[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never live as a hero in the land of Ooo Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 800x800
>you will never live as a hero in the land of Ooo

Why live?
>>
>>28132701
Is the show actually consistent with this map? Because that's practically a fetish for me. Only seen a couple of episodes btw.
>>
>>28134071
It is, friendo
>>
>making a fantasy continent that looks like someone jizzing on a dog
>>
>>28132701
I have watched 4 seasons so far and I thought that the land of Ooo is much bigger.
>>
File: phantomtollbooth.jpg (51 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
phantomtollbooth.jpg
51 KB, 336x500
>>28132701

>You didn't visit the kingdom of wisdom as a child

>"When he was in school he longed to be out, and when he was out he longed to be in. On the way he thought about coming home, and coming home he thought about going. Wherever he was he wished he were somewhere else, and when he got there he wondered why he'd bothered. Nothing really interested him - least of all the things that should have."

That feel
>>
File: Brony Feel.jpg (111 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
Brony Feel.jpg
111 KB, 792x550
>you will never have sex with horses in the magical land of equestria
>>
>>28132701
This show is for cucks. Literally every episode past season 3 is Finn fucking up romantically.

>that one episode where Cinnamon Bun cucks Finn with FP
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.