.
>>
File: exter_pyramid_updated.jpg (80 KB, 593x531) Image search: [Google]
exter_pyramid_updated.jpg
80 KB, 593x531
>>28139967
hey dude i'm kinda involved with the stock market and i'm doing pretty well, despite the recent volatility (don't daytrade, just take long positions and change them up every year or so)

mining stocks are decently cheap; precious metals are going to see some appreciation. if you want something stupid simple, buy silver american eagles and keep them in your desk. you'll be able to sell them for at least twice as much by next year. stocks are easier to buy/sell though, look through here and look into buying whatever is near a historically low price https://personal.vanguard.com/us/FundsAllHoldings?FundId=0053&FundIntExt=INT&tableName=Equity&tableIndex=0&sort=marketValue&sortOrder=desc

also, bitcoin is no meme. it's gonna appreciate greatly over the next year. i'm mostly in peercoin. soon i'll be able to afford a 50k house in bumfuck ohio. i will become a permaneet and none of this planet can stop me.

of course the only failproof answer is to get a job. but once you have some decent savings and aren't totally retarded about it it's very possible to live off the market, so long as your expenses are less than your income.

Best of luck.
>>
>>28139340
Only the ugliest one
>>
File: mwWhDcZ.png (2 MB, 1294x1080) Image search: [Google]
mwWhDcZ.png
2 MB, 1294x1080
>>28140409
>tfw no girl to cuddle and play warframe with
why live
>>
File: costofliving1938.jpg (111 KB, 598x811) Image search: [Google]
costofliving1938.jpg
111 KB, 598x811
also to be on topic here i've had girls and guys obsess over me and i'm glad i've never given them the time of day because if i had it would've been far more drama in my life than i'd ever need. and honestly their obsession has always stemmed from my ability to remain calm and appropriate myself, nothing more.

honestly fuck people, get money. once you get the money, then you can have anything you want. and really all women want are security so if you can't own your shit she'll just walk all over you and leave you whenever something better comes along. people want something they can rely on more than anything else in this world, and money has always given me as much return as i've given it, moreso than people to be quite honest.

stop being emotional children and get your shit together dudes.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (84 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
84 KB, 600x857
>sisters friend is obsessed with me
>she's also a qt

too bad she lives a couple of hundred miles across the sea from me also she's 2 years underage
>>
>>28139340
Yes, I have.... we are talking about your mother, correct?
>>
I've obsessed over others but I haven't had anyone obsess over me, that I know of

Working on not being obsessive and getting back into feeling absolutely no feelings about anyone else at all. Feels bad mannnnn
>>
File: hrd.jpg (10 KB, 170x195) Image search: [Google]
hrd.jpg
10 KB, 170x195
Yes, but its all been online so its hollow.
Had one meet me irl and the obsession dropped instantly.

Ive spent so long on the internet, my physical shell is now a lesser being.

Singularity when?
>>
>>28140749
Depends on how old you are
>>
File: 1461629215879.png (297 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1461629215879.png
297 KB, 576x566
Yes. It wasnt a cute little obsession as so much as stalking me around school. After weeks of ignoring I was screamed at and called an asshole.

>MFW I continued to ignore and just kept on moving.
>>
i once blew off this 5/10 girl back in highschool, i found out years later she wrote a song about me

felt pretty good
>>
I'm in something of a relationship now, and she wants me to obsess over her, but!:

1. Every time I've ever become obsessive it's come back to bite me in the ass, hard.
2. She hasn't really had anyone be obsessive

So it's an internal battle of "she says she wants this" vs. "she doesn't really want this" with a healthy dose of ">women knowing what they want" mixed in.

Feels bad.
>>
>>28140818
>its all been online so its hollow...
>had one meet me IRL and the obsession dropped instantly.
In a LDR right now. One of my biggest fears.
...fuck it, it's not just a fear it's expected.
No one else has loved me, why should she.
Yep. Looks like I'm drinking tonight.
>>
>>28139340
Of course! Many stories.
>>
File: 1444965221764.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1444965221764.png
830 KB, 792x792
>>28139340
I fucking wish

God I want this so badly

Or even just some girl to be interested in me
>>
>>28141630
If you've spoken at length by webcam its very unlikely to be an issue.

That short but obsessive fling I had decompose into nothing was purely text before the meet.
>>
>>28139340
>tfw I'm that girl that obsessively stalks guys that I like
>>
>>28139340
yes, yes I have.

it was probably the most awkward position I've ever been in my life.

she basically closed so hard, that even though I did enjoy spending time with her occasionally, I ended up breaking up with her purely because I could not get a moment where I did not have to consider her.
>>
>>28142053
This, exactly this happened to me too
>>
File: 1458421270169.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458421270169.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
just recently a girl contacted me after watching my youtube vids. maybe she was kind of obsessive? she said she watched my vids every night and showed them to her friends/family too.

she's so fucking cute too robros. we've talked pretty consistently for the past two weeks for hours every night but i just get so fucking insecure that she's going to stop liking me so i'm always feeling shitty until she finally calls me.

>tfw she says she was thinking of you
>tfw she calls you "her man"
>tfw she says she's going to sleep but keeps talking for an hour.
>tfw she says all your vids are good
>tfw she sends you slightly lewd selfies and tells you to save them
>tfw you send her pics and she says you look good

hold me robots, we didn't talk last night and i'm contemplating existence
>>
>>28142105
what is your YouTube account? how many YouTube dollars do you have?
>>
File: wtf dood.png (62 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
wtf dood.png
62 KB, 658x662
>>28139340

>Known this girl since I was 5
>Completely obssessed with me
>I was with her when I was young
>Drifted away for years
>Got back in contact through mutual friends after 8 years of seperate ways
>Find out she's still practically in love with me
>tfw I'm gay
>I could get her to do anything I want
>Avoid her like the plague even though I love her like a sister
>Destroys my friendship with quite a few people
>She's heartbroken
>It's for the best

t. gay normie
>>
>>28142006
How do I get you to like me?
>>
File: 1372861421999.jpg (75 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1372861421999.jpg
75 KB, 640x800
There's a girl who's been obsessed with me for the last 9 years (I'm 24).

I thought telling her that I have tranny feelings would make her stop wanting me but it actually seems to have made her want me more. She confesses her undying love for me at least once a year.

I don't understand it. I'm not good looking or anything special and besides her fanatic obsession with me she's normal and good looking and could easily do much better.
>>
>>28142095
my melanin enriched brother from another mother undercover mother lover

we should f*** each other's mothers
>>
>>28142133
not gonna give it out because she comments on my vids. not making any money from it, i just like making stupid vids.
>>
>not using these girls for easy pussy then losing them cause they realise you are only in it for the pussy

How do you even manage to make this into a problem.
>>
>>28142185
Be funny, smart and older than me.

Those are the main characteristics of the guy I'm obsessing over now.
>>
>>28142260
I think I can manage that. How old are you?
>>
>>28142105
oh i also forgot that i had an online friend i used to talk to for like a year or two, he got annoying as shit so i removed him and he started stalking me, trying to message me everywhere he could. he even said he tried to commit suicide which is a lie.
>>
>>28142301

Oregano robot comment
>>
>>28140409
I wish a girl could smother me with texts when I'm away.

But maybe not when I'm in that position.
>>
File: 1458619334319.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458619334319.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
I had a girl obsess over me when I was 15 but I'm not a lesbian. I'm usually the one getting obsessed though, most recently I started stalking my schizo neighbor.
>>
>>28142347
Does this mean he was being open about it or that he admitted later?
>>
File: 1225611_1370140583321_full[1].jpg (68 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1225611_1370140583321_full[1].jpg
68 KB, 500x750
>>28142301
>be funny, smart and older than me
>>
Yes but he wasn't creepy about it. He asked me out once at school and I told him I'm a lesbian then I changed schools and then some how we ended up at the same school again. He asked me out numerous times and he was obviously hurt by the constant rejection. I have no idea what he liked about me.
>>
No.

I'm not even worth caring about, much less obsessing over.
>>
>>28142388
In what position? What do you mean?
>>
>>28139340
I've never existed to women other than being the bad guy who got into problems.
>>
Fuck, this is exactly the thread I need to whine about my problems before I sudoku by vodka.
I tried to break up with the gf of 1 year today, who is absolutely fucking obsessed with me. I just can't do it anymore, everything is just too much in my life. It went fucking terribly, she was completely fucked up by it and we ended up still together. Now she's spent the whole night messaging me and basically telling me how fucking bad I am at communicating and doing everything, and I just feel like fucking shit, and our relationship will never work again but I don't know how to end it.
This is a much worse feel than when I was a kissless virgin, at least then nobody hated me but made me their everything at the same time. I care about her and know her life will collapse if I leave, but I have to do it for myself.
Stay lonely robots, for your own sake.
>>
>>28142443
I'm not a very social guy. I have social anxiety and depression right now. But I'm incredibly lonely right now and would absolutely love someone who likes me that much. But I'm not that sure about how realistic I'm being given my social anxiety. Maybe I just couldn't deal with it.
I meant to say in his position. (Not a native speaker, I do like tips on how to formulate myself)
>>
>>28142218
How is she fanatic? I want details
>>
File: eyasyww4tw3rq3rtwwe4tw4t.jpg (46 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
eyasyww4tw3rq3rtwwe4tw4t.jpg
46 KB, 526x526
>>28139340
Yes I had one not long ago but I fucked it up for reasons. They were actually really nice/smart/decent/genuine/perhaps horny. They used to remember everything I said, did, watch me play video games without me knowing online, just seemed genuinely attentive in a really infatuated and innocent way. Yes girls have it on ez mode, just waiting for the wrinkles to set in so I can finally get the motivation to do a solid suicide attempt that isn't sissy tier.
>>
>>28142779
She has described me as her soulmate, her religion, a god/goddess
She goes through phases of acting normal, making it seem like she has no feelings for me to try to 'reset' things and then suddenly going into full obsessive desperation when she cant contain herself.
She will change her prsonality and behavior on a whim if she thinks it'll be make me like her, to the point where I cant tell what about her is genuine
>>
Does incest count?
If so, then I guess.
Kinda.
>>
>>28142335
Alright, I fit all the requirements in that case.
>>
>>28143294
Cool, what's your skype or do you have kik? I'm also a very sad and bitter person
>>
>>28143315
>I'm also a very sad and bitter person
Neat, I wouldn't want to talk to someone I can't relate to.

>>
File: 1461589760558.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461589760558.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
Heh I wish, only in my dreams.
Original.
>>
>>28139340
I'm really into this guy I met on here. We've met up once and that solidified it for me I guess. I think everything about him is so wonderful he's so creative and thoughtful and interesting. I love hearing him talk about movies he likes and music. he's so smart and well read. If it were up to me I would talk to him every minute of everyday because god he's so funny and always has something interesting or unique to say. The first time we talked he told me about how he doesn't like texting and doesn't usually talk to anyone daily and it kills me not knowing if he's not responding because he's busy or if he's just not into me. I've been trying really hard not to bother him and I never text him unless I have something relevant to say which is really hard because I want to tell him good morning everyday and ask him what he's having for lunch and make sure he's doing well and tell him how special and important he is. I want to write him letters and hear him talk and watch him get excited about little things because I'm so proud of who he is as a person. I try not to compliment him too often because he says he doesn't need to be flattered and I think it probably makes me sound clingy but I want so badly to tell him how great he is and how much I like him and I can't. I want to make sure that he doesn't hate me but I don't know how to ask without seeming like I'm begging for attention or fishing for compliments but I really need the reassurance that he doesn't want me to leave him alone. Sometimes I wish he would just tell me to fuck off or that he doesn't want anything to do with me so at least I wouldn't have to wonder how he actually feels. I've never been so interested in someone else before and it feels selfish and foreign to want someone's attention so badly especially when I know that I haven't earned it.
>>
>my bestfriend kept stealing strands of my hair to make into a lock to go in her journal
>I once found out our computer lab monitor had all these framed pictures of me
>a friend synched her piss cycles with me so we'd always go to the bathroom together
>a guy formed an elaborate ruse over months to trap me in his attic and try to fingerbang me
I think those were all passing fancies and not real obsessions though.
>>
>joined /b/ skype group 2 years ago
>40+ people in there and around 15 in casual voice chat
>few days later get message from one of the non talkers
>says she found my youtube channel and thinks i have a sexy voice
>we talk 5+ hours a day for months without end
>30+ hour skype call
>she decided she hated me out of knowwhere and stopped talking to me
>>
File: 1446899110381.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1446899110381.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
>>28143696
>movies and music
>creative and thoughtful
Comments like this makes me so glad I'm dying.
>>
>>28143248
Yes
Now give us the story.
Unless it's gay shit.
>>
>>28143294
Do you have a Kik? I prefer Kik over Skype.
>>
>>28140602
This is the only post in this thread that was written by a robot

The rest of you are normalfags and must leave or die
>>
Yeah I did and it wasn't fun. It just like having a second mommy type figure who thinks everything you're doing right even if you blow their heads off
>>
yep, freshman year
he ended up writing a poem about me and presenting it to my english class
he transferred schools after sophomore year n i never saw him again
>>
I had this chick who was obsessed over me, but she found my cum couch and stopped talking to me.
>>
>>28140409
you should be my gf instead. We can smother each other.
>>
>>28141087
does porky just represent sociopathy in general now?
>>
>>28143783
look buddy I'm sorry for not delving into all of his interests and talents sorry for paraphrasing I get that everyone likes music and movies but he's special gosh darn it
>>
File: sad boy.jpg (46 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
sad boy.jpg
46 KB, 615x407
>>28139340
I've told this story before
>All through school a girl avoided me; she would beg to get off the same team or group as me; she would leave the table at lunch if I sat down; look away and leave if I had to speak to her. It really fucked me up
>Go off to college
>My mom runs into her years after; she tells my mom that I was her oneitis. She was so nervous she couldn't be around me because she panicked
Half my social anxiety is because I thought she acted that way out of hatred
>>
>>28139340
Never, I'm usually the one obsessed
>tfw people get creeped out and block me

I fucking hate being like this, I can do my own things and feel fine but when someone shows even a small amount of interest I get anxious if they're just being polite or not

Fucking kill me
>>
>>28140643

You're a cunt. Get off the board.
>>
>>28143792
I was going to reply to that cause I feel the same way can I stay now
>>
>>28143791
Yes dannysalgado_
>>
File: dasitmaneface.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
dasitmaneface.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>>28142105
If... only... this... was... me...
>>
>>28143982

I had a girl who did that to me, but she really did hate me.

Since she always avoided me, we never interacted at all. I still don't know why she developed such a strong hatred for me...I was pretty much an invisible nobody.
>>
>>28143696
Do you want me advice? Good. Well, as someone who's had a lot of successful relationships (mainly ending due to tragic accidents or being deported) I can safely say you should tell him all these nice things, in detail. You've seen him in person? Good, you can identify him. Find where he is and go there, right now. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>28140643
>Sometimes I even make friends here.
how do i make a friend on an anonymouse imageboard
>>
>>28144146
Can you be my friend. I can obsess over you if you want. Feel it wash over you.
>>
File: sad grinch2.jpg (118 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sad grinch2.jpg
118 KB, 1252x1252
>>28142105
There are millions of stories like these that haven't been posted online but have just been experiences in peoples memories, and I will never experience what it is like to have a girls actual affection

No girl will ever obsess over me or get giddy and happy when she thinks of me, no girl will ever like me enough to send me slightly lewd selfies either. There's an entire realm of life that I've missed out on.
>>
nope, not even ugly girls.
>>
>>28142143
Did you just know her or were you like best friends? Why did she want you so much?
>>
Yeah, my gf

She spends a large majority of her day on Skype with me. And that's the way she wants it, until she moves out here with me.
>>
>>28139340
yes
be 10
be at grandparents
their friends leave their blonde cute 8 daughter to grandparents often
we become friends
she changes over time
she becomes obsessed with me
literally worships me
to the point when it's annoying
she wants to sit in the same chair
always tries to cuddle up to me
always follows and imitates what i do
with these puppy eyes
i can't even comprehend what the fuck she want from me
try to keep my distance
she keeps forcing herself on me
never understood her
friends stop bringing her to grandparent
i stop going to grandparents so often
many years later go to grandparents because Easter holiday or sumthin
this girl and her family is there too
greet granny and perform the sprinkling ritual on her
they all sit around the table in the dining room
i can't stand the crowd
become invisible and sneak into the living room
notice old obsessed friend girl sits there
she has changed a lot
she's like 19 now
easily 7/10
i only know it's her because that's her family out there
try to abort but it's too late to turn back and go out
she's sitting in a comfy arm chair
i say hi
she says hi
i sit down on the sofa opposite her
pretend i haven't recognized her
i'm not sure if she recognized me
stare at the television behind her
i don't say a word to her
she keeps looking around but sometimes stops to stare at me
this goes on for a good 10 minutes that feels like eternity
i look at my phone
leave the room without a word
say i need to go now maybe i'll be back later
say goodbye to grandparents and the family
leave

keep visiting grand parents months later
they keep hinting they know a cute and decent girl
why don't you have a gf anon?
because i-i'm not even interested
grandad: are you a faggot, son?
no of course i'm not don't worry.
okay

mfw i probably dodged their clever trap
>>
>>28145740
Voice call or chatting?
>>
File: stockperformance.png (127 KB, 934x668) Image search: [Google]
stockperformance.png
127 KB, 934x668
>>28140650

Yo, if you're not bullshitting right now I'd like to discuss investing strategies with you. Check out this article from Needham about the bitcoin price https://needham.bluematrix.com/sellside/EmailDocViewer?encrypt=ede6a3f2-880d-457f-862a-47d0cb55fb4a&mime=pdf&co=needham&[email protected]&source=mail; I saw this a few weeks ago when bitcoin was $420 and bought 3, made around 120 bucks. I also have money in a Vanguard fund, I just dropped 20k into the index 500 shares and made roughly 3k.

my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044342999/
>>
>>28141842
Well, tell me about it!
>>
>online oneitis and i stalk each other on FB
>play stupid game of blocking and blocking each other
>actually speak once every few months
>we both know how the other feels
>we've been playing this game for years

last night they calculated the cost for gas to come to my state though so maybe this stalemate will be over?
>>
File: 5npxzd.jpg (64 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
5npxzd.jpg
64 KB, 640x512
I've had 3 girls like me (all qt). None obsessed over me, though.

>2006
When I found out she liked me, I just smiled.
>2008
She was an extroverted girl who openly admitted to having a crush on me. Again nothing happened. Kinda glad it didn't really.
>2009
I had a real big crush on this girl and we got on pretty well. I never made a move on her believing that she'd reject me, and she eventually lost interest.

I'm 23 now and still a KV
>>
>>28145903
Video calls.
>>
I obsessed over a guy until we eventually had sex. We sort of lost interest in eachother after that
>>
Chick admits she loves me. Has three some with me and tells me she loves me. Laugh and say how can I be with someone who let me fuck one of their friends.
>>
>>28147037
>oneitis
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>28147037
>years

why waste so much time jesus
>>
Yes.

>First girl I dated approx. 8 months.
>Take a nap after school one afternoon.
>Wake up to 12+ missed calls and dozens of new messages
>All her wondering where I was
>She even apparently called my house frantically asking my mom where I was
>"...he's sleeping, honey..."

2nd girl.
>Lasted 5 months.
>Dumbass whore cheated on me, so I appropriately break up with her and cut full contact.
>Late night phone calls begin on cell phone
>Then my home phone.
>All around 3-4am
>Blocked numbers calling at work, asking for me, then hang up.
>She attempts to get me fired from said job, but ownership/bosses didn't give a shit once I told them the situation
>Would drive across my house at night slowly
>Talk to her a few months later, admits to all of it.

Absolutely psychotic. Last one was about 3 years ago. Haven't dated since then and don't want to anytime soon. A lot of people think it's nice to fantasize about being obsessed about, but it's genuinely debilitating and exhausting after awhile, let alone frightening.
>>
File: 1461530361963.gif (29 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1461530361963.gif
29 KB, 256x192
>>28140409
OBJECTION!
Your testimony says it was 9:25, but the record clearly shows that it was 9:26! You're guilty!
>>
>>28148393

It's the roastie a robot is currently obsessed with. It usually means someone you're never going to approach, but at the same time your obsession with her precludes contact with any other female, so you're left in an eternal limbo of anxiety and suffering.

To me it's a sign of immaturity.
>>
>>28148461
I was a minute late and I felt bad about it okay anon.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (54 KB, 565x536) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
54 KB, 565x536
>>28139340
Nope, not one bit. Maybe someone has behind my back, I dunno. I don't even think I'm that ugly. But I don't really care that much anymore to be honest, though it would be nice if someone liked me.
>>
File: Bridge to the Turnabout.gif (934 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Bridge to the Turnabout.gif
934 KB, 260x194
>>28148490
But your statement contradicts the facts.
YOU'RE THE MURDERER, TRITE!
>>
>>28148490
There won't be any texting where you're going... PRISON
>>
>>28148564
>>28148760
please no bully, friends ;-;
>>
>>28142105
Are you filthy frank?
>>
>>28139340
yes, a couple, one of them licked my face while i was sleeping[/spoiler]after i fucked her[/spoiler].
>>
>>28148779
NOT UNTIL YOU CONFESS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlA7ukCt-p4
>>
>>28148855
lol i fucked up my first attempt to make spoiler text
>>
Once, in school. I only ever actually saw her a few times when I was in school, since she only started speaking to me like the week or so before I finished.
But as it turned out, she had been obsessing over me for months and showed me the few dozen pictures or so that she'd drawn of me.

Anyway, we got talking more and more. She had a boyfriend at the time, but I kinda convinced her to 'make her own choice' but secretly just forced her to dump him. We eventually started like, online dating each other. We never actually met up in that time face to face, mostly cos I got kicked out the house at that time as my parents thought it was wrong that I was 18 and she was 14.

Anyhoo I guess I kinda went full loli, or she did, or something like that. But anyhoo I ended up getting some suggestive snapchats from her. Nothing illegal, but you could certainly see where it was going.
>>
>>28148411
If i could stop i would but i cant see any reason not to
>>
File: 1453094009103.jpg (14 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
1453094009103.jpg
14 KB, 480x351
>>28140602
heres a (You) if it makes you feel better :(
>>
File: 7678678.jpg (12 KB, 126x114) Image search: [Google]
7678678.jpg
12 KB, 126x114
I'm currently obsessed with someone but it's hard to tell if I am being too much for them to handle or are actually really busy.
>>
File: UhB8k4c.jpg (900 KB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
UhB8k4c.jpg
900 KB, 3200x2400
does mild internet stalking count?

>give a brash, slightly creepy, but genuine compliment on a girl's r/amiugly post
>she starts to stalk my profile, so she knows I'm in her state, but at least 4 hours away
>posts about semi-obscure interests I'm into, probably to get my attention or "bump into me" (mma, insects, mtg, dumpster diving)
>makes an autistic post about not caring about a hypothetical asian bf having a small dick because fuck societal stereotypes. (I mentioned I was asian. She later deleted the post.)

She's a qt black girl, and I basically just called her attractive without addressing the fact that she was black, everyone else was like, "hurr you look like a soul singer." She also made her upvoted stuff public for some reason, which includes lewd things like pic related.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.