[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay serious question. I'm the guy. I'm having doubts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (914 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
914 KB, 2048x2048
Okay serious question. I'm the guy. I'm having doubts about my relationship with the girl. I'm still young and my friends tell me I can do better. What do ?
>>
You sure as hell can do better. Your upper body looks good but your legs look very skinny.
>>
>>28133319
height? girl looks nearly as tall as you
>>
>>28133397
5'11" and are you blind?

She's certainly not short but she's not nearly as tall as me
>>
>5'11"
Fucking manlets, when will you learn?
>>
Hey Johnny bravo . That's a foxy young lady you're holding.
>>
>>28133319
do you like her in any way besides some sort of checklist filler to make yourself feel better?
>>
It depends.. Is she an actual nice person to be around? Looks aren't everything.
>>
>>28133319
Don't worry just b yourself bro!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 2048x2048
>>28133696
>>28133744
I mean desu I started dating her for the lifestyle her family's rich af I'm talking free holidays to Dubai and shit. But when you look past that it's kinda lame
>>
Throw her away she is going to get fat and has one smaller tit then the other. Someone else will get desperate and pick up your sloppy seconds
>>
>>28133955
>I mean desu I started dating her for the lifestyle her family's rich af I'm talking free holidays to Dubai and shit. But when you look past that it's kinda lame
Keep her. Honestly anon you really can't do better with that bogan face, and the rich lifestyle is something you should enjoy for a little while longer. Maybe get a sidechick but definitely don't drop her.
>>
>>28134349
I've had way hotter chicks than her come on to me while we've been together and you're right about the money being a once in a lifetime opportunity but I can't help but feel kind fake
>>
>>28133955
L E G
D
A
Y
>>
You're smiling like you dont look like a midget on stilts.
>>
Timestamp please, Chad
>>
First post bet post. Work on legs, fagget.

Also bait. If not, stay with her if she's a decent, interesting person. If she's boring and a cunt, leave. Never listen to what other people say on any matter regarding to your life, they have their own interests in mind, not yours. How difficult can it be?
>>
>>28133319
You're fucking soft dude. Especially soft of the brain. Learn how to think for yourself. You have emotions right? Get some introspective going, you are clearly lacking. You are going to balance out your out of control personality, you understand? Start thinking more.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x349
>>28134634
>>28135042
My legs are fine you just can't tell cause of the swimsuit and angle but they're in proportion and I always just wanted to be aesthetic, never really desired those fat powerlifter legs

>How difficult can it be?
Life ain't easy man and oftentimes it's the decisions that are the hardest part
My biggest weakness is an inability to make decisions
>>
You look like a faggish little manlet.

She's actually much better looking than you are.

Ungreatful pink shorts wearing boi pussy
>>
>>28135574
Lol y u so mad, virgin?
>>
>>28135480
>girl looks completely fine anatomically
>OP looks like a box on twigs
>it's just angles brah
Lel
>>
>>28135703
y u look like a furry thumb
>>
File: he_wanted_waffles.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
he_wanted_waffles.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>28133319
>>28133955
What a fucking terrible body. Not only is his legs weak and skinny, but they're also way too short lmao
>>
>>28135938
Holy shot I just noticed it too. His legs are the same length as her's lmao
>>
>>28136032
Women's legs are proportionally much larger compared to men's you moron
>>
>girl is hot as hell, amazing natural body and cute face, rich
>dude is a poorfag leech with an ugly face and a weird mutant body
>thinks he can do "better"

Shitty troll
>>
wow that guy can definitely score a better looking chick
>>
>>28134595
Who gives a shit about feeling fake. Women marry for money all the time. Theirs no shame in it.
>>
Their ain't nothing wrong with your body dude. You just have a really long torso. The faggots in here feel inadequate so they're shitting on you for your probably only flaw (legs). Your cheeks are kinda frumpy though. Might wanna get your sugar momma to drop a few g's on plastic surgery.
>>
>>28136329
Yeah looking back I should've become a competitive swimmer cause I've got the proportions for it

You really think my face is that bad?
>>
File: fedora8.jpg (21 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
fedora8.jpg
21 KB, 600x309
>>28136242
>all women are the same! Waaah!
>>
>>28133319
I remember this pic from a thread on b like 3 or 4 years ago.
We spend our time here since the beginning op, you cant fool anyone.
>>
>>28136426

Get a better haircut. That's the only real issue.
>>
>>28133319
You look weird dude. Anyway just break up if you're having doubts. Don't waste anyone's time.
>>
File: long toes.jpg (11 KB, 261x138) Image search: [Google]
long toes.jpg
11 KB, 261x138
>>28133955
what the fuck is up with her toes? they look long and thin. and that last toe is just a stub.
>>
ITT salty robots trying to undermine a normie and his superior life

also OP if this isn't bait DO NOT take advice from people on 4chan ESPECIALLY about how to live your life

most people here are failures
>>
>>28137003
That one toe does really weird me out

I try not to think about it
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.