[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he uses the faulty lock and master key analogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1429586641139.jpg (41 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1429586641139.jpg
41 KB, 520x678
>he uses the faulty lock and master key analogy
>>
>>28135401
Roastie a little upset? Tell me what happened

It's a very apt analogy, by the way.
>>
Explain the fault.
>>
>>28135455
it triggers me, you men are all pigs
>>
>mfw the lock and key analogy works better when the key is the woman.
r9k redditpillers BTFO
>>
>>28135435
>>28135455
Because people are not locks and keys, sex isn't something to be "unlocked" by only a worthy person like some video game achievement, and even if it was, there is nothing unique about any one man that makes him the right "key" to a certain girl's "lock."
>>
>>28135614
>Doesnt know what analogies are
Women are stupid
>>
>>28135647
most penises and vaginas fit together senpai. the analogy makes as much sense as calling all men who complain feminists.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 427x600
>>28135614
Your a girl...you obviously don't understand what it's like to live with a 'key', and that's fine, I hope, I prefer sword but uh...that's just my tale love
>>
>>28135791
>still doesn't understand
Jesus do things usually go over your head? It'd be one thing if you were disagreeing with the point of the analogy, but you're not even on target.
>>
>>28135865
>trying this hard pretending to be retarded
the point of the analogy is that it's a metaphor and not an analogy you bait loving homo.
>>
>>28135946
I'm inclined to disagree with you
>>
I don't see the fault.

Women are locks. Their only purpose is to be unlocked by a key, to be used as breeding machines.

Men are keys. They use a lock.
>>
>>28135401

The more sexual partners a man has had, the greater his value in the eyes of women, because women flock to what is popular, he's been preselected, women let other women do the thinking for them. Think Wilt Chamberlain, who was alleged to have sex with 20,000 women in his lifetime. Women love popular men. Women love players. Women love "closers." It takes real effort to sleep with 20,000 women.

The more sexual partners a woman has, the lower her value in the eyes of men, because her beauty was the only thing that mattered in the first place, popularity of women means nothing to men. And a woman who's received more sexual partners is more likely to have disease, pregnancies, children, a busted up body, more likely to cheat, less likely to be happy, etc. Think of a woman who has had sex with 20,000 men. Only the most desperate man in the world would get within 10-feet of that. And it takes no effort at all. She merely has to lay on her back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.