[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i beat life, all of this is honestly fucking terrifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
>grow up poor as shit with mentally ill mom in trailer park, whole family is women. half are whores, the rest being my overly religious grandma and my mom whos unstable and hoards cats and pointless shit in a trailer thats falling apart.
>Never know basic comforts like being able to fix a burst pipe instead of just havint to deal with it.
>Live around mostly white trash, in hillbilly rural michigan town.
>blah blah more irrellivent backstory shit who gives a fuck.

I am either self aware, or im dillusional and i cant tell which. I am not talented at anything, i dont have anything that makes me special. and life honestly freaks me the hell out. knowing that where i am now will be where i lay for the rest of my life. all we do is we wageslave, live our mundane shit and we die...thats it.

I feel like i am smart enough to know how fucked the world is but unable and too dumb to know what to do about it.

Nothing brings me pleasure anymore because i know ill just die some day and my child like optimism is gone. and even if i do make it whats the fucking point oooh i might live a bland fuckng stupid life to make pieces of paper to buy shit with. then dying.

everyone else just tells me to deal with it. and honestly i feel like this is not even me articulating it fully......

..vidya is the same i do the same shit every day i have no idea what i want to do. and i hate most people. i feel uneasy when having to interact with almost any human. like i have to be fake. i am riddled with emptiness but i want to leave a mark....

none of this makes sense......

what the hell is wrong with me, i have no idea.
maybe im another being.

the human race is a morbid disgusting thing. we all fucking suck and we are literally no more important than fucking mold or cockroaches.

everything is ticking by so fast tooo.
what the fuck

everything is fucking bleak and anyone who is opitimistic these days is dellusional
>>
File: notchlakemd1.jpg (160 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
notchlakemd1.jpg
160 KB, 700x525
has 'going off the grid' meme ever appealed to you?

im not in a position to proposition you, just wondering
>>
Join military, go on tour or whatever in the Middle East and go kill yourself some dunecoons.
>>
>>28133456

Yes

it is honestly my dream to have a fucking cabin in the middle of nowhere and to just fucking run off to somewhere.

but all of that costs money
and i make probably 120 bucks a week.
plus if i ran away where would i even go?
>>
>>28133523
UP, its right there for you

there's also detroit and its $1 buildings. ship may have sailed or is in the process already though

i think ditching your family is the priority here; generally the most successful way to do that is to start living with a group of people who arent those ones, but for people like me who take years to get used to people, this isnt really an option
>>
>>28133523
You don't need a cabin. Go to some public land in the UP and live in a tent. Fish and hunt.
>>
File: 1341000784204.png (600 KB, 462x540) Image search: [Google]
1341000784204.png
600 KB, 462x540
>>28133762
>tent
>UP

this is why people like you harass people like OP and others who want to leave society. literally cannot think about things like this
>>
>>28133399

I'll just say that, assuming this is all true, you're the perfect mold of a person who's ready to rocket to the top. You have nothing to lose, currently, and that can be a big advantage for you.

The thing is, you need to grasp and hang onto that cynical, bleak outlook you have. You can't give that up or you'll get tricked or lose hope or lose your focus. Keep in mind always that there's no forgiveness or mercy in the world, or at least not for you. When you fail, and you will, learn from it. Try something different next time.

If you have internet you can find your way out. Study carefully, plan realistically.
>>
>>28133949

i have no idea what i even want to do

you only hear about people making it to the top from the bottom.and stories about that because it almost NEVER happens.

i want to be great, or rich some day so i can enjoy life before i croak forever.

but i dont know how to do it, what i want to do, or anything.
>>
>>28134007

As long as you have a goal you can make a plan. The tough thing in life is finding a goal.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.