[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some fellow robots PLEASE help me with this. I'm in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
Can some fellow robots PLEASE help me with this.

I'm in high school, (not underaged) and I'm stuck with these kids for a project where we have to record ourselves to make a fake television airing.

I'm already miserable about my looks and a kid in my group kept recording me with the tablets we had provided. I felt like I wanted to die, it wasn't just the recording, it was everything that day that happened pileing on top of that. I really do fucking not want to be recorded and do this. I thought I could get out by not writing a script for my part, but some fucking idiot decided to be "nice :^)" and write three fucking paragraphs for me. Please help me get out of this. We're recording tomorrow.
>>
If you're really 18 and a senior just tell them to fuck off and don't even do the project. I mean won't you be graduated in like a month or two? I'm guessing you're really in 9th grade or something tho
>>
Write down everything you dislike about your appearance and work on fixing them.
>>
>>28133479
It's all genetics, that would cost thousands upon thousands in surgery to fix.
>>
>>28133445

This. The last couple months of high school don't matter.

Sorry kiddo, /r9k/ is for MANchildren only.
>>
>>28133595
That's bullshit man its 2016 we are masters now. Work out and eat good it will fix your jawline. Wash your hair and get a goddamn haircut. If you can't grow a beard don't grow one. They got cream for every skin condition possible if you wanna look good you can. I bet you just have shit for confidence.
>>
>>28133395
Stop being a cunt and let them record you.
Once you leave high school some goofy kid recording you will be the least of your worries.
>>
>>28133445
This
I'm 18 in high school as well. If I don't like a project then I just don't do it. In science we had this huge project that was just buying stuff for the classroom and the environmental studies center. Me being able to buy some stupid paper towels or some shut doesn't reflect on my knowledge of marine biology so I said fuck it and didn't do it.
>>
File: tumblr_o3utisrbK01titub2o1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3utisrbK01titub2o1_500.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>28133395
Silly anon. Who the fuck cares that much about how you look. Your fucking human being like everyone else. Seriously grow up.
>Why are you afraid of a bunch kids recording your face?
>>
>>28133685
>you just need confidence
>just bee yourself :^)
>>
>>28133889
It's torture, in the camera on that tablet I looked fucking disgusting. I look in the car mirror when my brother picks me up, I look like Chad. It's every single fucking day, I have no idea what I actually look like. Every other mirror or camera I look SHIT in or good in.
>>
>>28133951
Timestamp now, or we assume this is bait
>>
>>28134027
You mean with me in the picture no thanks senpai
>>
File: feelkawaii.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelkawaii.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>28133951
If you continue like this Op then you will end like these pitful lonly loser. I really dont want you to end up like them. Am also a 18 senior hs student like you.
You need to grow out of your shell and stop caring and worrying about the negative shits in this short and only life you have. Your face apperance is not that important. I learned to love my face and realized that everyone was born with a unique and original face.
Uglyness is just what you feel not what you are or look like.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.