[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for being single? I have a speech problem,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 875x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 875x1024
What's your excuse for being single? I have a speech problem, not full on waterboy stutter but certain words trip me up so I pick my words carefully and when talking to the girls I overthink things and makes it harder to simply even speak. Whenever words do come out 9/10 times she says "what" and I'm forced to repeat those careful words again but it makes it even harder. My most recent experience was yesterday at work. This cute/new chick kept lingering around my department so on impulse I blurted out as we were walking past each other "yousurelovebeingbackhere" she was like "what" and I just aborted the mission and pretended like I didn't hear her and kept on walking. I turned around and noticed she had stopped walking and was probably trying to process the amount of autism she had been exposed to.
>>
File: 1431466228090.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1431466228090.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>>28136205
I could opt to go after women, to go on the prowl, but I wish not to give my virginity to just anybody. I want my first time to be close to perfect. I value my virginity and yet I wish to be rid of it at the same time. This conflict gets in the way of looking for someone.

I also find it hard for me to love myself. If I can't love myself then how can I love anybody else?

Also because there are no women around where I'm at anyway. Most are with lesser fools and the like. Potentials are always snobby.
>>
hate woman
only attracted to the rare fem guy
>>
>>28136205

I'm terrified of exposing my feelings to anyone. Being alone is comfier ( and safer)
>>
living situation is fucked which makes me fucked which means any relationship will be fucked
>>
>>28136205
crippling anxiety and the need to convince myself I could get girls if i tried
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.