[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catfishman here. Sup faglords. No, this isn't another epic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: theonlylogoilleverwear.jpg (217 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
theonlylogoilleverwear.jpg
217 KB, 2000x2000
Catfishman here. Sup faglords.

No, this isn't another epic tale, this is a

/cafishing tips & tricks/

so you can join the catfishing fight and spread the fear of Catfishman. 2016 is the year of the Catfish it's literally more fun than Dark Souls III.

1. Multi-purpose your marks

Don't just lure some bitch to Arby's and lol at her from the parking lot as she cries into her curly fries, think bigger. You have her number and you know tidbits of info about her and if you remember her profile, you still have pictures. You can extend your lulz with a little creativity. Some cheap ideas I like to do is make fake craigslist and kijiji ads saying something like "Hi, I'm a single girl looking for a little fun ;) from older gentlemen" or "I've available for full body massages this wednesday! ;)" and then I leave her number. Imagining the phone calls she gets is always a good time.

more?
>>
I recommend you start some mutual activity online with the girl first. You can use both reddit and different punlic chat rooms to come into contact with girls open to do say sexual roleplays. A lot of the time you'll start at the smut and go on to be "friends". After you've gained their trust you can send them a stolen pic or two from some chad's facebook in exchange for nudes.
>>
2. Check your pictures are Catfish Pro

Whereever you get your pics, make sure there aren't any hidden water marks, or that they are easily backtraced with google image, or some famous person. When I started out I kept getting dinged due to "Tin Eye" but I've figured out workarounds for that by simply trolling other dating profiles from foreign countries. That being said make sure your "catfish account" has a style that fits your local. A lot of Euro dudes I find pictures of look like they are straight out of the 90's and most girls here aren't attracted to them.

If you want personalized tips just ask.
>>
>>28134993
>No, this isn't another epic tale
then who gives a shit
>>
>>28135158

I do. I want to catfish bitches.
>>
I would give advice but I feel like I learned all this shit from experience and so should you.

If you want to troll then you be a big boy and learn your shit, I'm not spoon feeding you
>>
top kek

i cat fished a (very) passable transgirl and she sent me her nudes ( i lost them :(() and a video of her sucking this dudes dick.

not sure if i should post it...she browses some boards on this site.
>>
>>28135332

passable transgirls are the catfishes of real life
>>
anybody has the original stories screencap'd?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.