[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a job after years of being NEET >I got called in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>get a job after years of being NEET
>I got called in the managers office for the second time about my hygiene
>"Anon, I keep hearing complaints from customers about body odors coming from you."
>Manager gave me a warning write up
>feel like shit

Hold me /r9k/
>>
take a shower fag
>>
is it a good idea to carry deodorant in your pocket? I put deodorant on every morning, but it stops working after a while.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (32 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
32 KB, 300x292
>>28137623
Start wearing spray deodorant, like Axe. Everyone hates it, some people are actually allergic to it, and now you have a reason to play it off as a way you're genuinely trying to make yourself smell better.
>>
>>28137623

What is your hygiene actually like? Do you just not wash yourself, or are you naturally disgusting?

If you just naturally stink because you're fat or something, you should threaten legal action and scare the shit out of that normie manager.
>>
File: rag-on-a-stick.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rag-on-a-stick.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
If you're overweight, you need to get a rag on a stick/one of those long-handled brushes and scrub under the folds.

If you're not, just shower morning and night until the stank wears off, then shower once a day from then on.

Also, your living quarters probably stink to high heavens if you can't notice your own smell when you sniff your armpits. Srsly, clean up and vacuum and wash your sheets.

This is simple shit. Don't lose your job over it.
>>
Bi-carb soda (NOT baking powder) saved my life

http://www.mit.edu/~rei/deodorant.html
>>
>>28137634
go get liquid antiperspirant. It's Aluminium chloride in ethanol and it works very well. One brand is Drysol
>>
>>28137732
Why the fuck do you have that picture saved? Do you frequently shill for rags on sticks?
>>
>>28137623
How hard is it to take a fucking shower?
>>
I had a coworker exactly like you. Like she had some terrible illness that kept her from gettin a job for years and when she finally got a job she constantly smelled like shit. I don't understand it. Is it because you're just so used to being alone and stewing in your own odor you stop noticing it/caring?
>>
>>28137623
>feel like shit
I'm sure you're also smelling of shit ;)
>>
Eat healthier and lose some weight
Pls
>>
>>28138000
It's good for NEET threads.

Honestly, I saved it like forever ago and forgot about it 'til now.
>>
File: 1437378277683.png (427 KB, 533x616) Image search: [Google]
1437378277683.png
427 KB, 533x616
>>28137623
Get a loofah and scrub hard son. Use body wash and soap, along with some extra strength deodorant. Unless you have an actual physical disorder there's no reason you should stink at work.
>>
>>28137979
completely seconded. my sweat doesn't smell as i never allow it to get stale, nonetheless wearing t shirts in summer and winter alike used to be shit because even when cold i would sweat like a beast under my arms. applying that stuff improved my quality of life dramatically.

on a sidenote: in the age of every second deo spray advertising of being without aluminium; what am i actually doing to myself?
>>
File: feels like normalfag privilege.png (571 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
feels like normalfag privilege.png
571 KB, 600x628
>>28137623
>tfw no sense of smell
>tfw boss pulls me aside and tells me people have been complaining about my smell
>tfw it happens again
>tfw get let go

FUCK YOU SMELLNORMS
HUMANS NATURALLY STINK, LOOK IT UP AND GET OVER IT
ITS ONLY BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS STARTED SLATHERING YOURSELVES IN SYNTHETIC AROMATIC CHEMICALS LAST CENTURY THAT YOU NOW THINK ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SPRING FLOWERS SPEWED OVER A BABBLING BROOK IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY
>>
File: 1449652232846.jpg (14 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
1449652232846.jpg
14 KB, 200x295
>>28138180
The thing is it's literally distraction from work when someone smells like shit and trust me, you don't understand how bad it is when someone like that is around you. It makes the entire fact you have to be at work even more terrible. Again, unless you have an actual disorder, there's no excuse for problems with BO.
>>
What are some of these disorders????

Take a tomato bath or something.

Use soap not body wash.

Wash twice.hot water. Scrub.

Wash cloths in hot water with wisk laundry soap. Its designed for body oils and stuff. Wash twice the first time.

Wash sheets also.

Extra strength deodorant.
>>
>>28137623
Take a shower before work. Aply deodorant after shower.
Wear clean clothes, specially underwear.
Put talcum powder in your shoes before putting them on
>>
stop getting that Right Guard, Old Spice bullshit literally chemicals on a stick.
start using natural deodorant like Arm and Hammer. take a stick to work with you and apply it on your breaks.
natural D/O doesn't last as long, probably 4-5 hours max, YOU HAVE TO REAPPLY IT.
but those other ones that claim they last 24 hours or whatever, yeah, they don't, they just make you smell fucking weird, like someone poured a shot of bleach over a pile of shit.

natural D/O you can put on as much as you want whenever, carry that shit in your pocket if you have to.
>>
File: 1456857637021.png (81 KB, 229x296) Image search: [Google]
1456857637021.png
81 KB, 229x296
>>28138365
>already being weird and smelly
>being the guy who carries fine white powder in his pocket
What could go wrong?
>>
>>28138180
>no sense of smell
are you me?
>>
>>28138388
if i can smoke weed at work and be discrete about it, i think this guy can fucking carry D/O in his backpack in the break room. it's not that big of a deal and it's better than smelling bad.
>>
>>28138401
>if i can smoke weed at work
Rob is that you?
>>
>wash your body and apply deodorant every day
>brush teeth and three times a day
>change underwear every day
>change clothes every day
>wash your clothes a couple of times a month
How is this difficult exactly?
>>
If you shower twice a day (morning and night) and wear clean clothes there's no reason why you should ever smell.

If you're not doing these 2 basic things you've got no reason to complain about smelling.
>>
whatever you do don't use deodorant or body wash or shampoo etc.. that shit has chemicals that will feminize that shit out of you.
>>
>>28137623
Are you so socially inept that you can't even take a fucking shower? It's literally one of the easiest things to do plus it's relaxing as well
>>
>>28137623

>stop eating junkfood
>take a shower every morning and use soap everywere
>put on clean washed clothes
>take deodorant

I think this was all a basic knowledge? if you don't do this already why do you even go to work?
>>
File: 1450407400427.jpg (19 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1450407400427.jpg
19 KB, 500x451
>>28137623
Hey anon I'm here to save your life, are you ready?

Baby wipes

I'm 100% very serious, take them in a bag with you and use them on all oder-prone areas once or twice a day (you can even do your face to get rid of any shine). Combine this with some gum/mouthwash and you literally will be as clean and soft as a baby bottom all day long.

ily
>>
File: 5f1bb1f6.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5f1bb1f6.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>tfw no smelly retard office worker gf to inhale the scent of on the daily
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.