[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM FUCKING.G TIRED OF THIS UR MY FRIEND BULLSHIT. I HAVE NEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lxLsqLt.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
lxLsqLt.png
3 KB, 343x543
IM FUCKING.G TIRED OF THIS UR MY FRIEND BULLSHIT. I HAVE NEVER STARTED TALKING TO A BOY ONLY TO BE REDUCED AS SOMEONE TO PLAY PAYDAY WITH ON WEEKNIGHTS WHILE ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT STACYS.

I REALLY LIKE THIS BOY AND IM NOT GOING TO FUCK THIS UP. I NEED A SUREFIRE WAY TO EXIT THE FRIENDZONE.

BTW IM NOT FAT
>>
Stop caring. It's the only way.

Btw my advice means nothing because my ability to connect with others is basically permafried.

If you wanna know how to manipulate others into loving you, I dunno.
>>
post your tits here or leave
this is the only way
>>
Just tell him what you feel
>>
>>28134285
Use your words, OP. Describe the situation, with some degree of detail.

What is your gender? Are you certain the "boy" you are pursuing is attracted to your gender. Would the prospective relationship be "long distance" for a significant portion of time?

Advice without solid details is pointless.
>>
>>28134911
I am a girl.

He's a boy who has dated girls in the past and is currently single.

No, we go to the same school
>>
>>28134946
Are you good at LoL
>>
>>28134970
Ive never played League in my life
>>
>>28134946
Is this high school or college? Also, do you share any significant interests? Would you consider yourself an interesting person?

I'd like to remind you that you must be 18 years of age or older to post on 4chan.
>>
>>28134980
That's a good sign...

Yes it is
>>
>>28134946
Stop going for Chad, you're the equivalent of a beta orbiter but female.
>>
>>28134990
i am 18, my bday was like 3 ish months ago, but im still in HS

>>28134990
we both like 4chan? idk we have a meme/vidya based relationship. pretty disgusting IMO but what can you do
>>
>>28135588
just sit on a secluded place and start sucking his dick. If he stops the process he is a faggot.
>>
>>28135588
It's not going to work out. It's a shallow, tangential interest at best and he has every right to keep you as a person he plays video games with.

My advice would be to try and find somebody that shares more significant things with you if you actually want to have a relationship.

Too shallow and lifeless to have a hobby besides vidya?

Then >>28135939 has the right idea.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.