[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i stop shop lifters for a living. ask me anything will not name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: pic.jpg (56 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
56 KB, 350x525
i stop shop lifters for a living. ask me anything
will not name the company i work for
will not name the state i work in
>>
>>28133329
how many times is it some ugly bitch roastie trying to steal make up or clothes, be honest
>>
>>28133329
B-Blart?
>>
>>28133345
it's usually teenage girls stealing hair care/ makeup. usually they are not bad looking.
>>
>>28133370
do you take them to your small back office with no video cameras to interview them about their wrongdoings?
>>
What is the general racial makeup of your area?
>>
the county i live in has a high meth/heroin usage and manufacturing so i stop a lot of crack heads
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 500x314
>>28133329
You're doing gods work my friend. I hate thieves so fucking much.

Who are type of people, aside from blacks, that steal the most?
>>
What can we do to successfully steal from your place of employment?
>>
>>28133409
>>28133409
believe it or not. it's usually middle aged white women stealing clothes and fake jewelry
>>
>>28133329
As a person who used to be a regular shoplifter I am interested in how many people recognize they shouldn't shoplift when your there (at least not regularly) also have you ever gone undercover as a shopper (I could telll them out anyway because they didn't behave like real shoppers)
>>
File: u82.png (14 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
u82.png
14 KB, 160x160
How can I tell if an employee is on to me?
>>
>>28133431
i would say dont act so suspicious. that's where most people mess up. they try and act like they are up to nothing but that makes them look suspicious
>>
I shop lift for a living, ask me anything.
>>
>>28133464
walk around a corner. stop and walk back the way you came. if they stop and look at you or dodge you that's a tale tell sign someone is watching you
>>
>>28133481
how heavy is a shop?
>>
>>28133329
Can you only go after someone if they steal a certain amount of money from the store? I know some places have a rule where they have a "spending cap" and will gather video evidence until someone over-steals a certain amount of money.

>>28133432
this does not surprise me at all. I used to date this chick who worked at Macy's and she would always tell me about the loss prevention stuff. She said the exact same thing.
>>
>>28133498
Very heavy, thats why I bring lots of friends.
>>
I use to work at walmart and i knew all the LP guys. The usually are undercover and wont identify themselves until they catch you.

They carry radios to communicate with each other.
>>
File: kermit the lol.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
kermit the lol.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>28133498
I fuckin giggled m8
>>
Do you take pride in your work and believe deeply in the moral justice that you enforce, or is it just a means to make money for yourself?

you're a faggot if it's #1
>>
>>28133505
i only catch customers. i don't worry about money unless they try and take something off the shelf and take it and get money back or if they take a tag off something cheap and put it on something expensive. but my company has a min amount but they leave it up to me to charge if i want to based on the customers attitude
>>
>>28133559
Neat, thanks for the answer. What's the most expensive thing you've ever caught someone stealing?
>>
File: 45216522_p3.jpg (96 KB, 341x533) Image search: [Google]
45216522_p3.jpg
96 KB, 341x533
>>28133497
Thanks. I've stolen a shit ton in the past month and the anxiety has been piling up.
>>
>>28133582
they single most would be a tv. but i caught a lady a few months ago that had almost 200 bucks worth of stuff in her purse. some small electronic items like phone chargers and some hair dye. hair and makeup products are expensive. especially the name brand ones.
>>
>>28133588
the best thing is to not steal. you'll eventually get caught. i dont like to judge people because i dont know how they were raised or the condition they were raised it. the only time i would say that i would go easy on someone if they were stealing actual food. if its candy or some snack food then ill be tough on them. if its legit food like eggs milk or hamburger i would just make them pay for it or tell them to leave if they didn't have the money
>>
>>28133409
>tfw want to be a burglar just for fun and extra cash but modern police are too good to be worth the risk
>>
>>28133558
Quit trying to justify being a theif. In a perfect world, people like you would have their hands cut off.
>>
>>28133680
No the best thing is to steal until you hit 16-18 then stop because you can get in serious trouble after that before that age you will only get store bans besides if your any good at it you shouldn't even be getting caught more than a few times in your life
>>
>>28133730
funny thing is that we have a manager that works for my company that is from Nigeria. he said that when he was a kid he seen a dad change his kids diaper and put it in a plastic bag and the kid carried it because there wasnt a trashcan near by. a man ran by thinking the bag had valuable in it and snatched it up. the kid yelled thief. the guy was tackled, had a tire put around his neck and set on fire. for stealing a bag of shit. 3rd world countries man.
>>
>>28133748
yea. store ban isn't bad until you get caught in the store again. then you get charged with second degree trespass which is a misdemeanor in my state.
>>
i have some funny stories if anyone is interested. if not im calling it a night
>>
>>28133873
Go for it fammm
>>
>>28133329
Nice senpai how's it compare to nightwatch?

Been on a 12 hour nights job for the past year and it's fucking great. Pay sucks and I'm always fighting off the cold but I pretty much just shitpost and watch anime all night.

I'm at work right now.
>>
>>28133895
ok. itll take me a bit to type
>>
>>28133329
Does shoplifting small items actually hurt the company/it's employees in any significant way?
>>
>>28133834
Yeah the select few times I get caught (most of them due to retards I brought with me who sucked ass at shoplifting) I just avoided that store location for a few months or so its surprising how quickly regular employees forget who is a theif
>>
see a lady carrying a big wad of clothes on one arm and her purse on the other. she kept walking back and forth between the clothes section and the shoe section. she was obviously nervous. i started watching her. she then went behind the shoe section and concealed the items in her purse. she then left the shoes and went to the grocery side of the store and picked up a 4 pack of starbucks can coffee and a 12 pack of sodas. yes a 12 pack. and then concealed the drinks in her purse also. she literally had to put her purse on the ground and push the drinks into her purse to get it zipped. she then went to the front of the store and walked out without paying, that's wheni stopped her. the first thing she said was that she was sorry. i then told her that i needed to talk to her for a few minutes in my office. on the way to my office she said that she had memory problems and that she's been needing to see her doctor about it. then she said that she was late for work and that she was gonna come back and pay for the stuff later. i ended up charging her with larceny. heres the kicker. a few weeks go by and im at my cousins bday party. i walk in and i see that same lady. she looks at my like she just seen a ghost. come to find out she's my cousins employees wife.
>>
>>28133961
i don't think it does. the company says it makes the prices go up and it takes money out of the employees bonus's. some things have an enormous mark up so the costing the company money is a cop out. and second i think they use the excuse to tell the employees that since people steal that they are not getting a bonus. i think that's bullshit so they don't have to come out of pocket and give out bonus's
>>
>>28134098
Do girls ever offer you sexual favors after catch them?
>>
>>28133981
yea. the company i work for has suck a high turnover rate its really easy to come back in a few weeks later. the only time you'll get noticed if a manager or someone in my position sees you. i never forget a face.
>>
>>28133329
so you're basically do what scarecrow could do?
>>
>>28134185
not yet. i had a lady try and pay me to not have her arrested. her offer wasn't even enough to pay for the stuff she stole.
>>
>>28133680
I know. I just don't have a lot of money so I've been stealing pet supplies. Is that something you would go easy on someone for?
>>
>>28134228
>so you're basically do what scarecrow could do?
lol dumb ass

you need to go back to stealing and leave the grammar to someone else
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.