[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Socially akward shy beta girl hitting on me in school.

>She has Glasses.
>She's queit.
>She's kinda smart
>She's 5/10.
But...
>She is an arab wearing that fucking hijab Hood thing.
ABORT ABORT ABORT
>Whenever she tries to hit on me (Wich is cringeworthy by the way) I just reply with "Yeah" and "Mhmmm"

>Anyone else got experience like this?
>>
>>28137366
Pump & dump?

Oregano advice
>>
>>28137380
What does any of that even mean?
>>
>>28137366

Pics or didn't happen.

>Protip for the next time you try to lie about this online: our women don't 'hit' on guys
>>
>>28137395

Have sex then break up.

"original" advice.

Are you actually thick, or just pretending to be retarded in some sort of meaningless rebellion against buzzwords and maymays?
>>
>>28137411
I've never heard of "Pump and dump" or "oregano advice"
>>
>>28137434
well i got muted for not typing "original advice"
and then again when i did. So i had to improvise.
>>
>>28137410
How the fuck am I suppose to take a picture of her.
I'm not a fucking creep.
>>
>>28137366
Calling it now - she's not actually hitting on him, just being nice to him, and he's flattering himself.
>>
>>28137410
yes they do your women are as slutty as white girls when they are alone

also kill yourself sandnigger
>>
>>28137471

You're claiming one of our women is 'hitting' on you when no Muslim woman would ever behave like that.

By definition, you're a creep.

>Our women are not your fetish. Back off.
>>
>>28137366
My girl is Hijabi. Its worth it. They are loyal as fuck.
>>
>>28137411
>>28137434
T H I C C

H

I

C

C

(original post)
>>
>>28137539
Kinky as hell too from all that sexual repression.
>>
>>28137537
hows that european refugee camp goatfucker
>>
>>28137537
Nice, muslims showing glass again.

>I know exactly how all our women behave.
>>
>>28137539
>>28137551
Oh and you have to not care so much about life cause their dads will kill you if they are first generation or immigrants.
>>
>>28137562
Class* fuck
>>
>>28137562
I derive great pleasure from declaring a holy war on my Hijab's vagina. Let him be butthurt. It only fuels my fetish.
>>
>>28137562

I feel no shame. We don't let our sisters and mothers go out in public looking like cheap whores.

/r9k/ is now in favor of slutty women propositioning strange men? How hypocritical.

>>28137565
>Oh and you have to not care so much about life cause their dads will kill you if they are first generation or immigrants.

This anon knows.
>>
>>28137659
Nobody likes your kind goatfucker.
Just look at your homes, fucking sandboxes that'll never be civilized.
>>
>>28137659
Yea. I could easily be dead. Her dad is insane. Had to fake his own death when afganistan went to shit. He is bretty gangster.
>>
>>28137673
Their messed up fake as fuck "prophet" is to blame for like...90 percent of that. Ive studied Islam and...good lord you have to have a lot of cognitive dissonance to stomach that shit.
>>
>>28137366

I've been dating a hijabi for two years now. She's nerdy and sweet, best gf I've ever had.

>all of her brothers are like this asshole >>28137659
>>
>>28137835
They really are the best. Love my girl to death. Our love is explosive.
>>
>>28137835
Do you ever take of the fucking hijabi.

They just look so ugly with it on.
>>
Sorry yourself with bacon scented deodorant.
>>
>>28137659
Haha
Arab girl here
I have shared my nudes with a guy on the Internet XD

Fuck off you fucking moron, oppress and hide us all you want. We will find a way. Fuck fucking off
>>
>>28138065
ay bb whats your skype let me clap dem cheeks
>>
>>28137434
Hownu.ru

Oregano
>>
>>28138065
Stupid whore, if you're looking for your father's anger here you won't find it.

Go get back at him in a more direct way.
>>
>>28138065
ooooh what a rebel jk
>>
>>28137366

>complaining about being hit on

PLEASE get off my board normie
>>
>>28137565
>and you have to not care so much about life cause their dads will kill you if they are first generation or immigrants.

If they are Afghans they'll fuck your tight boypuss too
>>
>>28137410
lmao arab girls are crazy for white dick, what did you think they would tell you that and not hide it?
>>
>anon on /r9k/ complaining about getting hit on

>mfw girls won't hit on me, but anon is getting a girls attention and bitching about it because hijab

Vag is vag my nigga, don't pass that shit up you fucking normie.
>>
My friend told me they don't allow themselves to have photos taken of them. I wish you nerds would post nudes.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.