[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you lived to be 1000 years old would you be able to lose your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455518616954.jpg (906 KB, 1796x2181) Image search: [Google]
1455518616954.jpg
906 KB, 1796x2181
If you lived to be 1000 years old would you be able to lose your virginity within that time or is it hopeless?
>>
There are a lot of people alive and there will be a lot more people alive in that time. At least one has to be curious about what fucking a 500 year old man is like.
>>
I'd be 3x the wizard
>>
>>28133263

Made me laugh more than it should have.
Original post
>>
>>28133224
Let me tell you guys something. I'm 34 back in 2010 I met this chick of Craigslist we had sex sort of and that was it. Have not touched a woman since then.

The sad fact is that just because you have sex doesn't mean all of a sudden things change. They don't.
>>
>no leg chad
>she's still mirin'
FUUUUUUCKING STAAAACEY
>>
>>28133372
You're an idiot to not realize why people hate being a virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (409 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409 KB, 900x1100
>>28133372
Anon. sex can open doors for you, in the real world and your fantasies.

Ya know, feeling shit with your heart and stuff.

Obviously a sexually experienced persons fantasies will be affected
>>
i'd probably fuck someone by then yeah

i like to try new things even if they suck
>>
You cannot get laid looking like a 100 year old
>>
>>28133224
Her eyes are glued to that fuccboi that's hilarious.

Yes easily. 10 years is a FUCKING long time. 1000 is like a millenium or some shit idk.
>>
No. Itd be even sadder
>>
File: Z7dodZU7c0g.jpg (27 KB, 604x344) Image search: [Google]
Z7dodZU7c0g.jpg
27 KB, 604x344
polllly not
>>
>>28133224

If I lived a thousand years I'd have bigger things to accomplish in that time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.