[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Rinku bf why even live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
>tfw no Rinku bf

why even live
>>
Link has no character
He's literally a flatlined nobody who just does whatever anyone tells him to do
Would never want as a bf, desu

Honestly I always interpreted Majora's Mask as his angst at being treated like a disposable pawn and as a representation of his suicidal urges...
>>
>>28134527
>haracter
>He's literally a flatlined nobody who just does whatever anyone tells him to do
>Would never want as a bf, desu

Holy shit, Link is the quintessential robot.
>>
>>28134527
I take It like he was forced into those situations. I mean if a talking god tree adked you to do something you'd probably do it. Also he's a child half the time so it plays into his character to be naive or heroic.
>>
>>28134456
Why does he always look angry?
>>
File: 1441275512464.png (35 KB, 1009x521) Image search: [Google]
1441275512464.png
35 KB, 1009x521
>>28134527
No, on second thought, link is the ideal bf because I know he has deep wounds that no one cares to pay attention to because they only use him as a tool to get what they want

I'd show him that he doesn't always have to be a hero, that it's okay for him to just b himself.

>>28134555
Seriously, after all of that ostracization from not being a kokiri and shit especially
>>
>>28134555
>robot
>literally every girl he meets in his childhood falls in love with him when he gets older

Definitely not a robot. And beloved by normies.
>>
>>28135064
Nah, they always fucked off and never acted on it
Except for nabooru who practically molested him, sociopath pedophile-style

Clearly they were just attempting to manipulate him with their feminine charms save for maybe Saria
>>
File: jqSqC.jpg (16 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
jqSqC.jpg
16 KB, 500x332
>>28135114
Saria friendzoned Link though
>>
>>28134527
The whole point of Link is that he isn't link... he is a hero in green garb and that hero is YOU the player. That's why you can name yourself something other than link in the games, that's why he doesn't really have any personality or independent thought. Link is YOU!
>>
File: Link-Statue-850x638.jpg (59 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
Link-Statue-850x638.jpg
59 KB, 850x638
>>28135403
This explains the elegy of emptiness, then. All too well.
>>
File: glenn.png (589 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
glenn.png
589 KB, 500x667
Cute boys you wish were your bf thread?
>tfw wasn't alive to see cute young Glenn sing, and maybe get to hang out with him after a show
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.