[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board who have yet to have sex, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 1280x1909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454 KB, 1280x1909
There are people on this board who have yet to have sex, how is that possible? Is this an obscure meme where you pretend to be a virgin? There's 7b people on this planet so how are you guys still virgins?
>>
Because girls look away when they see me outside
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE FILTH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
When you're ugly and short that number gets a lot smaller.

We could go to a prostitute, but that feels wrong for some reason, even though dating is just a more civilized form of prostitution.

I suppose if we were rich it could still happen, but that's almost as unlikely as landing a qtpa2t with our winning personality.
>>
Yeah we are a special type of people who don't have sex. I'm not sure why because even the nerdiest of nerds have sex, but not us.
>>
>>28137883
>ugly and short
I'm 5'8" and not even attractive but yet I've fucked cute girls. Memes aside chicks dig confidence
>>
Of course I could go to a bar and fuck the greasiest, fattest, unhygienic human waste there, but why? Why put myself thru that just to tell people "I had sex" and not be lying?

I wanna fuck people who look good. Those people don't wanna fuck me. Simple.
>>
>>28137883
>We could go to a prostitute, but that feels wrong for some reason
it lacks the most important part of sex, which is validation. A hooker hates you and doesn't want to fuck you. She'll act the part, but she's only doing it because she needs the money. It's the same way that cashiers and waitstaff hate customers. You're annoying and make more work for them. But they'll smile and act pleasant with you because thats their job and they need the paycheck.

I want a woman to choose to fuck me. Even if she's just a drunken Stacy that says "Eh, you'll do. Come on, lets go"
>>
Women have bad taste. The intelligent ones are ignored. Simple as that.
>>
>>28137914
>YEAH IM EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE BUT MY WINNING CUNTISH PERSONALITY HAS LANDED ME MOUNTAINS OF PUSSY
I love this meme
Good meme thread OP
>>
>>28137821
My guess is that one day all the women got together and secretly made a deal not to fuck me.
>>
>>28137821
>There's 7b people on this planet
>It's 2016

OP, are you retarded, or do you genuinely believe that you will ever come into contact with 7 billion people? No, you won't. Probably not even a million. How many will you have a conversation with? A few hundred? A thousand?
>>
>>28137821
>There's 7b people on this planet so how are you guys still virgins?

Natural selection. Asking this question is like asking why did the Mammoth died out
>>
>>28138019
>robots
>intelligent

Lolwut.
>>
>>28138019
i don't think it's that simple
>>
>>28138022
It's not a meme. It's the truth, stupid. If you would realize that, you might actually start doing something and get laid.
>>
Because when I was born all the normals got together and said "hey lets never give this guy a break, let him die cold and unloved. lmao dude this will be hilarious!"

And the years progressed on and now I'm a 26 year old virgin. The chances of losing it only fall with the older I get, there were some hints at salvation years ago but now only a very seldom whisper.
>>
>>28138074
Just because robots troll on /r9k/ and hate women, doesn't mean they aren't intelligent academic wise
>>
>>28138083
>BRO JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT BRO JUST BE YOURSELF BRO AND CHANGE BRO YOU CAN GET TOTALLY LAID LIKE I TOTALLY DO ALL THE TIME BRO
I love this meme
Good meme thread OP
>>
>>28138083
>Muh anecdotal evidence is objective fact
>>
>>28138114
>>28138118
I'm 5'6". And I do get pussy. I have had gfs. What's your excuse?
>>
Getting a gf is a hassle and 9/10 it's not worth it. Also sex isn't really that important to me, if I get horny I rub one out and move on to more important things.
>>
>>28138087
At first I thought this is just a troll, parodying robot mentality. But then I realized there are actually people who genuinely believe this.

Not sure which one.
>>
File: Wojak101.jpg (7 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
Wojak101.jpg
7 KB, 250x219
I'm a 26 year old body builder who has never held hands with a girl.

I also have no friends.

Or family really.

But I can bench and squat a lot.
>>
>>28138162
>I'm 5'6". And I do get pussy. I have had gfs. What's your excuse?
Mmkay
Here I can do it too:
>3'7"
>Crooked nose and lazy eye
>And I do get pussy. I have had gfs. What's your excuse?
>>
>>28138103
You mean all these neets who spend their free time studying math, physics, and coming up with their own theories? Geniuses who are too smart to study them at a uni?
>>
>>28138162
>MUH
>ANECDOTAL
>EVIDENCE
>BRO
>>
>>28138186
So you would rather choose to remain a bitter virgin instead of going out and getting a gf.
>>
>>28138202
Where exactly do I 'go out' to find a gf?
>>
>>28138202
>2'9"
>cleft palette and autism
What's your excuse bro?
You would rather choose to remain a bitter virgin istead of going out and getting a gf?

Also, talking down and being smug to people you cannot relate to in any way will not sway them
>>
22yo kv here. If I only wanted sex I would have hired a prostitue by now. I would like to have sex with someone I am in love with but getting a gf turns out to be pretty tricky.
>>
>>28138171
Not like there are many explanations left
>6' and white
>work out regularly, dress nicely fitting clothes
>have car and motorcycle
>have haircut that works best for my face
>have hobbies beyond anime and video games
>bathe as normal, keep my bodyhair under control, etc.

>still going to die a virgin as I see neckbeards inferior to me in virtually every metric walking around with their qts
Its bullshit
All of it is bullshit and this planet deserves to die
>>
>>28137848
this. 28 year old virgin here. females are inexplicably disgusted by me. I can't figure it out, I look fine. It's just some sort of "aura" of repulsion maybe.
i don't even care at this point, my dick has given up.
>>
if I can't get an 7/10 or higher to have sex with, then I don't want to at all. i have no problem lying to people that i had sex. because i gain nothing by having sex with anything less than 7
>>
>>28138238
Obviously you are doing something wrong. When is the last time you were on a date? Or asked a girl out? Or even talked to a girl?
>>
>>28138202
>going out and getting a gf

Getting a gf isn't like getting a quick snack at supermarket, girls are the ones who analyse and choose who to mate with
>>
>>28138209
Tinder is a good start. Why not give it a try?

>>28138228
Except you lie. What is your real excuse for not even trying to get a gf?
>>
>>28138289
>What is your real excuse for not even trying to get a gf?

>HURR Y CANT U GET LAID LYKE ME??

>Anon gives a solid reason

>NUH-UH WATS THE REAL REAZON
>>
I have no charisma, I don't enjoy socializing, and as a consequence I pretty much have never socialized unless I had to.

That in addition to low self-esteem meant I had no real confidence in myself. So even when girls showed interest in me (and over my life a few have), I couldn't bring myself to act on it. I always told myself that everyone would laugh at her or at me because she was out of my league. I told myself that I'd make a fool of myself with her anyway. I also knew that if she got to know me she wouldn't like me. She'd find me boring and a loser and weird.

So, I've actively avoided any possible relationships that I could have conceivably had, pushing away the few women who did have an interest in me and never even attempting to pursue anyone.

I work, I come home, I browse the internet, maybe play a game, jack off a few times, go to sleep. Repeat.
>>
>>28138289
>Except you lie. What is your real excuse for not even trying to get a gf?
Except you lie. What is your real excuse for not even trying to get a gf?

Also, still talking down
When you place yourself above somebody, it makes it hard for them to relate to you, and see things from your perspective
>>
>>28137821
Some of the people here are objectively good looking too, maybe high standards?
>>
>>28138277
>date
8 years ago
>asked a girl out
never because I don't fight battles I can't win
>talked to a girl
not counting relatives and cashiers? about 7 months

>Obviously you are doing something wrong
victim blaming
>>
>>28138344
>victim blaming
>victim

Victim? Of what?
>>
>>28138335
Looks don't help if someone is a massive sperging autist. Robots will give all sorts of excuses, but the real reason they are not getting laid is simply because they are massive sperglords. That's enough to turn off almost any girl.
>>
>>28138315
>solid reason

If you really are 2'9" we're going to want proofs with timestamp.
>>
We are inferior. And thus women don't want us. It's not uncommon for inferior men to die alone.
>>
>>28138344
>never asked a girl out
>>>victim
Natural selection is amazing.
Youre not getting girls because you dont try. You'd rather conplain than get a gf.

>inb4 NUH UH ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE ME HURRRR
>>
>>28138757
Would you jump out of the window on the 3th floor knowing you could maybe survive?

Would you ask a woman out being a short, ugly and small dicked man knowing it could somehow work?
>>
>>28138779
Yes. Id have a chance of success. If i do nothing i have a 0% chance.
>>
>>28138792
Working hard all your life and wasting lots of effort and hard work for a 0.000001% chance as opposed to never trying and having 0% chance? It's a very easy choice.

Not to mention there is one other element. If you try and lose, it's humiliating as shit. Because you tried to win. And you failed.

If you never try, it's YOUR CHOICE. YOU ARE IN CONTROL. You didn't lose, because it was your choice. There is nothing humiliating about choosing to never try. That's the difference.
>>
>>28138813
Not trying is worse than failing. Being rejected by a girl is better than not asking her out.
>>
>>28138882
No it's not. Being rejected fucks up your social standing, does damage. Not being rejected doesn't. It's simple as that.
>>
>>28138813
>Working hard

Is exactly what you are not doing. You haven't done shit in your life. You are a terminally lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>28138890
No, it doesn't damage your social standing. Whatever gave you that stupid idea? And it's not like you have any social standing to begin with. Why not start getting some?
>>
>>28138896
Yeah because you know so much about my life. It couldn't be that I have a good job and am finishing masters degree. Surely not.

Obviously you're not gonna believe this. And I don't care. I don't care enough to prove it to you.

>>28138907
Being known as the guy who is getting rejected left and right doesn't damage your social standing? Get outta here.
>>
My asshole is clenched tight and my penis only shoots the sticky icky when I rub it myself. I shall never give up my mana, when I reach the age of fifty, I will be one of the greatest wizards to ever walk on this godforsaken planet.
>>
>>28138813
I tried. Im happy you wont breed. Keep in fenial fampai.

>autist for 18 years
>see qt nerd grill on class
>>>>>>>NOT a fuckinv stacy
>she has nice bobs and phat ass
>be also huge nerd
>surprise, she said yes
>dont try to go for the vagoo
>genuinely want a relationship with her
>been with her for like 14 mon
>>
>>28138983
And what about the part where you are either tall, good looking, big dicked, rich or something else? You missed that one out. Of course you will never admit it was actually things out of your control that made you succeed. You didn't make a choice to buy the ticket. You got born with the ticket.
>>
>>28137821

There's no cure for critical failure as a human being. These faggots are either so autistic they can't carry a conversation or are so lacking in personality/confidence that they have no hope. They refuse to help themselves, get angry when people give them advice, and feed off of their own negativity and that of others.

They don't want to get laid. They want to be pathetic losers because then they can justify being genetic dead ends.

You can't ask these questions. You will never get any satisfaction. I tried to post in a helpful way back when r9k was in its original form. Now I just come here to read about how fucking worthless everyone here is.
>>
>>28138948
Do you know how many times an alpha Chad who gets mad pussy all the time gets rejected? Answer: A FUCKING LOT. Does he get to be known as the guy who gets rejected a lot? Of course not. He doesn't give a fuck about being rejected and moves on.

If you have a good job and getting a master's degree, then it's clear you are alone by choice. You chose to be miserable and angry and never get a gf.
>>
>>28139011
Careful bro, don't you know what happens if you stare into the abyss for too long?
>>
File: 1422684287350.png (68 KB, 871x283) Image search: [Google]
1422684287350.png
68 KB, 871x283
>>28139013
this is my reply to you on the subject of getting rejected
>>
>>28139011
It's a lost cause most of the time. But if even one robot can be encouraged to do something to better his life? It will have been worth it.

It is, and always has been, a matter of choice. Posters here chose a path of anger and desperation. If they can choose to do something, that's a big step forward.
>>
>>28139013
>Does he get to be known as the guy who gets rejected a lot? Of course not. He doesn't give a fuck about being rejected and moves on.
And why is that? Because he is good looking Chad.

>If you have a good job and getting a master's degree, then it's clear you are alone by choice.
I guess I am. Having to work hard for women who Chad gets easily? That's humiliating. I choose not to be.
>>
>>28138948
>rejected left and right
Dont ask every girl. Only ask one if yoi really like her.
>>
>>28139045
Chad worked hard to get where he is. He worked hard to become a pussy magnet. What's stopping you? Other than you choosing to not want a gf?
>>
>>28139065
JUST LOL.

Normies always have an excuse. Either they say that I have to approach more women because it's a numbers game. Or they tell me that I approach too many women. Just lol.

Always an excuse just so they won't have to admit it's all just up to luck.
>>
If you have problem with women, you just need to collect your own ballsweat and use it as perfume. One poster here did it and it got him mad pussy.
>>
>>28139043
Why would you choose to be a social reject though?
>>
>>28139044

It is fucking pointless. Once a robot, always a robot. These faggots, even after hitting the gym or fixing their shit complexions will come back on here and keep posting about no gf until they're back where they started. They are genuinely a lost cause.

>>28139040

I enjoy having the abyss stare back. It helps me as a novelist. Reading about everything wrong with society gives me great material to work with. I've received a lot of praise for my "staggering portrayals of the millenial generation".
>>
>>28139082
Yeah I bet he worked hard to get born tall. To get born good looking. To get born well endowed. To get born into a good family so he can benefit from nepotism. Yeah tell me about it.
>>
>>28139097
Have you ever asked a girl out? No? Well then there is only one person you can blame: yourself.
>>
>>28138995
>things out of your control that made you succeed
You are in denial. If your life is shit,change it.

>5'5
>100lbs
Poorfag

Stop blaming others for your fuck ups and bs excuses.
>>
>>28138162
Bro, I'm 2'5, 400 lb, and i get tons of pussy. What's everyones problem here? Oh yeah, and my dick is half an inch long bro. I just have a lot of confidence and try to be myself. Shits cash.
>>
>>28137821
>7 billion people
True, but has nothing to do with having sex unless you can magically teleport to any place on Earth and don't mind having sex with 90 year-old men or 2 month old babies.

>>28137848
>>28138250
These. I'm completely ungodly ugly though so it makes sense. I also never find women attractive. Not that they don't have a nice body, but they all are so cookie-cutter generic. I'd take a plain 5/10 girl just because that isn't generic anymore.
>>
>>28139097
Normies love to believe that the world is fair. Hard work and dedication, yadda yadda yadda.
>>
>>28137821
I'm not physically attractive to the other gender, despite being 6' tall.

So how am I supposed to lose my virginity? Women won't have sex with me for free. I'm not allowed to force them to have sex with me. And I'm not allowed to pay for sex.
>>
>>28139113
I have. Many times actually. I'm a ugly manlet, so obviously no luck.

>>28139117
You just got lucky. You know it's the truth. You just try to pretend it wasn't the luck. Because of the just-world delusion.
>>
>>28138757
>Natural selection is amazing.
>Youre not getting girls because you dont try

But Natural selection favors women. On;y the strong , good looking, stable men are allowed to pass on their genes
>>
>>28137883
>even though dating is just a more civilized form of prostitution

*tips hat*
>>
>>28139097
>excuses
>all up to luck

Whos the one makinf excuses m80?
>>
>>28139043

This is such fucking horseshit. You stupid faggots will do anything to feel like special snowflakes.

Newsflash, sperglord, not everyone let's adversity keep them down. I was the fat, annoying kid in school. Literally never had friends until my senior year. Then I grew my hair out, worked out, and stopped giving a shit if anyone liked me. After just deciding to talk to people, shit got better.

Yeah, at first, I didn't have much success. People didn't want to be around me. Eventually, I found people that did. I made a lot of friends, found a lot of common ground with people that would never have given me a second chance. I dated a lot of girls and settled down a couple years ago with a woman that, self admittedly, wouldn't have given me the time of day when we were in school.
>>
>>28139152
So it's not that many things are based on luck and these have a very big effect on your life? Right.
>>
>>28138907
>No, it doesn't damage your social standing. Whatever gave you that stupid idea?

https://np.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
>>28139150
>On;y the strong , good looking, stable men are allowed to pass on their genes
Nothing stopping youvfrom becoming strong fagit
>>
>>28139107
As a white male born in 1991, I'd be very happy if you could point me to some of your work. I love reading about issues like entitlement and narcissism.
>>
>>28139110
If he had decided to retreat into the basement and fap to animu, he would be just another loser here. Chads are not born. Chads are made. You are only lying to yourself because you are weak.

Go ahead and create a Tinder account. Right now. Talk to a few girls and try to set up a date. What is stopping you?
>>
>>28139190
Yeah let me just become taller. I might also change my bone structure a little. You know give myself broader shoulders, change my cheekbones, jawline, etc. Oh also make my dick bigger.

You know what? You're right! I was crazy all this time, why didn't I just become a Chad?
>>
>>28139189

Oh my god, because reddit is such a glimmering land of successful people, right? Here's a protip for life, faggot: go to real self help websites, not r9k and woe-is-me subreddits where all anyone does is circle jerk about how bad their lives are.

You are the master of your own fate, shithead. No one is damned until they decide it for themselves.
>>
>>28139206
And if a short ugly and small dicked loser decides to work hard, he will be an inferior faggot who worked hard. He will never accomplish as much as Chad would.

>Go ahead and create a Tinder account. Right now. Talk to a few girls and try to set up a date. What is stopping you?
The fact that no one is using tinder in eastern europe?
>>
>>28139198

I'm in talks with two publishers at the moment. The hope is to have a book on the market by the end of the year. Keep an eye out on /lit/ for posts about dystopic, post humanist fiction. I'm going to be advertising the shit out of my works.
>>
>>28139189
Oh, that faggot again. That has nothing to do with "rejection damages your social standing". But you are not smart enough to understand the situation.

>inb4 that guy did everything right and was born that way whine whine excuse excuse

That guy is a massive sperglord creeper. If you can't see what he did wrong, you don't deserve to breed.

>if he had been born good-looking he wouldn't have been rejected!

And whatever other idiotic bullshit excuses you use to keep up your denial of reality.
>>
>>28139212
>bone structure

Hey everyone! It's the bone structure guy again!
>>
>>28139246
>And whatever other idiotic bullshit excuses you use to keep up your denial of reality.
Would he have? Attractive people get treated better.
>>
>>28139234
How do you know? Set up Tinder anyway. Do it now. And if you travel to western Europe you will find it very useful.
>>
>>28139257
Yeah because your skull isn't really made of bones. It's pudding. I forgot.
>>
File: just b urself.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
1 MB, 1386x616
>>28138019
Women have excellent taste. Their instincts are so outstanding that they can ascertain a genetically superior Chad from a crowd of betas in mere seconds. For this reason most betas live on as incels, effectively eliminating their inferior genetics from the gene pool just as nature intended.
>>
>>28139206
>>Go ahead and create a Tinder account. Right now. Talk to a few girls and try to set up a date. What is stopping you?
the fact that you have to have at least 50 facebook friends before Tinder will let you on, for one thing. Also doesn't tinder segregate the 28-and-overs to their own little ghetto to discourage them from using it?
>>
>>28139234
If you're short, you'll never be valued by anybody, no matter what you do. People will only make fun of your napoleon complex.
>>
>>28139261
Maybe he should have worked on his attractiveness before going on a sperglord rampage? A raging sperg is a raging sperg regardless of looks.
>>
>>28139273
Why should I? I don't understand your point. Chad doesn't have to try. He can get a girlfriend easily without tinder. I don't see why I should.
>>
>>28138019
Get a load of this loser. I bet you're fat too
>>
>>28139280
Reading this post made me punch myself in the face angrily for about 30 seconds. Knowing this is true and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>robots want gf just for the sex
>dont even bother grooming themselves
Dont even bother approaching girls tjey like
>approach every girl as desperation
>refuse to take advice
>make excuses left and right
>unable to give a good counter argument

Ive said it before. Im fucking happy you wont breed
>>
>>28139221
>Oh my god, because reddit is such a glimmering land of successful people, right?

You could say the same thing for /r9k/

> go to real self help websites
JUZ BZ URSELV

>You are the master of your own fate, shithead
How is it relevant into attracting women? You do know they are people with their own taste in men, right? Fucking self centered bitch

>>inb4 that guy did everything right and was born that way whine whine excuse excuse

But he did. He kept being persistent to talking to girls, worked out, getting good clothes, job and still nothing. Yes, if he was taller and has good genes he would had got laid
>>
>>28139296
>do this thong to improve your life
>WHY SHOULD I HUURRRR
All robot arguments right here
>>
Why is it so hard for normies too understand that we are simply not charismatic and thats not something you can learn?
>>
>>28139242
I'm definitely intrigued. Guess I'll be spending more time on /lit/.
>>
>>28139288
Right. So in fact I must be living in some dreamworld where I have a gf and a well paid job, a good career, and friends. It can't be reality because I am 167cm. And angry virgin robots are always right.
>>
>>28139103
>why would you choose to be unhappy

Just stop posting and go back to plebbit
>>
>>28139282
>excuses
Do it and shut the fuck up
>>
>>28139341
>5'5

Lol manlet. Kys. I bet I can just chuck you like a doll
>>
>>28139334
Chad doesn't have to. Due to luck. Why should I.
>>
>>28139313
Better go full Elliot Rodger. A manifesto and a handgun is all you need.
>>
>>28139341
You're forgetting that you also have a great personality (that you were born with).
>>
File: its cool when Chad does it.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
its cool when Chad does it.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>28139110
The investments, properties, and genetics Chad inherited from his father and mother was worked very hard for essentially by Chad himself. Chad is just the continuation of his father who is the continuation of his father and so forth.
>>
>>28139353
Fuck you. I don't even have 50 facebook friends.

And once again. Chad doesn't have to try to get women. Why should I? He can get them easily just by being tall.
>>
>>28139330
If he was good-looking he would have had the same result. Only a retard would believe his looks has anything to do with it.

It's a good thing your inferior genes won't be passed on. People are stupid enough already, and your low IQ would make it even worse.
>>
>>28137914
5'8 is not that short, le manlet memes aside.
>>
>>28139360
Because you want a gf or want to fuck.

>inb4 excuses
>inb4 ignoring my point
>>
>>28139369
He got born with good genes. That's all that matters. He didn't choose them, he just got lucky.
>>
>>28139377
Add random people. Im sure youve made a fake fb before.

>why sjould i
Because you wanna fuck or a gf
>>
>>28139378
>If he was good-looking he would have had the same result

Normies really are retarded. If you really think that, then there is nothing more to talk about.
>>
>>28139377
>Chad doesn't have to try to get women.
Yes he does. And he gets rejected a lot. What gave you such a ridiculous idea?

>He can get them easily just by being tall.
Which is why I, a short guy, can get girls while /r9k/ is full of tall virgins.
>>
>>28139387
Okay. Let's say that's true.

How can I live knowing I have worked hard to get what Chad gets easily, Not being angry about it? It's just not possible. It's like being slapped in the face.
>>
>>28139401
Robots really are retarded. You do nothing to be atractive but still expect a gf
>>
>>28139330

>Why do I have to put any kind of effort into being an interesting or funny individual?
>why won't girl fuck me just because I exist?
>why are other people allowed to criticize my shit existence?

Congratulations, muffin, you're the very proof of how pointless it is to help people on r9k. You are the reason I gave up on doing anything but light you faggots up in between lurk sessions.

It doesn't matter if your short, have bad facial features, fat, or even autistic. I've met people that fit every descriptor and still gotten laid.

The one sure fire thing that will keep you from the magical pussy is being so self absorbed you think that no one could like you because you're SO SPECIAL. You're just another in an incredibly retarded line of worthless shitbags that don't want to ever leave the comfort of their goddamn computer screen.
>>
>>28139341
Look my man, I do not want to infuriate you. Taller people will always feel superior to you, no matter what. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>28139403
>Yes he does. And he gets rejected a lot. What gave you such a ridiculous idea?
My Chad friends. One of which literally got a girlfriend by playing cs1.6 all day.

>Which is why I, a short guy, can get girls while /r9k/ is full of tall virgins.
Anecdotes don't mean shit.
>>
>>28138517
>Looks don't help if someone is a massive sperging autist.
Being good looking always helps actually.
>>
>>28139411
Who gives a shit, just get your gf and ignore chad.

>tfw you suck chads dick more than stacy
>>
>>28139403
>Yes he does. And he gets rejected a lot. What gave you such a ridiculous idea?
No he doesnt you retard. He was born motivated outgoing and charismatic. It all comes natural to him.
>>
>>28139415
Yay you finally understand mental illness
>>
>>28138517
>autism
Complete bullshit. Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS, they'll just think he's "mysterious". Fucking LOL at thinking game even exists.
>>
File: 1328221034584.jpg (46 KB, 258x347) Image search: [Google]
1328221034584.jpg
46 KB, 258x347
I'm 27 and I've been content with being a virgin since I was 17, now though.......I'm starting to feel the fear, just a little tho. I hope it doesnt manifest to something throughout the years and I finally end it all from wasting my youth as an introvert.

Anyway, fuck you OP. We all don't have it as easy you may think.
>>
>>28139387
He is a lost cause. Notice how when hit with facts, his only response is "hurr ur a retard".
>>
>>28139422

>Chad
>CSGO

No.
>>
>>28137821
Wow, she's so beautiful it physically hurts.
>>
>>28139412
Yeah because Chad can do much less and still get one. Why should I be held to a different standard.
>>
>>28139453
My chad cousin plays Sims 2 all the time
>>
>>28139421
I have a pretty good position in my company. I'm respected by my peers of all height. Also, I have one underling, who is taller than me.
>>
>>28139431
>He was born motivated outgoing and charismatic. It all comes natural to him.
Youre an idiot who has no idea what being a good person is like. You have never tried to improve yourself and so you think NO ONE improves themselves.
>>
>>28139441
Explain all the virgin robots who are actually good-looking? There are quite a few.
>>
>>28139412
Guess what retard. Most of us are already well dressed and groomed. Our personalities are whats stopping us and you cant change that.
>>
>>28139444

Very few people have it easy, asshole. I came from a trailer in Arkansas, fat and with terrible skin. I still managed to get over my crippling social anxiety, fuck a lot of girls, get married, and become successful.

You CHOSE to spend the last ten years being worthless.
>>
>>28139403
>Yes he does. And he gets rejected a lot.

Not a 1000 times like the guy on reddit

>>28139415
>It doesn't matter if your short, have bad facial features, fat, or even autistic

>MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE

>why won't girl fuck me just because I exist?
Were saying girls don't fuck us because we are short, ugly, and socially retarded losers. We acknowlege girls will never want us. You don't
>>
>>28139458
Because you want to fuck or want a gf.
Stop making excuses.
>>
>>28139422
>it's an anecdote if it goes against my beliefs! not a fact!
>>
>>28139453
Learn to read you fucking retard.

>>28139415
>It doesn't matter if your short, have bad facial features, fat, or even autistic. I've met people that fit every descriptor and still gotten laid.
Yes they worked hard to get laid with women that they could have gotten very easily if they just got lucky while being born. Like spineless faggots.

Imagine you walk into a shop wanting to buy shoes. So you pick a pair and go up to the counter. You see a Chad in front of you paying 50$ for the same pair, so you take out a 50$ bill when the cashier laughs in your face.
>No, you will pay 200$ for these shoes
>Wait, why? The guy in front of me payed 50$, are they not the same shoes.
>They are the same?
>So why am I paying more?
>It's the way it is. Deal with it. Stop making excuses you fucking crybaby.

That's what normies are like.
>>
>>28139481
Yes you can. Stop being in denial.
>>
>>28139481
You're right in that your personalities are a big part. You're wrong in that it can't be changed.
>>
>>28139495
FUCK YOU!

I am angry. I really am.

Do you expect me to get humiliated because of things I couldn't change? FUCK YOU AGAIN.
>>
>>28139499
That shoe analogy is the most retarded thing I have read all day.
>>
>>28139508
>>28139507
Tell me how then.
>>
>>28139481

Are you fucking serious? You can't change your personality? You can't find less faggoty interests than pony porn and visual novels?

You are completely in control of what makes you, you. I used to be a fucking tremendous WoW faggot. Then I started watching sports. I started to get into cars and working on mechanical shit. I got really deep into music. These things changed my personality. They gave me different perspectives. They allowed me to communicate my interests to more people and better flesh out who I am.

You will always be a one dimensional faggot until you stop wallowing in self pity on this goddamn website.
>>
>>28139482

Hey, Arkansas bro. I'm 18 and just starting to come out of my sperg shell. Got an alrightish job and working on my social skills. Pretty despised back in school, but people aren't seeming to dislike me in the real world. A bit more work, and some day gf

Definitely some tangible worthlessness in this thread, though.
>>
>>28139499
>live on poor desert country
>be thirsty
>have to walk 30km to refill vilage water supply with buckets
>1st world people have to walk to the bathroom tap to get water
>WHY BOTHER GETTING WATER REEEEEEEEEE IM GONNA STARVE NOW

Yoyre a faggot for caring about chad. Who gives a shit dude
>>
>>28139520
How would yoy be humiliated?

Im angry at your faggot denial.
>>
>>28139524
In what way? How about explaining yourself, normo?
>>
>>28139547

Good fucking mentality. Keep working hard. Never let yourself fall back into your old ways. Keep making friends, and try to be interested in their interests. Try new things and become as worldly as possible.

I have faith in you.
>>
>>28139551
Starving nigger child fallacy. I don't give a shit about some nigger. I care about people who live in the same country.

>>28139573
Working hard. Trying. Really improving myself to get things Chad can get by default? Is that not humiliating?
>>
>>28139530
Do things until you get better at them. Like levelling up in a game.
example:
Force yourself to talk to people, bit by bit, until youre better. Repeat.
>>
File: 141214-020447.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
141214-020447.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
24 yo hhkv reporting in.

I have made some mistakes.

Having no social circle put the nail in the coffin, I believe. It's a snowball effect from there.
>>
>>28139533
>selling your soul for a she-devil

Not all of us lack integrity like you do buddy.
>>
>>28139444

Same. I was honestly cool with being a virgin until I discovered traps, now I'm desperate as fuck lol. I neglected my courting skills for all these years and now I can't even get dudes in dresses to like me.
>>
>>28139520
Why can't you change them? Because you choose not to.

We even told you to install Tinder and try. You chose not to try.
>>
>>28139584

Why do you look at it as humiliation? Because you despise the idea of earning anything? It's like being pissed off that you got a good paying job and bought a nice car but Tim the intern has a rich dad that bought a better one for him. Tim didn't earn shit. He doesn't know how valuable that car is. You do. You earned it and you can be more proud of it.

You're just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>28139584
Why do you give a shit about chad? Do your own thing you idiot.

>why gice a shit about 1st world cunts, just dribk from your fucking bucket
>>
>>28139533
Those are hobbies you retard. Im talking about how I'm too shy to order at mcdonalds and go completely silent whenever I'm around anyone but my parents.
>>
>>28139611
I can't become taller. I can't change my facial aesthetics, dick size. Family(wealth/status). These things are very important.
>>
>>28139482
I don't want fuck someone for the sake saying that I fucked someone. So you fucked some hambeasts, good for you. Trailer park trash are known to fuck randomly.
>>
>>28139611
>>28139617
These two are very good posts.
>>
>>28139605

Yeah, I sold my soul to be successful and happy with my life. I sold my soul so I wouldn't regret all the things I could have done. I sold my soul to not be on the verge of suicide posting my dick pics on r9k.
>>
To all the robots who say you can't change and you were born the way you are and why try etc. Let me recommend a book for you.

Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.

I'm serious. Give it a try. It can't hurt, and might give you some new insight.
>>
>>28139611
>tinder
>as a manlet
Come on now.
>>
>>28139625
>too shy to order
Force yourself to order. Vontain spaghetti, try again, contain spaghetti better. Repeat. Losr shyness.

>inb4 excuses
>>
>>28139617
>Because you despise the idea of earning anything?
I despise the idea of having to work to earn things that many people get easily just by being alive.

>It's like being pissed off that you got a good paying job and bought a nice car but Tim the intern has a rich dad that bought a better one for him
I would be pissed off about that.

>You do. You earned it and you can be more proud of it.
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? I can't believe what I'm reading honestly. He has a car but he didn't have to invest the time to get it by hard work. He is clearly better off. And I am getting fucked. It's humiliating.
>>
>>28139646
Hiw can you sell your soul and truly be happy?
>>
>>28139619
Because while I am doing my own thing Chad can get it and many other things very easily.
>>
>>28139626
I can't become taller. I will always 167cm. Did I choose to let that influence my life and wallow in pity? Hell no. I chose to not give a fuck and push on. As a result I am fairly successful in life and with girls.

If I had chosen to despair about it? I would be just another angry virgin on /r9k/.
>>
>>28139664
>i dont have water to drink
>other guy gets water easier
>stop drinking and die

Thats a gpod thing to start improving. In seriousness, thats a silly thong to be mad about.
>>
>>28137821
>ask people who frequently masturbate why they don't have sex
stupid fucking retard
>>
>>28139625

Oh my god, do you even into reading comprehension? Hobbies and interests translate to a deeper personality. The more things you learn about, the deeper your knowledge of the world and the things in it, the more interesting of a person you'll be.

Having anxiety when talking to people is a separate issue than having a shit personality. There are prescription medications and speech therapy to help you talk to others. I have a brother with crippling anxiety. He's been seeing a shrink for years to deal with it. He is getting better, but it takes time.

Kicker is, he has had some success with girls and has a shit ton of friends. He just doesn't have the drive to go to parties or be sociable for long periods. There is such a thing as a middle ground.
>>
>>28139659
I dont have the willpower to do that.
>>
>>28139681
It sounds like you are gay for Chad. You fantasize about him fucking you in the ass. That explains it, you aren't interested in girls, you're a homo.
>>
>>28139664
Pretty much this. Fucking normies and their pseudo wisdom.
>>
>>28139681
>do your own thing
>ignore chad
>stop being a spiteful fuck
>be happier
>>
>>28139654
I get matches on Tinder and I am 167cm.
>>
>>28139706
You're still not getting it. I. CANT TALK TO OTHER HUMANS. No amount of therapy is gonna change that because you normies dont understand just how much I suck at communication.
>>
>>28139693
>Did I choose to let that influence my life
Not a matter of choice. It influences it whether you like it or not.

>>28139703
Why is it silly?

>>28139711
When normies have no arguments. They just insult.
>>
>>28139664

Just fucking kill yourself, then. You are so fucking autistic that you can't understand social imbalance. You will never have any success in life and you will continue to be a bigger and bigger burden on everyone around you. You are the kind of person that drags down everyone else on this site. You are a fucking cancer and should be removed.

Do the world a fucking favor.
>>
>>28137821
source?
oregano
>>
>>28139728
How many dates did you get out of it though? Did you bang any of them?
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 640x1136
>>28139611
I've already had tinder for a few months, all I got was bots and no reply's.
>>
>>28139707
You see my point. Its not chads fault. Its your own.
Now that youve realized this you can use your angervand pain as willpower. Seriously, thats what i did.
Pls dont take offence. Im genuinely trying to help
>>
>>28139711
Whats bad about being gay?
>>
>>28139757
Itfb. I did get one that initiated the conversation herself, of course she was a fattie I accidentally swiped right, was nice to have an actual conversation out of the app for a change though.
>>
>>28139735
>the bathroom is far away. No ammount of walking will get me there. Might aswell shit myself
>>
>>28139735

Allow me to reiterate, sperg.

My brother had the same issue. I do know what it's like for him. Because he even had trouble articulating anything to me. If he was having anxiety about school, work, or friends, he couldn't tell me. I helped him get past that. I have seen that it is a hurdle you can get over.

You are choosing to believe you are so special a snowflake that your issues can't be fixed. There are people all over the world, experiencing the same shit, who are getting help. You could too.
>>
>>28139761
It is Chads fault because he was born with willpower.
>>
>>28139745
It's silly because who goves a shit. Thats just your own pain directed at attacking othets, and only hurting yourself.
>>
>>28139747
I'm sure you would like if I killed myself.

Also I undertand the imbalance. I just don't accept it like a bitch.

How about actually disproving me? You have no arguments. You are just afraid of what I've said.
>>
>>28139774
Thats why shitjugs exist
>>
>>28139789
I've gotten help. I was in mental hospitals for a total of 8 months and it didnt do shit.
>>
>>28139794
About having to work hard for things that other people get easily due to luck? I give a shit. Only a spineless retard wouldn't.
>>
>>28139792
Who goves a shit about chad. Stop sucking chads dick.
If you fuck up its on you, not chad
>>
>>28139816
YOURE the spineless retard who keeps mentioning chad.

If you stop sucking chads dick youll see its YOUR fuck ups.
>>
>>28139801

What the fuck would I possibly be afraid of? That some retard on the Internet will keep living in his own filth like an animal?

You are taking it like a bitch. You're letting inconsequential shit keep you from doing anything with your life. You are so goddamn focused on other people that you can't realize that you have accomplished nothing. You are a genetic dead end.

Crying and complaining that someone you don't know has the advantage of a rich parent doesn't get you anywhere. When you die alone and in crippling debt - which whatever family you leave behind will have to handle - what will it have proven?

You are the one without an argument. You live in a fucking bubble of boiling, impudent rage.
>>
>>28139850
I think it's spineless to accept society being unfair to you.
>>
>>28139814

Then try something else. Complaining doesn't fix anything. Sitting around and doing nothing doesn't fix anything. You have to want to fix this. You have to pursue your own future or nothing will ever get better.

You don't have to be hopeless if you don't want to be.
>>
>>28139851
Not him but what do you think insulting him is gonna do? Are you projecting or is this some fucked up tough love bullshit?
>>
>>28139851
>You are so goddamn focused on other people that you can't realize that you have accomplished nothing. You are a genetic dead end.
>Crying and complaining that someone you don't know has the advantage of a rich parent doesn't get you anywhere

This exactly.
>inb4 denial and excuses and chad
>>
>>28139864
But I dont want to do anything
>>
>>28139862
WRONG. its spineless to lay down and take the beating, which is what youre doing. What is admirable is overcoming your own flaws.
>>
>>28139869

Because I don't believe any of these faggots will do anything to help themselves. I got angry enough to break my months of lurking and post. Threads like this genuinely enrage me because I did overcome serious adversity and become successful. I can't stand the pathetic, self-deprecating bullshit millenials complain about these days.
>>
>>28139878
Then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Not the guy yourevreplying to
>>
>>28139851
>You are taking it like a bitch.
To accept that society is going to treat me unfairly for things out of my control. That's what I would call taking it like a bitch.

>You are so goddamn focused on other people that you can't realize that you have accomplished nothing.
I know that. If I worked very hard and accomplished next to nothing, I would feel even worse.

>When you die alone and in crippling debt - which whatever family you leave behind will have to handle - what will it have proven?
That I never succumbed. I didn't live my life like a cuck. I didn't accept the social hierarchy. I had my integrity.

>You live in a fucking bubble of boiling, impudent rage.
True.
>>
>>28139890
But if you try to integrate in society despite being inferior then you are taking the beating.
>>
>>28139878

You know what, that's fine. You can stay the way you are. You just need to stop complaining about it. If you don't want to try, what right do you have to whine that things aren't getting better?

I understand that it is hard, and maybe one day you will change your mind. I just want you to acknowledge both that you choose for it to stay this way and that there is hope for something better.
>>
>>28139904
But its not my fault I was born without drive and motivation.
>>
>>28139896

Its really not fair to compare their situation to yours though. Okay you turned your life around, doesn't mean that everyone else will be able to the same as easily.
>>
>>28139927
Really? You thonk working hard and becoming a better person is taking the beating?

And you think being a lonely shit with a sad life is NOT spineless?

Theyre fukkin REVERSED m8.
>>
>>28139896
Explain what they can do. remember that height, looks and personality cant be changed and matter the most.
>>
>>28139937

This. success all comes down to genetics and luck.
>>
>>28139937
Its not. But it IS your fault if you do nothing about it.

Please understans rhat you sound like tmblr sjws when you remove responsibiliti from yourself.
>>
>>28139896
If you made it, then you just got born lucky. It's easy as that.

>>28139959
Yes exactly. You are becoming better person for the society which treats you worse based on things you can't change. To society which isn't fair to you. That's spineless.
>>
>>28139909

I struggle to fathom how you could grow to become so entitled. You have no integrity. All you possess is bitterness and a sense of being slighted simply by the merits of being born outside of royalty.
>>
>>28139909
Life isn't fair for anyone. Boo hoo, get over it, you're no special snowflake.

When things were going badly for me in life, did I give up and blame everyone and whine? Nope. I got up, did something, and earned a good life.

You are choosing to live as a failure.
>>
>>28139976
>NORHING IS MY FAULT I DO NORHING GOOD BUT ITS EVERYONES FAULT BUT ME EVERYTHING IS OUT OF MY CONTROL I CANT DO ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH I DONT TRY WAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>28139975
>height
Irrelevant.
>looks
Can be worked on.
>personality
Can definitely be worked on.

Any other weak excuses?
>>
>>28139946

>easily

No one struggles as hard or as easily as the next man. I don't wear my obstacles as a badge of honor. I've never felt the need to complain to my peers that I had a harder time getting to the same place they did.

Everyone struggles in their own way. I simply have no patience for those that let the tide drown them.
>>
>>28139975
Personality and looks can absolutely be changed.
>>
>>28140013
To work hard for things that Chad gets easily would still be failure.
>>
>>28140003
I work on myself so that my future gf can look at me, juat like she does things like shave to be a qt. I dont give a shit about society.

Youre just being a faggot about WHY you improve.
>>
I'm a kissless virgin, aged 20.

The fact of the matter is that no amount of self-improvement and grooming can help you if your mindset is so fucked that you can't even hold a girl's hand without sweating and tensing up.

Years of having literally zero female contact outside of my family and zero friends have fucked me up. Now I'm older, wiser, and have a healthy social life with friends (including women), but I don't have a single clue how to get a girlfriend or how to be intimate with women.

I've even had multiple women who were interested in me. Some pursued me a little bit, others I caught the signs of and attempted to pursue myself. But I always fuck it up. I've been in situations where girls have blatantly wanted me to kiss them and I've just frozen in place because I'm so terrified and don't know how to do it. I've been in one situation where a girl possibly even wanted me to fuck her, and she was stripping in front of me, and I did nothing because I was scared.

I have a phobia, basically. I DESPERATELY want intimacy with women, but it scares me like nothing else. My brain is fucked. The only way I'll ever be able to kiss or have sex with a girl is if she literally forces herself on me, because at this rate I'll never be capable of initiating it myself.
>>
>>28140032
>>personality
>Can definitely be worked on.
Seriously why the fuck does every normie think that? I havent changed since I was 16.
>>
>>28140018

Its sad but true. I'm not even a loser, I just know that my success and most others mostly comes down to luck. Its easy to judge these guys when you're the one looking down though.
>>
>>28140055

Have you ventured outside of your basement since then or nah?
>>
>>28140041
we should all just kill ourselves then
>>
>>28140052
Keep trying anon. I honestly commend youbfor trying.
Would you like my email? I could do my best to help wirhy pro tips.
>>
>>28140067
Yeah why not. If that's what you want to do.
>>
>>28138779

>implying the consequences for being turned down are close to death or grave physical injury

betas man I swear wtf
>>
>>28140096
It feels the same normie retard
>>
>>28140059

Luck as very little to do with it. Competency, work ethic, and a drive for self improvement trump all else. Luck helps you find a twenty in the street. Luck helps you win the company raffle for a free dinner. It takes hard work to earn an upper middle class lifestyle.

What you're trying to say is "priveledge". The real kind. Being born to a Fortune 500 family kind of priveledge. That would be an incredibly low fraction of the world.
>>
>>28140041
>To work hard for things and get them is a failure

Seriously?
>>
>>28140062
I dropped out of school twice and college once so I guess
>>
>>28140110
Yes. If someone else worked much less for them.
>>
>>28140119
>milions of peoplehave easy time doing everything
>by that logic, nothing ia worth doing
>>
>>28140081
>Keep trying anon. I honestly commend youbfor trying.

The sad thing is I'm not even trying. I guess I must just be moderately attractive and well groomed enough to attract some women, because I've still never asked a girl on a date (and wouldn't know how to) and I've never really made a move in any way without some sort of hint from a girl.

Half of the problem is that it's just such a shock for me. It's like I spent all of high school as a total shut in who had never even had a girl glance in my direction, and then I turned 16 and suddenly a few girls were interested in me. Since then I've been floundering and not knowing what to do.
>>
>>28140107
>Competency, work ethic, and a drive for self improvement trump all else.

All genetics or traits developed early in life by people lucky enough to be surrounded by the right elements.
>>
>>28140119
So would you say that the working class kid who rises through society and hits big as an entrepreneur/makes a successful career out of his passions is a failure, just because he wasn't born rich?
>>
>>28139313
>tfw poo in the loo
>we have arranged marriages to bypass the natural whore selection process
>poo in the loo's with shit tier genes reproduce as a result
>parents trying to set me up for an arranged marriage because they know my autistic ass will never find a girl to even go on a date with me
>go full autist and shoot them down with my black pill knowledge telling them how only GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALES should be reproducing
>they look at me puzzled and don't take it seriously
>>
>>28140119
Many started worse than you. They could have looked at you and seen how lucky you are to be born with things they weren't. But now, since they were not whiny faggots, they surpassed you.

Choice. It's all it is. They chose to become something. You didn't.
>>
>>28140155
Om th same as youvanon. One day i went up to a qt nerd hrill and dtarted talking. After a few days of talking i invited to ho eat with me at a restaurant. No pressure. We stayed there talking until 7 pm. Good times.
>>
>>28140156

Wrong. People overcome social pressure every day. I was born into a lower class, poverty stricken area of Arkansas where no one had a college education an about half of the men in town graduated high school. Career aspirations for most of my peers were to be farmhands or factory workers. A lot of my peers became alcoholics or methheads.

I am now doing better than approximately 80% of the environment I grew up in.
>>
>>28140156
>genetics
>luck
Stop being a faggot and take responsibility for your actions.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.