[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he is 6'+ in height >he STILL can't get a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1458113834039.png (25 KB, 196x172) Image search: [Google]
1458113834039.png
25 KB, 196x172
>he is 6'+ in height
>he STILL can't get a job or girlfriend

You are a right failure is this applies to you. It doesn'tmatter if your a skeleton or a fat lard, tall men get priority over short men in everything because height is a socio-economic status symbol in America. This cannot be denied. Fuck yourselves for being born gifted while not using it to your advantage, you pathetic bastards.
>>
>>28133893
>tfw 6'2" skelly
>tfw the only girls who give me attention are highschooler freshmen
>>
Fuck off Manlet, pussy market is fucked up because of beta orbiters inflating pussy value.

I have to out Chad other chads to keep all my girlfriends around and that is hard work.
>>
>>28133947
No you don't. Not even in the degree short dudes have to. All you have to do is not be a faggot, take care of yourself, and put in effort to get a girl because your stature is inherently masculine. You literally just suck that hard.
>>
I think it's because i'm tall and not terrible looking or fat and people expect me to like fill a room with my presence and have interesting things to say so then they're really surprised when i speak and it's like an insecure 11 year old girl is talking.
>>
>>28134073
You already have presence if you're tall. If you reduce your presence by bring a soft faggot, the OP applies to you.
>>
>>28133893

am 5'5 manlet.

the struggle is real.

you don't know inferiority until a 5'7 asian woman towers over you
>>
File: 1461563847764.jpg (116 KB, 1080x782) Image search: [Google]
1461563847764.jpg
116 KB, 1080x782
>6'7 skelly
>implying anyone will ever like me
Height is a meme
>>
>tall
>girlfriend and good job

Legit happy I'm not a fucking manlet, holy shit.
>>
Being 6'2" doesn't mean shit if you're balding at 20.

Women hate bald men even more than they hate short men.
>>
>>28134806
Tall and balding > short and balding
>>
>>28134644
I will date you
we will have very tall children together
>>
>>28133893
Its fucking hilarious when pathetic faggots blame their failure on environmental and personal traits out of their fucking control because they have no personal responsibility.
5;9" with an amazing gf here, kys.
>>
>>28134844
more like
>Tall and balding > short and anything
>>
Height has nothing to do with getting a job. Education is what matters. Experience too.

And looks matter more than height when it comes to attracting women.
>>
6 feet is nothing nowadays

I'm 6 feet an I constantly see men much taller than me that look way more manly than me

You need to be like 6'5 now, or have a chiseled jawline if you're smaller
>>
>>28133893
>height is a socio-economic status symbol in America.
Only murikans would make something you have no control over a socio-economic status symbol.
>>
>>28135670
You also need a Master's Degree and an 8 inch penor
>>
>>28135724
>tfw 6 foot, with an MBA, with an above average penis, but have a baby face so no gf
>>
>>28135718
>what is race
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.