[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Meghan Trainor's song "NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 630x420
What does /r9k/ think of Meghan Trainor's song "NO"?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
>>
>>28133016

More hollywood leftism feminist shit

about a salty bitch that gets hit on too much by betas. and another outlet to shame beta males and shit into submission by the media.

who cares, its not like this is anything fucking new
>>
>song about getting annoyed by attention from men
Maybe if girls don't like guys pestering them for dates, they should start asking out guys once in a while.
Why do they think they get to force us to do all of the work in dating and still act like uppity cunts when we aren't 10/10 Chads?
>>
>>28133016
She is a fat shit and I do not give a fuck about her
Do not post about her on 4chan you faggot
>>
>>28133016
i'd fuck her tight little irish mouth
no thoughts on her "music" though
>>
>>28133016
i have a feeling that something is going to happen to her and all will be well. no fat bitch can fly this close to sun without getting burned eventually
>>
Actualy quite like the song
>>
>>28133016

Song is alright. Social commentary isn't very edgy, but the message is OK. I'd actually prefer an honest "no" to getting shot down after a long pursuit.

Would totally bone her face, doe.
>>
File: 1446483366249.png (131 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1446483366249.png
131 KB, 353x334
>>28133016
>ugly fat feminist
>>
>>28133097
So than we know which one we deserve?

>JustCuckyThings
>>
I hate this disgusting fat pig
>>
>anti party party song
Why?
>>
>>28133093
There is no concerted effort for any of this shit, you paranoid retard.
>>
>>28134008
If you listen to the lyrics and identify with them than you can do whatever but if you like beat than kurt was right.
>>
File: 1445377351492.png (928 KB, 1073x1148) Image search: [Google]
1445377351492.png
928 KB, 1073x1148
>>28133097
>tfw even 4/10 women have such an abundance of affection that they can afford to literally scoff at it
>>
>>28133016
It'll be funny to hear about how her fat heart gives out next year.
>>
I guess art doesn't imitate life.

>Meghan Trainor practically became a super star over night with her hit song "All About That Bass," but even with all her newfound success she still has trouble in the guy department. In a recent interview, the singer opened up about her boyfriend struggles and even said she gets advice from her dad about what to do.

>"I am single. I can't find a boy who wants to date me," she said. "My dad was like, 'Well, they are probably too intimidated.' And I talked to another artist and she was like, 'I didn't get hit on for two years.'"

>We can't believe Meghan hasn't been able to find a guy who likes her! Her dad may have a point though -- boys might just be too shy to confront her because they're afraid of being rejected.

>The singer also says she's really busy, which makes it tough to date, too!

>Are you surprised that guys don't approach Meghan? Do you think they're intimidated? Sound off in the comments below
>>
File: 1412486359945.jpg (79 KB, 251x750) Image search: [Google]
1412486359945.jpg
79 KB, 251x750
>>28134077
You tell him Shlomo!
>>
>>28133016
>ITT discuss leftist propaganda
>>
File: Girls and standards.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Girls and standards.png
315 KB, 640x480
>>28134357
>I guess art doesn't imitate life.

Actually it does. Keep in mind that girls don't consider betas to be men. This means that girls will say "I'm so lonely, guys never hit on me!" despite the fact that five betas in the past week offered themselves to her and would do anything to make her happy.

This is verified by the Okcupid study, where men rated 60% of women as above-average attractiveness. This means women who are 6/10 like Megan Trainor are still considered attractive by many men and asked out on a regular basis.
>>
>>28133016
This cunt is the human embodiment of an entire generation of feminist delusional nonsense. I rage every time I hear her stupid voice, which also happens to sound like a 14 year old sexually confused boy.
>>
>>28134120
"hit on at work" yeah haha ok
>>
>>28133016
>Meghan Trainor
Literally who is this bitch and why should anyone care about normie-ass music?
>>
>>28133093
Honestly it just sounds like the usual "Omg, all these fucking sleazy guys keep yelling I have a nice ass >:(" humblebragging
>>
>>28134554
there is simply no way that is not a troll
>>
>>28134679
I see shit like that every day on interpals and tinder. They can't all be trolls.
>>
>>28134679
The study performed by Okcupid called "Your Looks And Your Inbox" proved that women rate 80% of men as below-average attractiveness.

That means that the vast majority of women are solely attracted to the top 20% of males. Even the fat and/or ugly women solely desire Chad.
>>
>>28134679
Autism is now acceptable anon, there is no turning back.
>>
File: Tinder 80-20.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder 80-20.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>28134766
Check the math, less than 20% of the men are fucking 80% of women
>>
>>28133016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

sounds like this
>>
>>28134818
Exactly. I'm so glad there are so many Tinder and Okcupid studies out there. The evidence completely destroys women's claims that "men are more shallow" or "oh I don't only desire Chad!" The only time they don't desire Chad is when they're looking for a beta provider to divorce rape, and even then they're likely still fucking Chad on the side. Fun fact, women are the ones that initiate divorce 75% of the time.
>>
>>28134818
>>28134903
Is it possible that the only type of girls who use tinder/hookup sites are whore to begin with?
>>
>>28134955
Every girl in her 20s has a Tinder these days.
>>
>>28134955
For Okcupid? Doubtful. For Tinder? Maybe, however look at the fuckload of girls posting "oh I don't want random hookups, I just want friends" on Tinder. Granted, obviously some of these girls say that simply to detract betas, but if their words are to be believed, they aren't looking for casual sex.
>>
>>28134783
are you implying im autistic? did you not read the post!? she listed her body type as 'a little extra.' she is easily 45 pounds over weight and far from the realm of 'a little extra'
>>
>>28134077
The tumblr demographic is the target for a great deal of media these days. It's not a conspiracy, but these politics are placed their intentionally. It's what you would expect from a consumerist "counterculture" like theirs.
>>
>>28135032
No she's the autistic one. Only an autist can be that delusional and have those ridiculous standards.
>>
>>28134818
yea but thats on a internet dating site. i live in a smallish town where no own uses that shit, you just have to know people (which i don't) to get a gf
>>
My friend always invites a girl to our get-togethers. She looks like Meghan Trainor but a little fatter and heavier on the makeup. We have a couple of guys in our group who try really hard to impress her and one has even dated her. it makes me sad to see how desperate some guys get.
>>
>>28135057
now that i think of it i dont think i have ever seen a female autist in my life. do they just blend into society and live like that cunt?
>>
>>28135058
I can understand that, being from a pretty small town myself, but you have to remember these are college age women, so they live in cities.
And since most women do go to college, they will almost all have a phase where they hook up with several dudes from Tinder.
>>
>>28135107
There are plenty of female autists, the problem is they get a fuckload of support on Tumblr and from beta orbiters, so they're encouraged to continue their delusions that they're genderfluid ponykin with a unibrow and armpit hair.
>>
>>28133016
/r9k/ doesn't think of this fat whore let alone her """""music""""". reddit does, though.
>>
>>28133016
I can't be the only one that wants to sniff her butt
>>
>>28135193
What a dumb reply.
>>
>>28134357
>>28134554
She has a boyfriend now, apparently. This is him.

At least she isn't dating out of her league.
>>
>>28135129
closest college to me is 45 min drive away and unfortunately for me the majority of women that go there are black which i have no interest in so.. not like i would even be able to pull a Negress anyway but oh well.
>>
>>28134955
It's very possible.

You guys complain about girls being sleazy and shallow but that's because that's how you treat them. If you're going to shop for girls on Tinder or other hookup sites, or hit on other guys' girlfriends, of course you're going to only pull women who prefer a less committed lifestyle. I doubt even the girls would accept you if they knew what you really thought about them and females in general. You're not doing these things out of desperation, you're doing them out of sheer stupidity. You're setting yourself up for failure.

There are good women out there but in order to get them you have to look only for girls who adhere to these favorable qualities. You don't hit on the girl who goes on Tinder because you wouldn't fit into eachother's lifestyle. You don't hit on the girl in the relationship because you want a dedicated partner, so the girls who lack that long-term interest in a monogamous relationship are going to be the *only* girls you will attract from this behavior. It's counterproductive.

And don't be all, "I'm too ugly". A majority of the people here look passible for a good-looking female and you're *still* making these same mistakes over and over again. You're using desperation as a thin veil to look down on women and you're getting exactly what you deserve.

Join the masterrace and only show interest in girls who can fulfill your long term needs and desires, and of course, vice versa.
>>
File: 1451632008925.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451632008925.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>28135299
the sad thing is ive seen actual 8/10 grills dating uglier men than that guy
>mfw
>>
>>28135369
He's a Hollywood agent.
>>
>>28135353
>There are good women out there but in order to get them you have to look only for girls who adhere to these favorable qualities.

The supply of those dwindles to practically zero after 21 though
>>
>>28133097

Don't you realize that society doesn't want any man who isn't AT LEAST 8/10 (aka top 20%) to get laid? People like us are utter trash and we don't deserve any sex.
>>
File: image.gif (999 KB, 540x264) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999 KB, 540x264
I would fucking destroy her plump ass. God damn.
>>
>>28135430
It probably seems that way because you think you're settling but you're actually shooting yourself in the foot.

That's the point.
>>
>>28135107

Female autists are better at concealing it because of thirsty bottom feeders who make them appear desirable.
>>
>>28135369

He's not really ugly, just skinny and badly dressed. Can't tell height from the pic though.
>>
>>28135573
>It probably seems that way because you think you're settling but you're actually shooting yourself in the foot.

wut
>>
>>28133016
not even fucking catchy
>>
>>28135010
>if their words are to be believed
where do you think you are?
>>
>>28133016
usually when i hear women who get "annoyed" by being hit on all the time, i'm pretty sure they don't get hit on ever. maybe on the internet or something.

shes a celeb so i guess she might get a few hornballs giving her a hard time, but she's also a fucking celeb so she can easily take care of it with money or friends.

i imagine she didn't even write this song and its just some dudes (producers) fantasy riding on the tumblr themes. ive been to shitty and nice bars all around the west coast and all kinds of clubs too and girls love getting attention. if they get some creep they literally forget about him 5 seconds later. and they are always with friends or can get a white knight if they ever feel "uncomfortable." the types of girls who complain about being hit on so that they have an excuse for being single are the same as robots who complain that women reject them for no reason and only go for chad.
>>
Did she get even fatter?
>>
>>28135924

A group of 4 analysts determined what the content of the song should be, the tempo, key, tone, everything. Another guy determined how the autotuning should make it sound, and she basically blabbed out the song. The only artistic part was setting up the video.. but again, they had people in an office crunch some data to determine what the costumes should be, color, lighting, setting, # of people, weight of people, etc.

She didn't do shit. All the pop "singer/songwriters" nowadays get a writer credit on the song and maybe suggest a few words here/there but ultimately contribute 0 to any hit that's on the radio.

Everything's manufactured.
>>
>>28133097
Man fuck all of that women bullshit, getting high and earning money is so much better.
>>
>>28136000
calm down sperglord it's usually a team project and these people are just like you and me. their data is hit or miss and something you can do using google and excel. and being a singer and nothing else is not a bad thing jesus what is your problem flunk out of art school?
>>
>>28136055
She's not a singer, she's a blabber. There's a difference.
>>
>>28136074
well she's a professional blabber and there can only be so many of those at any given time. if she's worthless to the industry she'll get thrown out with the trash when she loses those hot and spicy pilsbury doughboy looks.
>>
>tfw you were born too late to be in a generation among women who wanted genuine love and romance, not just a man to carry around like a purse and flash around at social scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcylDkRw7dg
>>
>>28136333
that feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0il2Qd3jcs
>>
>>28135545
>Plump ass

Where?
>>
Lol, that one song about "where did the good boys go to hide away"
I hear it at work and it triggers me so fucking much
>>
>>28137303

>Not appreciating all the money and the time that it takes to be fly as a mother

You're not a good boy.

I'm taking all your good boy points.
>>
A fat ugly cow who has convinced herself she has to beat away the men with a stick. More cancer for the masses.
>>
File: 1372636312488.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1372636312488.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>28133016
It's all a part of a plan.

First, shame all the white men so they give up on relationships and marriage altogether
Second, now that beta white men are out of the picture, white women will be either forced to die alone or enter interracial harems since blacks, hispanics and arabs don't give a fuck about men-shaming and rape will soon be seen as an act of masculine affection again.
Third, implement VR waifus so that white beta don't start a rebellion.
Fourth, well, enjoy the death of the white race.

It's a good plan desu.
>>
>>28134554
This picture triggers me every time.

>no bald or balding guys yet looks like she's balding worse than most guys
>no 200lb guys when she's obviously approaching it herself
>>
>>28134554
Is there a site that has like a compilation of these
>>
>>28137842

I've never understood this IR meme solely about white women and non-white men

If white women won't put out for white men, they just go for the plethora of other races (hispanic, indian, black, asian, sometimes arab)
>>
Fat feminazi HAES SJW anti rape propaganda shill cuck who hollywood bought from some agent
>>
File: 1432351481583.jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1432351481583.jpg
7 KB, 300x225
>>28137842
Meh, mulattoes have a decent IQ and let's be honest, we need that aggro warrior DNA. We got all the alpha beaten out of us in WW1&WW2.
>>
>>28133016
the myspace angle is strong with this one
>>
File: fsdt69.jpg (32 KB, 575x434) Image search: [Google]
fsdt69.jpg
32 KB, 575x434
>>28135545
b-but my bass
>>
I don't understand english that much
What the song is about ? I know she did a song about being fatty and not giving a fuck
>>
God she looks so british.
>>
>>28138659
It's about telling guys no.
Which in itself is fine- but the verse continues on to pretty much shame men for asking her out in the first place and "throwing off her vibe".

I would understand it more if it was just about shutting down sleezy guys who are just trying to sleep with a girl/catcalling, but the idea of shitting on someone so unapologetically after they confess their feelings for you is pretty savage
>>
>>28138748
>That's pretty much what she is known for I guess. She also made "Dear Future Husband" and it was absolutely cringeworthy. In France most people (even actual feminists, kek) hate her for the Dear future husband song.
>>
>>28138893
Why the fuck did I > my post
>>
>>28133016
Fuck off back to pol, I just saw this on the frontpage you samefagging shitposter.
>>
File: 00Jewish-feminists00.jpg (375 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
00Jewish-feminists00.jpg
375 KB, 1600x2812
>>28137842
Excellent plan. This is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>28134554
baby want milk

original nigga
>>
File: 1416348169607.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1416348169607.png
57 KB, 600x434
I have a dick

Is there anything in modern culture that I'm doing RIGHT?
>>
>>28138893
>She also made "Dear Future Husband" and it was absolutely cringeworthy

Why did I watch that? Why? WHY? WHYYY?!
>>
>>28140810
>Is there anything in modern culture that I'm doing RIGHT?

Seems to me like you are still breathing... so NO.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.