[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McDonalds Employee AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12
File: download.png (5 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 258x195
This job is fucking cancer. Ask me anything you robots want about it.
>>
File: this.jpg (38 KB, 751x689) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
38 KB, 751x689
>>28133584
Can I have a bigmac

picrelated
>>
Do you/have you ever seen someone spit in or tamper with a customer's food in a negative way?
>>
>>28133614
Would you like the meal or just the sandwhich?
>>
>>28133660
I saw a cook spit in some guys sandwhich once. The guy was an asshole and deserved it. Nothing really came of it either.>>28133660
>>
How do you get back at management?

What do you do to customers that have ridiculously complicated orders?

Has anything of interest ever happened while working there? Please tell a story if so
>>
Does your store have genuinely mentally "disadvantaged" employees?

Went to a McDonalds while driving to a gig a couple weeks ago and they had a blantantly autistic cashier. He even had a manager act like he wasn't watching him in the background.
>>
File: 20160425_202057.jpg (425 KB, 1304x2048) Image search: [Google]
20160425_202057.jpg
425 KB, 1304x2048
>>28133584
McDonald's employees= normies and some cute girls

pic related, ask me anything.

P.S. we actually have chicken tenides (aka chicken fries) :^)
>>
>>28133780

answer the questions I posted in

>>28133700
>>
>>28133584
I want 10 large no fries, with NO SALT MOTHER FUCKER!
>>
>>28133584
Do you faggots get mad at customers who order fries with no salt.
>>
>>28133875
I heard they get pissed cuz they have to do a whole new batch of fries separate from the normal fries and hang up the fries in a certain way that increases their chances of being burned.
>>
Is it true that those coffee or smoothie machines or something are a pain in the ass to set up?
>>
>>28133957
I worked at McDonalds for two weeks. The one thing I remember is how much I hated people who wanted saltless fries because they just wanted fresh fries.

We need a communist revolution
>>
File: images_0.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images_0.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>28133700
I'm a crew trainer so I'm technically management, but sometimes I like to move different shit around in the stock room to fuck with people or if I'm in the grill make dicks on peoples sandwhiches with the sauces to cause a wee bit of mischeif. As for complex orders every now and then you'll get some weird shit like someone asking for regular mustard on a breakfast sandwhich or shit like that but we're accomodating for the most part.

As for stories I have a ton. Do you want one about retard niggers, subhuman spics, white trash or anything particular that tickles your fancy? I have one that comes to my mind.

>Be me
>Come into McD's at 12
>insanely busy
>extremely tired from not getting any sleep and biking there.
>instantly put at front counter when I walk in.
>take a few orders
>gm yells at me for not telling customers their order numbers.
>this goes on for around 15-20 minutes
>next thing I witness haunts me to this day
>a whole pack of autists walks into the lobby, making weird sounds and twitching the whole time.
>they're in baseball uniforms so I assume their some sort of retard squad.
>I survive a few of their orders but then this one approaches the counter.
>I could literally smell the reek of autism radiating of this beast.
>"How can I help you?"
>"T-TEN P-P-PIECE NUG NUGGET, MEEEEDIUM >FRYYYYYY AND A C-C-COKE"
>"Okay that will be $7.91"
>Autismus Prime hands me a 10
>I'm literally sweating
>i can't handle the stench of sweaty autism, I need to hurry up and get it away from me
>i cash the 10
>i look up and see a storm brewing in Captain Autist's eyes.
>"MY T-TOTAL SHOU-L-LD BE 7.80!!!"
>He screeches at me.
>ifuckedup.mp4
>He starts pacing and yelling about his total
>I don't know what to do and I panic
>i try to get him to calm down by saying I'll fix it but he doesn't stop.
>my gm comes over to investigate the situation. He refunds the retard and corrects it.
>mfw when autism really does speak
>>
>>28133584
Worst experience with a customer?
>>
>>28133875
Bunch of retards who do that. They always order it in a smug condescending tone like they think they're outsmarting the establishment. Pisses me off so much when we can just make fresh ones if they ask.
>>
>>28133712
We say we don't discriminate, but we have no retards at our store.
>>
File: king.jpg (232 KB, 822x822) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
232 KB, 822x822
>>28133815
>How do you get back at management?
They wouldn't give me hours, so I'd end up working 1 say or 2 days max. One time I didn't work at all since they called me in that "it was slow" and not to come in.

One time they pulled that same shit on me that "it was slow" and to take the day off. I did and went out to eat with my parents.

Manager calls me to say that they really need me that it got busy and if I could please come in. I straight up tell them "No, I'm not in town rn and went out to eat with my parents. If you tell me to take the day off, I will. I hope this didn't cause future problems"... They got a bit rustled that I couldn't do a favor and goodbye,

Haven't had a problem since.

>What do you do to customers that have ridiculously complicated orders?

Depends. I exclusively work in the kitchen, (and usually in the pre close or evening shifts), so I try and get their orders out fast since I most likely have drive thru breathing down my neck.

If I have a bit of time, I'll draw fun things with ketchup and mustard like a dick, a happy face, or a swastika..;)

>Has anything of interest ever happened while working there? Please tell a story if so

So this black dude came in one time carrying all kinds of shit. Now, I don't work the front, so I'm in the back just chillin when iI see him. I think to myself:

"What's this dude selling?"

And I have the headset on so it's kinda hard to hear, He says if the restroom is open, I tell him no that they're probably cleaning it.
Then he said:
>"oh ok, (says something)"
and I couldn't really hear him, And I'm like "What?"
>"Repeats what he said)"
so instead of being autistic and asking him to repeat himself a third time, it sounded like he said "Do you want to buy something?" So I just smile and tell him..
>no :^)
But he looks at me weird, and shakes his head and leaves. Then a while later it dawns on me that he probably said "Can I order something?" and I literally just told him no.
>>
>>28134105
I had a women try to get me fired because I'm diabetic. She ordered a diet coke and regular coke in the drive through and asked which was which and I marked them for her. She then proceeded to say her daughter is diabetic and can't have sugar. Naturally I'm triggered and I say "I'm diabetic too and I hope you're aware we can have sugar." She takes her food and drives off looking all pissed. 20 minutes later the phone rings and I can hear my manager talking to an extremely irate customer. She called to try to get me fired because I guess I was incredibly rude to her and ignorant. Nothing ever came of it though. I have plenty of other encounters as well.
>>
>>28134254
BK employee here.
Had a lady come in one time that she found a hair in her burger.
The hair was long and black.
Can't be guys since we have really short hair
most of the women that work there are hispanic with short brown hair.
One girl with dyed red hair.

Only one with long black hair in the interaction was the lady that brought the burger...

fucken people man
>>
What races genuinely give you guys the most problems when they come to eat at your restaraunts?

I'd imagine White Trash or Niggers
>>
>>28133957
/mischief/ I'm now ordering fries with no salt lmaooo
>>
>>28134069
>69

/mischief/ guess who's ordering saltless fries from here on out
>>
>>28134406
Asians because of the accent.
Blacks or white trash because of their ugly ass attitude and entitlement..

well that applies to ghetto people of any race honestly
>>
>>28134406
I worked at chickfila for two years. Not religious myself, relevant but essentially anyone muslim was unbearable.
>extremely scattered while ordering
>obvious bias to male children
>always tried to pull bullshit for free food
>obsessive special requests with food
>>
>>28134406
Gotta give it to ghetto niggers. Many of them act very entitled and rude to different employees, then comes white trash in close second and some spics are unbearable but a lot of them are chill.
>>
>>28133780
Fuck off burger cuck, this is McDonalds thread.
>>
>>28133584

why won't even Fast food places hire me mang?

I went neet 4 years ago and have BA (worthless arts) I leave it out and they supsect I am pedo or murderer, I mention it, they figure I will not stick around and not worth hiring what to do?
>>
Are you a communist yet?
>>
Have I ascended after being denied a job at McDonald's?
>>
>>28134597
>>28134643

protip: work at local places.

Thats what I do. They're generally 10x nicer than franchise fast food management and let you slack off.
>>
>>28133584
Jimmy u wanna play tanks in an hour I need heavy wins so I can scrape the full daily 4 times thing.
>>
>>28134580
no :)

yes, this is original
>>
File: 1434573890664.jpg (100 KB, 840x970) Image search: [Google]
1434573890664.jpg
100 KB, 840x970
Do you think you'll slowly lose your sanity while working there like I did?

Do you realize even the managers say being a manager is bullshit?

Do you realize that "corporate" are jackasses that would rather recycle important equipment required to operate the fucking place and cause hazards?
>>
>>28134668
Who the fuck is Jimmy
>>
>>28134699
Czeked
>>
>>28134741
I've been here a year and a half. Literally everything is bs. Too much high school drama from the part timers, so much manager bull shit about being short staffed and all the higher ups having dick measuring contests about who's store made more this quarter etc. It's literally the most soul crushing job.
>>
File: 1461532309734.jpg (10 KB, 310x331) Image search: [Google]
1461532309734.jpg
10 KB, 310x331
>>28133584
I have 20$, haven't eaten anything in the last 2 days and want to get something from MickyDs, what should I buy?
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>>28134745
This is Jimmy
>>
>>28134406
At the one I worked at, it was Indians.

>Come in with a shit ton of coupons
>Get their final price
>Still try to fucking barter
>Demand that their food is fresh, no problem
>Awkwardly stare at everyone in the kitchen while belittling them
>Gets his food and complains, gets ready to walk out
>Fucking opens his food, touches it with his poo in loo hands, starts arguing with his wife and then slams it back on the counter
>Demands a refund
>The whole ordeal took 20 minutes

Ghetto mexicans were pretty bad to

>Restaurant closed
>They pull up even though we're closed
>Get mad as fuck and start cursing out whoever is on the headset like it's their fault they decided to show up to a mcdonald's at fucking 11:50 at night
>>
>>28134832
My friend, I'm gonna have to reccomend a Double Quarter Pounder sub Artisan roll, plain, add round egg and bacon. It's an eggcelent sandwhich and if you get the meal it is quite filling. With the leftover money I implore you to buy as many round eggs as possible. They're 99 cents each and are packed in protein.
>>
File: 1456760748255.png (147 KB, 320x395) Image search: [Google]
1456760748255.png
147 KB, 320x395
>>28134828
God damn, a year and a half. I gotta give you props.

I worked at one for 2 years while in college.

>mfw a war vet got hired and quit a week later because of all the bullshit mcdonalds employees put up with
>He got more fed up with 2 weeks of mcdonald's than 4 years in the fucking army

Good luck, dude.
>>
how old are you? i'm out of work atm and only have experience in a certain field that aint doing so good these days, so fast food may be a last resort if shit don't pick up.

just wondering how weird it'll be when someone my age 27 walks in looking for work
>>
File: 1461399653612.jpg (16 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
1461399653612.jpg
16 KB, 228x300
>>28135013
Not weird at all.
There's people in their mid 30's and 40's at those places, easily.

Just make up some shit about your personality like I did.
>>
>>28135013
I don't know about stores around you but my store prefers to hire young and genrally good looking people. I don't work with anyone on service I'd consider ugly and the oldest service person is 27 I think and he's also a manager. I'd say go for it if you're looking for the job all you need to do is apply!
>>
>>28133584
Why haven't you done anything more in life are you studying?
>>
>>28135291
Idk anon. I just don't know.
>>
>>28135291
whats the point? I dont need very much money and my gf doesnt ask for gifts and shit and prefers it if we keep our dates tame like walks in the park
>>
Im not OP but im posting this fron a mcdonalds kitchen t.b.h
>>
What should I get for 10 dollars?

Looking for something that will do the least damage to my body.
>>
>>28136057
A side salad

Dont fall for the entree salad meme they have more calories than a big mac
>>
>>28136057
I'd go for a grilled chicken southwest salad to be honest family. Get it with either the southwest dressing or balsamic, both are good.
>>
>>28136084
That's a good choice as well.
>>
I'm fucking depressed and need to eat away my feelings. Should I get Mcdonald's or suppress the urge to binge eat?
>>
>>28136057
get buttermilk crispy

its like the only thing that doesnt taste like it was made in 2 min
>>
Do you guys have the baked muffins at your mcdonalds or is that just for competing with tim hortons?
>>
why are your fries so mother fucking good? everything else at mcdonalds is repulsive, but i'll go and order like 3 big ass fries and be in heaven.
>>
>>28136231
I wish McDonald's would go into sweet potato fries
>>
Why don't you guys serve Sausage biscuits on the all day breakfast menu?
>>
>>28136127
Don't binge eat anon, find other ways to relieve yourself like vidya or reading. Maybe look for a new hobby like writing, programming, biking, fishing, boating, knitting, cooking etc. There's a whole world around you, don't let that world be McDonalds.
>>
>>28136290
It's all based on popularity and location. Many stores in my area do the muffins because they are more popular but in many southern states in the U.S biscuits are more popular. It'd be a real pain in the ass to do the whole breakfast menu so we're keeping it small atm.
>>
>>28136290
Biscuits have to "bake" in the oven.

And by bake I mean they arrive frozen and precooked and are reheated.
>>
I worked at McDonalds for a while but I walked out when my Mexican manager wrote me up for not having a fucking hat, when the shared hat (only one that was provided) was being worn by one of the Mexican cooks
>>
>>28133584

I'm not a fast food employee, but this story involves a fast food customer, and I think people might find it amusing.

A few years ago, I used to live near a Krispy Kreme. Late one night, long after it had closed, I was staggering my way home from a local bar. As I was walking, I kept hearing a car horn honking. Over and over again, long drawn out honks. I assumed it was a broken car alarm.

It kept getting louder the closer I got to my home; when I saw the Krispy Kreme, I found the source.

There was a car in the drive-through; sitting in front of the dark service window. Inside, a massively fat creature of unknown gender was sitting in a car piled full of fast food debris, and leaning on the horn hoping to get service.

It was not a short walk home from the bar, and they had been leaning on the horn hoping that someone would respond and feed them for the better part of an hour.

I don't know how long they stayed there, hoping someone was still there in the dark building.
>>
>>28133584

Does McDonalds hire convicted felons?

Does McDonalds hire unconvicted felons, as in, someone has been charged with a felony but hasn't been convicted yet?
>>
>>28133584
Why don't you McCucks give me the quantity nuggets I demand? Do you want me to make a scene and shout in your face while you stand there and die inside?
>>
>>28136442
We have a no discrimination policy so I'd imagine if you can get an interview and nail it you'd be able to get the job even as a felon.
>>
>>28136469
You sound pretty degenerate to be honest. Accidents happen, don't take your anger out on the people handling your food unless their cunts.
>>
File: carlslogo.jpg (69 KB, 591x585) Image search: [Google]
carlslogo.jpg
69 KB, 591x585
Sorry senpai, but your burgers taste like shit.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.