[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were They Justified?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23
My gut reaction is no, but I am willing to hear counter-arguments.
>>
>>28132398
They spread mass changes an now schools actually give a fuck about bullying. It was the necessary evil society needed apparently.
>>
>>28132398
They're cool dudes who killed a bunch of chads.
They made some nice videos too
>>
>>28132398
Not really, but they did what they wanted, they died on their own terms, and they had fun. That's all that really matters.
>>
>>28132398
No. They made the mistake of hating the players and not the game. You think any of those chads and stacies actually wanted to be there? Fuck no. Everyone hates high school, no one wants to be there. Everyone would rather be doing something different.

Bullying is just a result of protective mechanisms that some people overplay when they feel threatened by being, oh, I dunno, forcibly immersed in an environment that they hate and having pressures they don't truly understand imposed on them.
>>
>>28132705
>Killed betas
>Found a Chad hiding under a table, decided not to kill him
>>
>>28132800
I kind of wish I had no sense of morality, cause shooting up my high school sounds like so much fun.
>>
>>28132705
They also made a level for DOOM. A PWAD called UAC Labs. I've played it. In the readme, Harris says don't steal his work or he will blow you up and it will be cool. If it were anyone else, you'd think they were just being edgy.
>>
Daily reminder that...
They weren't bullied.
They were just nuts.
They weren't robots.
They were just nuts.
They weren't forever alone.
They were just nuts.
They weren't robots.
They were just nuts.
>>
ALL THE OTHER KIDS
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x168
If only weed was legalized 10 years earlier. I doubt they would have killed anyone if they got nicely toasted on some legal dank
>>
>>28132896
Ok 9gag
>>
>>28132889
WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS
>>
>>28132882
If you're nuts enough to shoot people because you're pissed at the world, that should qualify as a robot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
thread theme music
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 311x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 311x406
>>28132865
Tell me, what makes you want to do this? Bullying? Isolation? Have you acquired any weapons yet?
>>
>>28132882
>t-t-those aren't real robots! they're failed normies.
robots would never do something like that!

Whatever you need to tell yourself, Franklin
>>
>>28132927
Top notch desu
>>
>>28132922
robots are not just "le mental illness." They are isolated, lonely, misunderstood, and incapable of fitting in anywhere.
These kids were the antithesis of r9k. They had a clique, they had friends. They were the ones bullying robots.
>>
>>28132945
IDK it doesn't come from a place of anger. It just sounds fun
>>
>>28132998
even robots had some fellow sperg friends growing up

>robots don't bully other robots

every kid bullies whoever they can get away with
>>
>>28133022
I agree with you, the guy's not making a very good argument.

Robots have committed mass shootings before.

With that being said, these guys were not robots. Just watch their videos. they don't give that vibe at all. They're outcasts of sorts, sure, but of a different flavor.
>>
>>28132683
>implying anything in schools has actually drastically changed
>implying they actually give a fuck about bullying
>>
>>28132398
>were they justified
Two kids murdered a bunch of people because they were unhappy with their social experience

You can sympathize if you want, that's all well and noble, but the fact that you actually entertain this as an ethical question is ridiculous and that anyone is respectfully indulging the discussion speaks quite a bit about the level of intelligence around here.
>>
>>28133022
they weren't spergs.

They were intentional edgy fags. There are a million other robotik shooters out there. These idiots are just simply not robots.

They are hot topic shopping marginalized fags, not men living lives of quiet desperation.
>>
>>28132865
I imagine that it's an unparalleled thrill and sense of freedom.
>>
>>28132398
>even robots had some fellow sperg friends growing up
They were failed normies. They had good families, good grades, friends, and managed to a GIRL BOUGHT THE GUNS THEY USED. Nothing like a robot
>>
>>28132398

Every student dreams of murdering their classmates.

The difference is that these individuals made their dream a reality.
>>
>>28132398
They never really gave an explanation on why they did it. I'm very curious.
>>
>>28133564
They gave plenty of explanation for why they did it, you just can't fucking understand it.

Just read what they wrote. They literally told the entire world why they did it yet newscasters will sit there and go "we don't know why these people did this, was it dungeons and dragons?"
>>
>>28132882
Yes, they were bullied. It's right there on their Wiki article. There's not even a full agreement on what a "robot" is on here either. Justified? No.

These guys weren't just angry normies or failed normies though. They may or may not have been robots, but the criteria to be one seem to vary from one /r9k/er to the next. They had this in planning for a long time, partially for revenge, then actually carried out what they said and suicided. They seemed to have a very small circle of friends, but considering their actions, I think it's questionable if Eric and Dylan really cared about them either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold
>>
>>28132705
>kill the retarded kid
>kill a manlet black kid
>kill a bunch of skinny nerds
>kill some random girls

>chads

wew lad
>>
>>28133865
Sauce, boss? I'm at a loss and feeling dross without that sauce
>>
>>28133564
Just watch the intro to that video game Hatred and you'll have your explanation.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 549x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 549x545
>>28132398
Yes, there's my counter argument.
>>
Cho was better than these white fuckboys.
>>
>>28133891
Just like with Elliot Rodger, they always talk about how they want to get the Chads but end up hurting the most vulnerable, those that are losers like them. I don't understand their mentality.
>>
>>28134045
Well their bombs didn't go off so they just improvised and started shooting at random.
>>
>>28134169
It wasnt at random. They entered the library and could have killed anyone who hid under the desks but they chose the black manlet and a retarded kid.
>>
Would have loved to strangle the life out of them. I hate edgy fags like this, they deserve to be killed violently.
>>
>>28134238
Yeah they chose them at random.

It's not like retarded kid or black manlet ever bullied them.
>>
>>28132398
Some of the football players would throw shit (as in literal human feces) on them in the hallway. Stuff like that went on for years apparently.
Not going to say it was justified, but going through that torture day in and day out will make anyone snap. Teachers should've stepped in to stop the bullying before it got too far.
>>
Public schools are basically prisons.
>>
>>28134238
why are you emphasizing black? all other things being equal, being a black male puts you higher on the sexual/popularity totem pole these days.
>>
>>28134238
>but they chose the black manlet and a retarded kid.

So, if Columbine happened in 2016 instead of 1999, they would have killed Kent and Eggman? God damn.
>>
>>28134294
I don't think it did in a 1999 Colorado High School. Especially since he was like 5'5 or something.
>>
>>28134293
Not as much anymore, although I don't think the food as has improved. Kids are so protected and coddled these days with all the anti-bullying rhetoric. When I was in school, it was every kid for himself and if you weren't willing to fight you got torn apart. The adults wouldn't even stop it unless somebody got bloodied.
>>
>>28132683
>implying they did this because they were bullied
>implying Eric Harris wasn't a manipulative psychopath and Dylan Klebold wasn't insanely depressed and susceptible

Dylan was only bullied some, nothing too severe (at least according to a lot of different people) even so, let's assume they were bullied horribly. not remotely justified you fucking idiot, and no, they haven't made the environment better in terms of bullying, they've only implemented more safety protocol for future shootings, which itself is not going to stop these horrible incendents.

also, see >>28133074
>>
>>28134525
>>implying Eric Harris wasn't a manipulative psychopath and Dylan Klebold wasn't insanely depressed and susceptible

>buying into Dave Cullen's bullshit

WEW
>>
>>28134358
It did even more, because he was such a novelty.

Yeah there are things that can cancel it out like the height, but all other things being equal the black thing helps.
>>
>>28134573
I did read Cullen's book. but also that's not just his opinion alone. what do you think about it, lad?
>>
>>28134525
>they weren't even bullied that much
>not remotely justified
It's perfectly justified. School shootings are great. These people go through years of schooling, just working their way through assignments and projects to prepare them for the world, all that effort goes into just trying to get a foot in the door of life and it's taken away in an instant just by bad luck.

It's orgasmic to think about. I hope everyone suffers like this. If only more people actually mocked the families of these people like they mock those born genetically inferior.
>>
>>28134686
For me it's orgasmic to think about some edgy fag trying to shoot up a school but getting shot in the head by a noble person with a gun. Imagine them believing they have power only to find that they have no power and got shut down by the cold hard iron fist of the law.
>>
File: 454352345.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
454352345.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>28134686
edgy

i'm honestly curious if you're a troll or not, either way i think you should draw a warm bath, grab a few razor blades, and you know the rest.
>>
>>28134824
>shut down by the cold hard iron fist of the law.
God damn, I could see you shooting some deranged robot spree shooter in the face, then screaming out "I AM THE LAW, THE COLD IRON FIST OF JUSTICE HAS RAINED DOWN UPON YOU! I BANISH YOUR AUTISM TO THE SHADOW REALM!"

In seriousness though, if more people owned guns, many crimes would be deterred and prevented.
>>
Yes, they would have been justified in killing their bullies and any of the teachers who willingly let that shit happen.

I firmly believe that.
>>
>>28132683
>It was the necessary evil society needed apparently
/thread
>>
>>28135135
you just made it on a list, buddy
>>
>>28136955
Everyone here is probably already on a list of some sort. Just don't make direct threats of violence and you wont get V&.
>>
File: ChoSh.jpg (12 KB, 423x186) Image search: [Google]
ChoSh.jpg
12 KB, 423x186
Daily reminder that Saint Cho is the patron of school shooters.

>huge bodycount
>was actually bullied
>was a manlet
>actually made chad pay
>>
File: image.png (584 KB, 746x710) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584 KB, 746x710
>>28133891
>go on about how you hate Chad
>want to kill Chad
>plan months, years in advance to kill Chad
>start the plan to kill Chad
>kills everyone BUT CHAD

Every time
>>
File: 07896969890.png (1 MB, 1857x805) Image search: [Google]
07896969890.png
1 MB, 1857x805
General Cho was inspired by them so yes they were justified
>>
File: 1458777426621.jpg (46 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1458777426621.jpg
46 KB, 500x363
>>28136993
This
Eric and Dylan may have been the most famous but Cho was definitely the most successful. This guy was just batshit crazy. He would go to the shooting range everyday and take all of the dummies and lay them down or place them closer to the ground. He would then walk down the shooting range shoot them all in an execution style.

Based Cho.
>>
File: retard.jpg (104 KB, 570x767) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
104 KB, 570x767
Taking your rage out on your bullies is justifiable.
Shooting other kids who had nothing to do with it is not, and makes you a faggot.

Take Elliot for example. Nobody even did anything to him and all he could do was kill his fellow asian manlet betas and a handful of random normies. What a dicksucker.
>>
>>28137182
How many of his victims were norms and how many CHads though?
>>
>>28137244
normies are arguably just as bad as chads are
>>
>>28137258
Did you enjoy that little stroll around the question?
>>
>>28134252
What an ironic post, senpai!
>>
>>28137216
>critiquing our emperor

How did you mass shooting go, anon?

Anyway, it's not about killing Chads.
>>
>>28137216
Gotta say, when I first read the manifesto, that is NOT how I pictured him
>>
Yes.

Anyone who disagrees I a normie and needs to leave
>>
>>28132865
its the kind of thing that would be amazing in a VR machine
>>
>>28133096
But I thought hanging on in quiet desperation was the English way?
>>
>>28137679
>critiquing
I'd call you an ESL if you spoke English, but you don't.

Not him, but that faggot was exactly that: a faggot.
>>
I think that anyone who is getting treated badly by people for things out of his control(like short men for example) is justified in taking revenge.

I'm not sure if these two guys got bullied, but I'm inclined to say they were.
>>
>>28138599
They weren't bullied by the people they killed.

What was your point again?
>>
>>28138699
What does it matter? It doesn't matter if it's an individual bullying someone. The society allows it. Say you have a classroom with one bully, but everyone else is allowing him to bully. They are responsible too.
>>
>>28138742
>They are responsible too.
I've never seen a bigger pile of bullshit, and I visited my granny's farm when I was 6.

Tell me who was the latest oppressed individual you defended, pray tell.
>>
>>28138772
So you aren't disproving me, just trying to guilt me? Nice.
>>
>>28138789
You are basically saying that anyone is entitled to kill (You). Aren't (You)?

>muh society

Nigger, if the bullying doesn't happen in the classroom there's no way I'd have known. Should have been killed in my high school because of issues I had no knowledge of in the first place?

State your arguments, because I don't believe there's a sane one.
>>
>>28133865
>Just read what they wrote.
I don't know where to find it. Source?
>>
>>28138809
Society accepts humiliating. As something good. It's to keep the inferior people in line. To establish a social hierarchy. That's why people accept it. And that is why they are guilty.
>>
>>28138837
Then you are guilty as well. Can I shoot you in the face now or you have some more memeing to justify killing randos because you're too cheap to pay for a woman?
>>
>>28138868
>Can I shoot you in the face now
You can try. You're welcome to. But due to me being a loser and not leaving my house much. And also due to being a loser and having nothing. I have nothing to lose. My life has no value. I just don't give a fuck. I'm nothing and have nothing to lose. And I love it that way, I'm not participating in the social hierarchy.

>too cheap to pay for a woman?
Does Chad have to pay? Do attractive men have to pay? Why should I?
>>
>>28132398
they were normies who OD'd on xanax
>>
>>28138925
>I'm not participating in the social hierarchy.
>society allows it!
>I'm not part of society!
Kill yourself, nigger. Where does your income come from? Do you work? Do you get autismbucks? BAM. You are participating in society.

Go live in a cave without interaction with society, not even government checks and then you can say you're not participating.

It baffles me how stupid can someone get when it sets his mind to it.

>Why should I?
You don't have to. Just remember that you're not entitled to it. So quit bitching and justifying murder because you are bad at something.
>>
>>28139001
>Go live in a cave without interaction with society, not even government checks and then you can say you're not participating.
That's actually what I'm planning. Obviously doing it without money is not possible. The area where I live(actually my whole country) has a rather high population density. So yeah, I'm working to leave. It's humiliation, yes, but I can accept it because I'm working towards a goal of not being.

> Just remember that you're not entitled to it.
I am. The difference between tall and good looking Chad is good genes. Things I can't change or choose. It's luck. I don't see why I should not be entitled to something based on luck.
>>
i just found one of these guy's journals

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/harris_journal_1.3.pdf

it's a good read
>>
>>28137182
Cho was also an incredible shooter. He actually had decent marksmanship skills and scored many headshots. Classic Asian precision.
>>
>>28133022
>every kid bullies whoever they can get away with

Only insecure fags like you. Pitiful.
>>
>>28139128
be sure to check out page 9/11
>>
File: 1460765001647.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1460765001647.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>28139128
If humans were let to live how we would naturally, it would be chaos and anarchy and the human race wouldn't probably last that long, but hey guess what, that's how it's supposed to be!!!!!
>>
File: PerlJam.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
PerlJam.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>28139078
>doing it without money
This is the point where you realise that you have no way out of society. If you need money to achieve a goal, you're achieving it through society.

How can a human being be so dense?

Oh, wait, here comes the best part!
> Just remember that you're not entitled to it.
>I am.
Pffffhahahahahahaha!!! WHAT??

>I don't see why I should not be entitled to something based on luck.
Wtf?

>Anon, I won the lottery!
>gib mony.
>What? Why?
>i'm entitlid to it.
>HAHAHA NO WAY FAG

You're better off dead, anon. Not because of anything based on luck, but because you seem to be too stupid to live.

>>28139156
This. We can argue about motivation, but the motherfucker was a beast. Elly Roggy couldn't aim straight even if he was the only contestant in a kid's shooting championship and the prize was pussy.
>>
>>28139325
>This is the point where you realise that you have no way out of society. If you need money to achieve a goal, you're achieving it through society.
But the end I can leave. That's what matters to me.

Also if people get something due to luck, they didn't work for it. They just got lucky. I don't see why I should accept that and be happy about having to work for the same things. Only a beta would do that.
>>
File: Despise.gif (710 KB, 466x271) Image search: [Google]
Despise.gif
710 KB, 466x271
>>28139351
>But the end I can leave.
Go ahead. I can withstand so much delusion.

>they didn't work for it.
Next time you see a fit dude, remember that those gains didn't fall from the sky.

>I don't see why I should accept that and be happy about having to work for the same things.
>Only a beta would do that.
Yeah. Betas and people that live in touch with reality.

Get a grip. And while you're at it, grow a spine.
>>
>>28139394
>Next time you see a fit dude, remember that those gains didn't fall from the sky.
Next time you see a tall dude, remember that his height did.
Next time you see a good looking guy, remember that his facial bone structure did.

>Get a grip. And while you're at it, grow a spine.
Accepting working hard for things that many people get easily? And being happy about it? That's the definition of spineless.
>>
File: SidiousSwag.jpg (49 KB, 610x452) Image search: [Google]
SidiousSwag.jpg
49 KB, 610x452
>>28139442
>I'm not tall or good-looking, so I might as well give up.
>Not spineless.

The delusion is strong with this one.

I'm an ugly manlet and I had a gf in the past. 8 months before I left her. I'm currently texting with a cute girl (pixie cut is best cut) I met online (she knows my height and what I look like).

Work towards your goals and you might get them.
Or complain and shitpost in an imageboard for MRAs, feel entitled, and enjoy your stay.

The more eunuchs there are, the better my chances of scoring. Thanks for not participating.
>>
>>28132398
>Were They Justified?
In what?
Killing people that didn't even know them?
>>
>>28139666
Why do Satan's trips of truth are always so spot on?
>>
>>28139621
There is something you are not saying on purpose. We both know that.

I'm right and you're not.

If I participated I would be just putting work in and getting very little back. Not worth it. And even you know it's not worth it.
>>
In defense of what happened and to play devil's advocate, what they did was pretty amazing, or more accurately very shocking. It helped raise awareness across the nation of how people were being treated in our schools, of mental illness affecting teens, that it was time to enact tougher regulations against things like bullying and outreach programs for troubled youth. It may have even helped police to improve their response in this kind of crisis. So I guess you could "justify" it to say that this was a wake-up call for a nation and the catalyst for a few positive changes.
>>
>>28139777
>There is something you are not saying on purpose. We both know that.
What is it?

>I'm right and you're not.
Says who? You? And who the hell are you?
You have to argue for your opinion. Authority arguments don't work in anonymous imageboards, anon.

>If I participated I would be just putting work in and getting very little back. Not worth it. And even you know it's not worth it.

If I "know" that, why am I doing it? I'm the laziest motherfucker alive, but lurking pof while I sit my ass on the look for some cutie that looks mentally stable doesn't look such a chore once you start getting attention.

Granted. Most girls will ignore you. Very few of the ones that you'll talk to will be of any interest. Some of the ones you'll attract will be useless and you'll have to discard them, but it doesn't matter.

Because it's a numbers game and you only need one.

Just say it. "I'm too lazy for this shit". But don't come here and pull that pile of bullshit from before. It hurts the senses of any logical being.
>>
>>28139891
>If I "know" that, why am I doing it?
Don't know really.

You got lucky. That's all. Not everyone can get lucky.
>>
>>28139950
>You got lucky. That's all. Not everyone can get lucky.
>Not everyone can get lucky.

You dense motherfucker. If it's luck based, then anyone can fucking do it.

Anyone can win the lottery. That's why it's so popular with useless people who won't be able to make that much dough in their lifetimes even if their lives depended on it.

Stop contradicting yourself. Or at least realise you're doing that.

You're complaining about not getting something when you don't even have tried to get it.

If you tried you would eventually realise that it wasn't as difficult as initially envisioned. Unless rejection from random girls hurt your online feelings, that is.

Grow. A. Spine.

It's painful for a man to see someone from the same species in a voluntary pentaplegic state.
>>
>>28139891
Your post is very meandering, anon. Might as well forget it. You're clearly in the wrong here, and nobody can be bothered to actually correct you, because as you've stated it's an anonymous message board and since you're not really trying why should anyone else?
>>
>>28140017
>You dense motherfucker. If it's luck based, then anyone can fucking do it.
Anyone can but only few actually will. That's the point.

>If you tried you would eventually realise that it wasn't as difficult as initially envisioned.
Actually most thing really didn't feel this way. Not at all.

>It's painful for a man to see someone from the same species in a voluntary pentaplegic state.
Just keep insulting me. But you're not proving me wrong.
>>
>>28140025
>You're clearly in the wrong here
>nobody can be bothered to actually correct you

Nice non-argument, faggot.

I'm off to eat. I hope I see some actual arguments when I come back or I'll keep around to push your buttons.

Feed me some decent arguments and I'll go elsewhere for daytime entertainment.

Just to remind you some facts
>manlet
>ugly
>had gf in the past.
>I've charmed a (unstable) girl recently. Dumped her.
>I'm texting with a qt3.14 currently. Met her without leaving home.

Bon apetit.
>>
>>28140091
Luck. That's all. You just won't accept it. Not to mention you could be lying.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x430
>>28133923
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf
Basement tapes supposedly shed light on it but besides these transcripts, all copies were destroyed.
>>
>>28139128
You weren't kidding, that really is a good read.
There's a lot of interesting stuff in there that I can somewhat relate with.
>>
>>28140091
>or I'll keep around to push your buttons.
Funny, that's exactly what I was trying to do. I don't even really care what the argument is about at this point to be honest. I just know is it has nothing to do with the original topic anymore, and that it's just you stroking your ego by passing judgement on some pitiful nerd.
You seem like a terrible person anon, who is not nearly as well adjusted nor as high and mighty as you seem to believe of yourself. Have fun failing at those relationships with your inflated ego but don't come crying back on here when things come crashing down and it finally takes you down a peg.

Also, you should probably stop typing all your posts as if you're on reddit or something.

You don't need to make every one of them look like this.

It gets very annoying and tiresome to read.

Well, I'm going to sleep for awhile. Maybe when I come back here there will be people who are actually worth talking to.
>>
>>28139842

Zero Tolerance policies didn't work that well. The bullying still went on and it crippled the teachers' ability to do anything, since they were not legally allowed to touch a student for any reason(here at least.) The only people who did anything about bullying were other students who actually fought back or came to someone's defense. In its defense, it certainly did improve response times, and gave the schools more reason to bring in drug dogs, bomb squads, and other stupid shit randomly for practice runs in our rural areas. In the end it did nothing except get people suspended for making 'hand guns'. you know, forming your hand into the vague shape of a gun.
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 640x1136
>>28139078
>doing it without money is not possible
Rope is cheaper
>>
File: goodnight_punpun_v02_052.jpg (108 KB, 728x1038) Image search: [Google]
goodnight_punpun_v02_052.jpg
108 KB, 728x1038
>>28140074
>Anyone can but only few actually will. That's the point.
I feel you. Why try when failure is possible, right? Better not to try even. You're going places with that attitude, robot. Not outside the house, though.

>Actually most thing really didn't feel this way. Not at all.
What? If you succeeded in the past, then you must have realised it wasn't that hard. If you haven't, then you have no reference. At first it looks difficult and a time sink. You can't judge the performance until you start getting the dividends from your investment of time and effort.

>Just keep insulting me. But you're not proving me wrong.
No. In fact, I apologise for all my previous insults. Nobody deserves to be treated so harshly and being anonymous doesn't mean I can be a dick to you. Again, I'm sorry. I got carried away in this environment and reacted poorly to your comments. Sorry.

>>28140108
>Luck. That's all. You just won't accept it. Not to mention you could be lying.
Yes, there's a component of luck, but that's not all.

>Get a haircut that doesn't make me look like a skinhead or a deranged rapist.
>Get clothes that a socially apt person would wear, despite not being flashy or expensive.
>Practice my social skills with my friends (nothing new).
>Research what makes a good online dating profile.
>Compile pictures where I don't look like a serial killer. Photoshop my friends' faces out because muh privacy. Get creative with the censoring, having fun in the process.
>Write a brief but appealing profile, having fun in the process.
>Practice being suave with random girls that answer my messages, despite not having any interest in them.
>Lift (this one wasn't relevant at all, since I haven't uploaded any recent pics and I started just a while ago. The noob gains are not a meme).
>Man up and ask for the phone number when I'm interested in a girl and we've been talking for a while.
See? Luck isn't all there is. If it was like that, you'd have the same chances as I do.
>>
>>28140497
Just killing myself is what normies would want me to do. If I leave society I am showing that I don't need them.
>>
>>28140517
>implying people care about you
>>
>>28140243
>student gets bullied
>student gets fed up with teachers doing nothing and punches bully
>bully runs to teacher and gets student suspended
>"hurrr you should have told us there was a problem"
>>
File: Chen-Money-Bitches.png (91 KB, 351x241) Image search: [Google]
Chen-Money-Bitches.png
91 KB, 351x241
>>28140232
>people who are actually worth talking to.
>/r9k/
When you get out of your rape dungeon you're in for a world of pain.

>>28140517
>My acts are conditioned by what society expects from me.
You've already failed.
Get some rope, whiteboi.
>>
>>28140509
>I feel you. Why try when failure is possible, right? Better not to try even. You're going places with that attitude, robot. Not outside the house, though.
Exactly? Is that not true?

>What? If you succeeded in the past, then you must have realised it wasn't that hard.
It was. It depends on what you mean by succeed. But for example social awkwardness. People tell you to just put yourself out there more and in time it will go away. But it doesn't, it never does.

>>Get a haircut that doesn't make me look like a skinhead or a deranged rapist.
I'm balding and my hair is about half grey. I'm 23:
Actually I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your points. These work for Chad. For people who get lucky.
>>
>>28140535
I know they don't. But it's about me. It's about retaining my integrity.

>>28140541
>My acts are conditioned by what society expects from me.

>implying I ever said that
>>
>>28140575
>Exactly? Is that not true?
I'm sorry to read this. You're a broken man.

>But for example social awkwardness. People tell you to just put yourself out there more and in time it will go away. But it doesn't, it never does.
You have to change what you can accept what you can't. Realise it's there to stay and accept that.

>I'm balding and my hair is about half grey. I'm 23:
That's a handicap depending on the severity of it. Nothing wrong with grey hair in a world where dye exists.

>Actually I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your points. These work for Chad. For people who get lucky.

It worked for me, and nobody would describe me like a Chad. If you don't want to try, that's ok, but don't shield yourself in your opinion of it being impossible.

Hard/Requiring effort != Impossible

>>28140592
>implying I ever said that

Oh, you did.
>Just killing myself is what normies would want me to do.
>what normies would want me to do.
>what society expects from me.

>If I leave society I am showing that I don't need them.
>leave society
>My acts

You did.
>>
>>28140692
>I'm sorry to read this. You're a broken man.
Is it not true?

>Realise it's there to stay and accept that.
It's limiting. It makes me have less success. People would treat me worse for it. Why should I accept that? I should be angry. And I an angry.

>Hard/Requiring effort != Impossible
Just because it's possible doesn't mean I should do it. It's much easier for a Chad. Not fair.

>Oh, you did.
Not really.
>>
>>28140747
>Why try when failure is possible, right? Better not to try even.
>Is it not true?
Nothing has a 100% success rate. You have to be baiting at this point, but I'll answer anyway.

>It's limiting. It makes me have less success. People would treat me worse for it.
Ok.
Why should I accept that? I should be angry. And I an angry.
You should accept that because it's reality. It's a cold hard fact that there's here to stay.
>I should be angry. And I am angry.
Tantrums are useless. But whatever floats your boat.

>Just because it's possible doesn't mean I should do it.
Nobody will put a gun to your head, anon. I'm just pointing out you can try and succeed.
>It's much easier for a Chad.
Debatable, but true if we accept the 'Chad' thing.
>Not fair.
So what?

You won't play a game unless it has perfect balance and you're matched with people of exactly the same skill level? Have fun.

>Not really.
Somebody tell this guy to stop memeing.

>Just killing myself is what normies would want me to do.
>what normies would want me to do.
>what society expects from me.

what normies would want me to do. = what society expects from me.

>If I leave society I am showing that I don't need them (normies/society).

You're saying you reject killing yourself because society wants you to do that.
i.e. You take into account society's wishes to make an important life-or-death decision.

So... Yeah. You fucking did.

Are you baiting or do you have some cognitive disorder?
>>
>>28141026
>You should accept that because it's reality. It's a cold hard fact that there's here to stay.
FUCK THAT. Normies would want me to accept that, but I won't. I'm not weak like that. I won't accept being treated like shit for things out of my control. If I did, how could I ever live? How could I ever excuse that in front of myself? Knowing I just took it like a bitch.

>I'm just pointing out you can try and succeed.
If you had to work very hard for things that many get easily, you didn't succeed. You failed.

>what normies would want me to do. = what society expects from me.
Yes and by not doing it, I am spiting them. Sure they will say how much they don't care, but we all know that's bullshit.

Also obviously there are other reasons why I don't want to kill myself. But being alive so I can piss off normies, that's a big perk.
>>
File: Chen-Understands-Everything-Now.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
Chen-Understands-Everything-Now.png
195 KB, 510x346
>>28141085
You did it. I took your bait.

Nobody on Earth can be this retarded and retain the capability of writing.

Well played, sir.
>>
>>28141203
I'm not baiting. And you didn't prove me wrong.
>>
File: ChenHonkingMaximum.gif (128 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
ChenHonkingMaximum.gif
128 KB, 209x193
>>28141278
No. Seriously. Say you are baiting and my soul shall find peace.

>you didn't prove me wrong.
You keep baiting and I keep eating it up.

You accept shit out of your control because there's no other way around it. If they were under your control, you'd change them and there would be no need to accept them.

>If you had to work very hard for things that many get easily, you didn't succeed. You failed.
Stinks of bait, but let's go! Some faggots are trust fund kids. Most people are not. If I work hard and get what trust funds kids have (financial independence) I have won. Those who don't, lose.
Then a loser comes up and tells a winner he failed because someone was already born a winner.
Yeah, so?

You don't make any sense, anon. Tell me which kind of mental problems you have, if you're baiting or are genuinely this stupid.

>Yes and by not doing it, I am spiting them. Sure they will say how much they don't care, but we all know that's bullshit.

>Also obviously there are other reasons why I don't want to kill myself. But being alive so I can piss off normies, that's a big perk.

>I live to piss off people. It's a big perk.
You literally live for spiting society instead of not giving a fuck about it. Have fun.

I bite again. Now confess to your baiting and set my anonymous ass free, nigger.
>>
>>28141362
>You accept shit out of your control because there's no other way around it.
I accept the shit. What I don't accept is that I will be treated worse for said shit.

> If I work hard and get what trust funds kids have (financial independence) I have won.
No you don't. You invested effort. The output is determined by what you earn and how much work you put in. Say for example you earn something with value X but you put in 10 units of work, where each unit of work has value Y, then what you have in the end is.

X - 10 * Y
While the trust fund kid has
X

Now obviously unless Y is not a natural number, it's obvious that the trust kid has won.

>You don't make any sense, anon. Tell me which kind of mental problems you have, if you're baiting or are genuinely this stupid.
None diagnosed.

>You literally live for spiting society instead of not giving a fuck about it. Have fun.
Yes.
>>
File: IanCannon.jpg (33 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
IanCannon.jpg
33 KB, 600x342
>>28141433
>I accept the shit. What I don't accept is that I will be treated worse for said shit.
You don't have control over any of those. Why accept one and not the other.

I get the trust fund math, but what's the alternative?

Trust fund kid.
X
Someone who tries
X - 10 * Y
Someone who doesn't.

So we have:

X > X - 10 * Y > 0

"X - 10 * Y > 0" is assuming you can't go negative or that you'd stop when reaching 0. That's assuming that the situation is possible in the first place.

>None diagnosed.
It's pure anger then.

>Yes
Yep. Anger.
>>
>>28132868
I once recreated my whole school as a level for doom 3. Literally every room. And you had to get keycards from specific teachers' offices. I never planned to shoot up my school, but I told some people about my map and they were freaked out. So I stopped.

That was a long time ago, way before those school shootings. Otherwise I would've been in trouble I think
>>
>>28141507
>You don't have control over any of those. Why accept one and not the other.
Because the moment I am born, that's it. The genes I have are unchangeable. But people could not treat me baddly because of it. Every day they could make that choice. But they don't.

>Someone who doesn't: 0
True. But let's try some more math.

You earn X. Of the said X, you pay taxes and etc, you give a considerable amount away. In my country it's more than a half for sure. That goes towards social programs, stacies. In general society. The very society which every day chooses to treat me like shit for things I couldn't change.

So let's write the formula for how much you give to normie society
Inferior who tries: ( X - Y * 10 ) / 2
Inferior who doesn't: 0

Trying if you're not a Chad is pathetic. You're just fueling society that treats you baddly for being inferior.

>It's pure anger then.
It is. I believe it's justified.
>>
>>28132398
Define justified?
Why do we always need to apply some form of morality to these school shootings?

They did it because they could
It happens.
>>
>>28141588
>In my country it's more than a half for sure. That goes towards social programs, stacies. In general society.

What's your job, anon?
>>
>>28141636
Programming(automation).

I wonder if this is original.
>>
>>28141668
>Trying if you're not a Chad is pathetic.
That's your view, and I strongly suspect is biased as fuck.

All I know is I've been chatting with cuties without putting an inhumane effort.

I'd suggest you to get rid of your anger, but you wouldn't listen and I don't really care.

Bye.
>>
>>28141588
>>28141668
Oh, and taxes going to Stacies? They go to sustain NEETs. Your fellow dwellers of this fucked up board.

Stacies don't need daddy government. That's what Chad is for.
>>
>>28141731
That's not true. Chad can't real take care of multiple stacies at the same time mostly. Some can obviously, but it's not common. Ultimately many end up single mothers.
>>
>>28141754
Still it's revealing how you forgot about NEETs in your rant. Taxes also pay for other social services that most people use, like hospitals, schools, infrastructure...

You're a self-exiled male. You're what I could have become, and it's terrifying.
>>
>>28141781
True. Yeah I'm planning on being a NEET. I don't want to work and support society.

>You're a self-exiled male. You're what I could have become, and it's terrifying.
I guess. I exiled myself because I don't want to accept humiliation that comes with not being a Chad.
>>
>>28132398
Well SOMETHING must have pushed them into doing it....if they had some heavy mental disease then its the schools fault for not treating them right and not offering help to them. All sides are at fault-the shooters, the school and the students
>>
>>28141812
>Hates 'stacies' for living off his taxes.
>"I'm planning on being a NEET"
>muh society.
>"I don't want to accept humiliation that comes with not being a Chad."

You're fucked beyond repair.

Good bye.

>>28141866
>Well SOMETHING must have pushed them into doing it
>fault-the shooters

I want to rape your face and use that dimwit argument with you afterwards to see how you crumble and break while I destroy you for a second time.
>>
>>28141571
I did this too but in Duke Nukem 3D. I did it after columbine happened, but before I had ever heard about it. Didn't tell anyone because I understood that it was kind of weird.
>>
>>28134277
I feel like america's school are a bog of desperation; people just want to be 'popular' and there is this terrible conformism. in my yuro country it never happened.
but maybe that's because of gun culture and not because of bullying/popularity culture.
The retribution video of Elliot Rodgers is the epitome of what I'm trying to say
"this is not fair" said Elliot..
>>
>>28141571
I did this to a less autistic degree, just sort of talked about how cool our school would be as a paintball map. People agreed, I realised later it was basically just the same as making the school in a video game but paintball is more normie so nobody questioned it.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.