[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot in need of help with women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: V1K0dZO.jpg (372 KB, 1200x769) Image search: [Google]
V1K0dZO.jpg
372 KB, 1200x769
Girl in english class being unusually nice to me. I was gone for two weeks and she wrote all our vocab words on a sheet of paper and gave it to me when I got back. I didn't need the help because I already knew what the words meant, but I didn't say.

What do???

pic unrelated
>>
>>28135623
she did do an awful lot of things to help you..

simple: when class is getting out, ask her if she wants to go with you somewhere relatively close to the class room on campus to show her something kinda cool but uneventful. Or say "Hey I don't know how to access the student email, can you show me how to real quick in the library?"

You can tell if she likes you because she'll want to be around you as much as possible, this depends how reluctant she is to go with you or not.
>>
>>28135623
>vocab words
Are you in fifth fucking grade?
>What do???
Fuck off, you underage faggot.
>>
>>28135623
Don't believe there is an art. If she actually likes you, she will err on the side of missing or overlooking a faux pas if you make one. As it is said, love is blind. Just focus on not making big mistakes and don't sweat it.
>>
you should stick it in her pooper OP
>>
>>28135769
nah famalam, that's just how bad the school system has gotten. Most kids in this grade 12 english class don't know what words like indominable, inscrutable or miniscule mean

Shit's fucked up
>>
>vocab words

what the fuck are you 15?
>>
>>28135744
To be fair, it was like 3 words.

But she also went out of her way to ask me about something we were doing the next day in class. And was interested when I explained why I was skipping class for the next 2 weeks. (military brother home for vacation, wanted to spend time with him)

Aaaannnd she asked me if I enjoyed myself when I got back to class today. But she was also being overly friendly with one of the kids sitting at my desk earlier in the year, and he's a fucking ugly midget with bad achne. They were clearly longtime friends though.

I'm not ugly, not really good looking either. Not fit bot not fat either. Honestly mediocre in every way, even though I'm smart I'm only marginally smart. Fucking idk man.
>>
Ok, so I am slowly becoming a normie/chad. I'm not quite there, but I'm working on it. Do you want to make her your 3D waifu?

First major step, contain most of your interest in her. Most of the fuckups that I've seen on this board get clingy real fucking quick. This doesn't convey that you are emotionally or mentally stable/mature.

Preferably the next time you see her, but within the next two or three, ask her to do something innocuous with you. Best shot is coffee. It's super non committal and unthreatening to women.

You don't spend a lot of time building up to it, and you don't treat it like anything but a super normal thing to ask.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you again for your help. Would you want to grab coffee together some time?"

If it's more complex than that, you're fucking up.
>>
>>28135993
Nigger, that's the state of our school system. I'm amazed because I know literally all the fucking words by heart no matter how complex, and everyone else is struggling and gooling meanings and shit.

I'm 18, grade 12. Year behind in school because shit happened in my personal life.
>>
>>28136063

>>28136068

Don't worry about seeing yourself as average. Best I can tell, women go through, for lack of a better term, seasons where they are looking for men and seasons where nobody but Chad Thundercock himself could get their attention. This may be low hanging fruit. It may not be. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you are reaching for it.
>>
>>28136068
Okay. But first I'm going to wait a bit and gauge interest. Coffee sounds like a good idea, if slightly frightening. I'm not a clingy type of person, so don't worry about that.

I really hope this works out, otherwise I'll graduate a kissless virgin who didn't go to Prom. Which isn't a huge deal because I have good career prospects and I'll eventually get there, but I'd much rather not wait 5 years.
>>
>>28135623
Hang out with her, just like a normal friend or guy or whatever

>That's how I found out I was gay
>>
>>28136109
She's pretty hot desu. A solid 8/10 face, and she's not fat at all. Wayyyy out of my league.

Only girls who've been interested in me where some autistic chick who nearly got me expelled from my old school, some mexican waitress who was ogling me at a restraunt, and this asian chick I've known from my old school. We flirt on/off via text, we've seen eachother irl a few times as well. She mainly likes me because I inherited a great sense of humor from my dad. Doesn't always translate to real life conversations, but I can be pretty funny while texting someone.
>>
>>28136235
She is sexually interested in you

She wants to suck on your penis and she wants you to lick her body and fuck her
>>
>>28136196
See that's the problem, I don't know how to be a normal friend

This is like my second year of public school, I used to be homeschooled so I have absolutely no experience being a normal friend. Maybe let that come out at some point? I'm not a real nolife loser like many of the people on here (no offense) I just haven't had much experience socializing. I've gotten so much better over the last two years, but I'm still shit at anything related to girls.
>>
>>28136275
Which one?

The asian is christian, so no dice there. However she actually is actually smart and interesting and a really good person. And not a slut. But I have no idea what path that relationship could even taken, because she lives like 5 hours away from me and we see eachother maybe once a year?

Honestly I should just focus on my career and forget about girls for now.
>>
>>28136157

If you must gauge interest, fine. Don't wait too terribly long. Once again, if she says no to coffee, she just says no to coffee. Consequences of failure at that level are nonexistent. Don't psyche yourself out.
>>
>>28136235

I've had girls way out of my league show interest in me. It scared the shit out of me. Don't sperg out. If she is already attracted to you, then she'll tolerate some slight awkwardness. Just be confident in yourself.
>>
>>28136332

Fuck that noise. You don't have to focus on women, but you're a young man. You need to catch up in your social development that you missed out on. Consider part of your development into a well rounded man. Since becoming more confident with women, I've found that I am generally more confident in the rest of my life.
>>
>>28136344
In my mind I'd quite literally die on the spot. I have crippling social anxiety in only a very few select situations. This is one of them.

Think I might just wait for the asian chick's visit to kelowna in May. I actually know her well, know she likes me and know she's a decent person. We got like, good chemistry or something. She's recently single as well, so that's a bonus? But we live so far away and shit it'd never work.

Ugh man, I don't fucking know. Honestly I just want to talk about some of this shit to someone. When you don't trust anyone and have nobody to talk to about stuff like this...

fuck me
>>
>>28135623
I've had something similar happen to me on multiple occasions. Took the initiative to try and get a date set up, but they all turned me down.

Now I don't think sexual attraction can even exist between me and ANY woman because I feel like I'm a completely different species and that I'm not meant to procreate with human females and it used to make me sad but now I do drugs and I'm happy but I'm also kind of mad that I'm so different, and mad at women for rejecting me but then again I always remind myself that they can't help it because they are children but that fact also makes me want to rip their legs off and use them as baseball bats to bash their fucking skulls in and collect their brains so I can see how it works and why they're so different from me but I also want to break their beautiful leg bones with that soft, nice crispy sound that they'd probably make as well and with a nice scent, kind of like bubblegum because girls are sweet right? Then why are they cruel? Why are they so cruel to me? Does this mean that it's my mission to erradicate them? Revenge? I call it sweet justice, because I am Libra and I balance wrong doing with righteousness. I need to teach them a very important lesson I learned from thugonomics, in that if you act like a bitch you will be dismembered. It is righteousness, and no one can deliver it but me. I'm the only one.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>28136470
Hey looks so I've listened to your normie problems for a long time, right? A long time.

So I think it's fair that I should be compensated for my time, right? That's fair, right?

So here's what we can do. And this is, I think, this is a fair trade and honesty, you might be getting the better end of it because in reality, the cost to you is nothing. Okay? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

What I think should happen, and this would make us totally even, okay? Totally even. Flat. As level as this desk. What I want you to do, and this is reasonable, is I want you to post nudes. Okay? Am I right? Of course I am. So what do you say? Can we call it even right now?
>>
>>28136394
Okay. Play it cool, don't sperg out. I'm not a sperg kind of guy, should be fine. My main problem desu is nobody takes the time of day to get to know me because I'm a newcomer to the school and keep to myself mostly.

Once I'm actually comfortable and trust someone usually they really enjoy being around and talking to me, but it takes a lot for me to trust someone.

Major trust issues, don't ask.

>>28136461
But there is always time for that later, and my career is already taking off while I'm still in highschool. (Got a job as a video editor for a local film company, really impressed the head producer of another)

And this women shit is complicated and confusing and stressful. Somtimes it seems easier to just not bother.
>>
>>28136569
Trust me, you don't want to see my nudes. Dick is average about seven inches, maybe two when not erect? Mishapen balls, very hairy, ugly legs and wierd mix between a six pack and a belly.

Nothing anyone wants to see lol
>>
>>28136510
Oh look it's a tripfag acting like a total psychopath. Should I take his advice.?

How about no.
>>
>>28136470

Fuck it, Pham. You should ask the girl to coffee just because it will be hard. Worst case scenario, she says no, you have one more life experience to learn from, and you still hang out with Asian friend.
>>
>>28136793
I'll think about it anon....
>>
>>28136574

We're probably not dreadfully different. I just have a few years of experience on you.

Women and work are not mutually exclusive. You still have free time, yes? I just don't want you to pass this up because it requires you to do something difficult. I did so many times before. I missed out on so many chances to develop and be better.
>>
>>28136836

I appreciate it, anon. Good luck to you, whatever path you choose.
>>
>>28135623
Here's the truth, OP. Other people do not see you as you see yourself. This girl might see you more truthfully than I could through talking to you here.

Mentally extend your trust to this person. Set her as family. Like a cousin you just learned you had. Start by saying hello to her every time you see her or are near. If the situation seems like one in which you and her both have 1 minute to spare, ask how she's doing or how she did on an assignment.

Don't make any assumptions aside from that she is one you extend trust to.
>>
>>28136841
Too much free time.

When I'm not working or doing school I just sit on the computer and play vidya or shitpost.
>>
>>28137026

Yeah. You can spend some of your shit posting time chatting with qt's. You'll probably enjoy that more than us.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.