[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your great ancestors fought, killed, and reproduced since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: crocodile vs lion.webm (353 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crocodile vs lion.webm
353 KB, 480x360
>your great ancestors fought, killed, and reproduced since the beginning of time
>millions of years of evolution and effort have all lead up to the organism that is you

How does it feel to know you're going to crush and wipe out a bloodline going back to the first cell?
>>
>what is sperm donation
>>
>>28132758

I don't think that's really accurate, that same ancestry led to a bunch of other people very similar to me.
>>
>>28132789
Smart move. But who in the right mind would want your filthy, impotent NEET sperm?
>>
File: 34672934.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
34672934.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
feels good
it's the ultimate fuck you
maybe i'll pump a few slits up before i burn out
or maybe i won't
>>
>>28132758
>have led up to you
Nothing led up to anything. There's no evolutionary or developmental chain that you're part of. You and I are just disconnected events that just happened to be the logical consequence to a random cause, devoid of any meaning or purpose.
>>
>>28132826
>impotent
So, all you can do is make assumptions now? Faggot.
>>
>>28132758
I sometimes wonder what they would think of me at first glance....
>>
>>28132826
I'm not the guy you were replying to, but I'm actually 6'2" with high IQ, and I've currently got 32 biological children.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
My ancestors are west Asian dumbfucks who have been dumb farmers for the last 12000 years
>>
>>28132921
i'm the top sniper in the entire u.s. armed forces
>>28133005
blow someting up in the name of allah
seriously
>>
>>28133049
>I realized what I said was retarded but copypasta memes will save me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.