[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw evaded police on my motorcycle >tfw was wearing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Frog-Me.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Me.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
>tfw evaded police on my motorcycle
>tfw was wearing a nice shirt, jeans, and nice shoes that match
>tfw cuties would have seen me disregard the law and probably got wet af and wished i was her boyfriend

who here bad boy?
>>
>>28137174
what model of bike was it?
>>
>>28137239
Why hell officer, it definitely wasn't a sports bike!
>>
>>28137174
>>tfw cuties would have seen me disregard the law and probably got wet af and wished i was her boyfriend

They probably would just think you were stupid.
>>
>>28137296
it's a proven fact that women love bad boys
>>
>tfw no motorbike
>tfw cant impress girls
>>
>>28137174
I stole an entire Lego set from a toy store when I was 9 because my mom wouldn't buy it for me, so I just opened the box and shoved all the parts in my pockets while no one was looking.

Am I a bad boy?
>>
>>28137414
>>Am I a bad boy?

more like a bitch
>>
>>28137246
I didn't ask for your license. I obviously know it wasn't a cruiser.
>>
>>28137299
>it's a proven fact that women love bad boys

But you weren't being a bad boy, just stupid and immature.

If you think that makes you a bad boy, you're delusional as well as stupid.
>>
File: smughaters.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
smughaters.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>28137436
>I obviously know it wasn't a cruiser.

How do you know, maybe i was riding a cruiser. A cruiser that goes 0-186mph in 18 seconds.
>>
>>28137174

Imagine how utterly fucking delusional and omega you'd have to be to actually imagine this vivid fantasy in which you aren't a complete and utter loser.

I mean seriously - I would genuinely want to commit suicide over being this pathetic
>>
>>28137473
>autist neckbeard
>expert on what a bad boy is

kek
>>
>>28137473
>But you weren't being a bad boy, just stupid and immature.

women think otherwise, women always imagine themselves being on the back of a bike while running from the cops and getting that tasty adrenaline

women love a good thrill
>>
>>28137520
>>28137523

I'm a girl, you retard. I thought it was obvious, but I guess you're too stupid to realize it.

Let me guess, you don't wear a helmet either. That would explain a lot.
>>
>>28137523

>autistic omega virgin genuinely believes he has any idea at all what women want or think - the post
>>
>>28137559
>I'm a girl

Transvestites don't count, as well as hideously ugly fat women.
>>
>>28137570
>>28137559
Lets play spot the samefag
>>
>>28137523
i always thought guys that rode motorcycles were gay or soemthing because they like having that long vibrating thing between their legs lol.

are u gay op? :D
>>
>tfw you will never be king of the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1wFTvZFvn4
>>
>>28137607
>are u gay op? :D

Gay for good looking non fat women, sorry that doesn't include you :D
>>
>>28137559
>has a girl brain
>calling other people stupid

You only think it's immature logically. If you saw op run from the cops in person you would want his dick because your girl brain would take over.
>>
>>28137638
pretty much this, she'd probably jump out of the car and try cling onto op's bike.
>>
>>28137627

ok op confirmed for homo.

i don't like gay guys op sorry!
>>
>>28137696
>ok op confirmed for homo.

Your dads as much of a homo as the local neigh hood transvestite, yet that doesn't stop you from bending over and letting him give you daily anal cavity searches :D
>>
>>28137559
>Let me guess, you don't wear a helmet either. That would explain a lot.

>thinking these 'girls' are anything other than smirking neckbeards
>yep, you 'bad boys' are all fucking damaged
>>
File: 7056722_sized[1].jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
7056722_sized[1].jpg
6 KB, 300x200
>>28137174
>evading police on a motorcycle
Try being chased by a Dominican drug dealer you just robbed down a busy city street. Red lights and the possibility of getting T-boned is nothing when you have Enrique Fuck-A-Nigga-Up-icus coming after you with a gun.

Thank you I-93 for allowing me a way to escape and thank you South Shore Plaza for providing a good turn around spot.

Unfortunately, I have not gotten laid off this story(which is much longer and includes a glorious coincidence) yet. Perhaps someday, the normie girls will get wet and wild to my Real Life(tm) stories from when I was 21. Perhaps not... Either way, the adrenaline rush was crazy.
>>
File: 004-31.jpg (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
004-31.jpg
291 KB, 1024x768
>>28137768
>Either way, the adrenaline rush was crazy.

Normies will never know what it feels like.
>>
>>28137780
>Normies will never know what it feels like.
Truly. The closest thing I can imagine it to is the kind of slow-mo you get in the Matrix crossed with a really great cocaine high. Shit was amazing. You're on one hand terrified, and on the other hand, excited. It's a really unique feeling that strains what you thought your consciousness could reach.

The funniest thing about all of this? I kept using directionals the entire time.
>>
>>28137174
If it wasnt a cafe racer youre a douch mate.
>tfw girls.dont see me on my bike because im doing 100+ on the lovely back roads of scotland.
>>
>>28137174
Lol you didn't evade the police they just didn't wanna cause a possible accident over some retard on a bike. They will use your lisence plate and find your address. Expect a knock on the door or a subpoena soon
>>
>>28137953
I dont ride with a plate.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.