[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, nice knowing you, Robots. im in Fort Worth and it looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: storms.png (536 KB, 652x366) Image search: [Google]
storms.png
536 KB, 652x366
Welp, nice knowing you, Robots. im in Fort Worth and it looks like we're going to get wiped off the map this week.

Baseball sized hail, STRONG tornadoes in plural, enormous gusts of wind make for a very dead robot.
>>
>>28135293
the severe zone even looks kinda like a pistol
>>
>>28135293
ayy Fort Worth!! probably in North though. i'm on the east, right next to Arlington.

we'll be alright, robro.
>>
>>28135293
Yeah I've made plans to hide my cars in a parking garage and camp out in the church my parents go to.

I used to volunteer there so I know all the codes to get into a bunch of tornado safe storage rooms.

I usually don't care about storms but this one seems pretty terrifying.
>>
>>28135293
Blowout soon fellow stalker!
>>
please tell me new Orleans is about to get fucked up again

fuck that place
>>
>>28135293
>tfw West Texas
Just out of the storm's reach
Good luck OP
>>
File: coffee.gif (295 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
295 KB, 500x338
>>28135293

At least you faggots get rain and lightning

We get nothing in Arizona/Southern California

Lucky fuckers
>>
>>28135333
Yeah, im in Haltom City kinda around Western Center.

>>28135337
I don't even have that, we don't have good shelters here believe it or not. My current plan is to park my car under the gas station overhang in a Kroger parking lot and hide in the 24 hour clinic next door.

My apartment is second story, too, so no hiding in the comfy zone.
>>
>>28135382
Look, you might think thats really awesome, but literally any time it rains in Texas you feel like you're going to lose your home. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
>>
>>28135508
This.
Every time it storms here I panic because I'm scared I'm going to die (a little overdramatic maybe but I feel like it's merited). In highschool, a tornado touched down in the parking lot right outside the school. It was fucking terrifying.
>>
>>28135416
Haltom sucks lretty hardcore

I hope you come up with a good plan. This one seems pretty bad.
>>
>>28135293
>Flyover country
Good thing we're not losing anything of value.
>>
>>28135380
Dude there is nothing in west Texas.

dont wear denim
>>
>all these other Texasfagsnot exclusively saving concern for when the sky turns green
>>
>>28135678
Oh I know. I don't really mind it though. But I wish it was a little prettier.
>>
>>28135293
That storm better be careful of it is going to get removed from school for being a huge red gun.
>>
>>28135694
>Not realizing when conditions are absolutey perfectly right for another Joplin
>>
>>28135669
>flyover country

Sorry I didn't realize the largest stadium in the country, six flags, a world class zoo, the epicenter of high school football and the hub for american oil all within 30 minutes of each other was just "flyover country."
>>
Georgiabro here to say thanks to our neighbors to the west for absorbing all the bad shit for us. GL M8s
>>
>>28135714
I almost had to move to Fort Worth, friend who lives there said one time there were icy roads in the morning and 100F+ in the afternoon. butnowimstuckintennessee
>>
Wichita reporting in. Tornadoes are normal in Kansas. Maybe I'll take a picture of it if I'm lucky. Last time a tree got pulled up and thrown on my neighbor's lawn. A gas station near my house also got fucked up. The best part was this tree in my friend's neighbor's yard that got half pulled up. It was in the ground but leaning over and I wanted to get my friends to reenact the Iwo Jima flag picture.
>>
>>28135800
Tornados are normal here to.

More concerned about the hail to be honest.
>>
Oklahomafaggot here. Survived the one in Moore a couple years ago. Doesn't look like I'll make this one though. It's been nice talking to you guys.
>>
I'm like 30 miles clear of the orange.
Perfect weather down here, i'll send a post card to your headstone, anon
>>
Y'know I posted this thread half expecting people to call me paranoid

I am now legitimately scared
>>
>>28135678
>A E S T H E T I C

Saw Tony namefagging over on /gif/ and now I see this.

LD must be boring asf now.
>>
>>28135293
>manhattan ks
>its red on every map
ill live wont I guys?
>>
>>28135751
Yeah, all that shit is all flyover country. The kind of really sad attempt to bring some semblance of relevancy.

Also, as someone who spent a significant amount of time living in San Diego
>a world class zoo
Kek.
>>
>>28135922
I love the San Diego zoo.

I'll probably get stuck working at one here but San Diego would be the dream.

Ft. Worth Zoo is easily top tier once you set aside the obvious best which is San Diego.
>>
>>28135922
>SoCal
You people are hated in every part of the country.
>>
>>28135955
Ft Worth is the only zoo I've ever seen, is it really that high up...?
>>
>Calicucks asspained and dying of thirst as usual
>>
>>28135991
Ft Worth is pretty good.

Most zoos are really sub par. It lacks some of the "special" animals but it's overall quality and animal care is much better than average.
>>
>>28136026
Oh man, I've never experienced a shit zoo before. And here I thought it was just run of the mill.
>>
>>28136011
>califags will NEVER know what's it's like to take 20 minute long hot shower EVER again
>>
>>28136149
>califags will never EVER get more than 4/5ths of their pay
>>
I'm in north Florida so keep your fucking flyover storms away from me pls and thx.
>>
>>28135349
402 here.

Come at me Mother Nature, you mangy cunt.
>>
LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DICK AND BALLS AHHAHAHA
>>
>>28136234

why would you do that
why
>>
>>28136234
>Come at me Mother Nature, you mangy cunt.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>28136234
Shh, don't provoke her, some of us aren't Saxton Hale and have shit to lose
>>
so im in southeast Kentucky, how fucked am i?
>>
>>28136386

Can you swim in a strong current for hours while being pelted by softball-sized hail?

If so, you'll be just fine.
>>
>>28136448
i will patiently await my death
>>
>>28136295
'Cause I'm a straight busta OG kush master 3000 and I ain't shook, nigga.
>>
also aggtown represent

i guess
>>
File: gondolag1.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
gondolag1.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>28135293
>tfw Houstonbot
>nearly got washed out to sea

fugg, good luck texas-bots
>>
>>28136636
Hows the new Lake Houston, my fellow texan?
>>
>>28135293
try to find some place safe OP
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.