[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys have like a "catchphrase" that people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1242x2208
Do any of you guys have like a "catchphrase" that people associate with you? I was homeschooled and then went to a local community college and I needed something to make me seem slick and cool. My catchphrase is saying "Ohhh Yeahhhh..." In a long and deep voice lol people love when I do that. Especially when I pair that with a slow nod of my head and even wave my hand around like a wave. It makes almost every girl in class laugh
>>
Your life sounds sad, but this is r9k so i guess this is normal
>>
I used to say "yeah" all the time because I was too autistic to hold a conversation
>>
>>28135139
That's pretty autistic.
I tend to use "It's just that simple" a lot for some reason, dunno if that counts
>>
>>28135139
yea for some reason a lot of people remember me for saying "busted buddy" because of these youtube videos of a guy who would walk up on guys banging prostitutes and open their doors and say "huh you're busted buddy"
>>
>>28135139
I cycle through stuff. In highschool i used to say "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" every time i came in for first period. Everyone started copying me, even the teacher. Few months ago i started calling everyone a queen. People think its hilarious when i call an annoying chad a little queen. Lately I've taken to shouting "HUH?!!" And "EH?!!" Like an old person with hearing issues. When they repeat what they're saying to me i cut them off by saying "WHAT?!?!" And putting my hand to my ear. Its a good way to embarrass chads who are being too loud because it's ironic.
>>
>>28135139
didn't really have a catchphrase myself, but I kind of had the opposite thing happen.
completely unrelated people would say "goddammit (name)" to me on a regular basis, with the exact same tone of voice and everything.

basically, bizarre stuff used to always happen to people around me so it just became a weird unspoken rule to blame me for anything weird or unlucky.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.