[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_18574-lol775157718.png (52 KB, 1166x806) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18574-lol775157718.png
52 KB, 1166x806
What the fuck do I do now?
>>
stop replying, she don't want the D
>>
>>28134047
I'm a little confused
Why would someone ask why they're coming over? Wouldn't they know why they're coming over before they decide that they want to in the first place?

And "I don't want it"? What?
>>
>>28134070
shes my gf and she doesnt want the birthday d, what kind of niggery is this my brobot????
>>
Insult her and save some dignity something along the lines of

Yeah I was only inviting you so I could fuck one of your hotter friends fatty
>>
>>28134047
Cut off all contact. Your situation is irredeemable.
>>
>>28134047
Say

>please cmon im lonley

Might as well.
>>
>>28134085
Oh the birthday D
I see
I thought the D was a misspelled :D
>>
She wants a present. Where is her present?
>>
>>28134100
That sounds really desperate
>>
>>28134047
>"Oh good I don't like giving out pity fucks anyways"
Then never respond again.
>>
Wait is it her birthday or your birthday?
>>
>>28134135

He's asking for advice on here he is already desperate
>>
>>28134047
Birthday tounge? :/
>>
>>28134114
>>>/facebook/
out anf never return
>>
Say "Thanks! I wanted to masturbate to traps instead." Then immediately fire a "Hey, can you dress your little brother up in your clothes and send me a picture. Thanks!".
>>
>>28134271
What
Why?

I don't even have a facebook
I couldn't go to facebook even if I tried senpai
>>
>>28134047
"They call me DEMO, b-but you can just call me Demo Deesy cus I'm my penis is easy."
>>
Corn her.
>>
Harass her over it.
>>
>>28134047

>is your girlfriend
>asks why you want her to come over
>"I don't want it"

drop this stuck-up bitch, OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.