[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to anime cons in the summer >go to Barnes&Nobles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Super Saiyan Feel.jpg (105 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
Super Saiyan Feel.jpg
105 KB, 500x632
>go to anime cons in the summer
>go to Barnes&Nobles to read manga and hang around that area often
>I even risk looking like an autist and whip out the 3DS in public
>no one ever EVER approaches me

I just want a qt nerd gf. Why is it so hard?
>>
>>28132327
are you a chad? If not, either lift or give up.
>>
>>28132356

Why would Chad be reading manga or playing a 3DS in public.

Of course not.
>>
>>28132327

why exactly are you expecting people to approach you?
>>
>>28132327
>expecting a cute girl to appear out of nowhere and want to be ur gf

that stuff only happens in anime, not real life
>>
>>28132471
Y-Yeah

Hahaha

I know what you mean

A cute girl taking an interest in a borderline mute sperglord?

F-Fantasy
>>
>>28132413

I dont know.. someone has to take the initiative, and it just wont be me.

Which is the problem I suppose. I just got anxiety issues. I cant approach people.
>>
>>28132327
Lots of people use the 3ds in public. Thats kinda the point of a mobile console.

And why would someone approach you if you were obviously busy with your game? You are dumb as shit. Just fuck off back to 9gag you underage faggot.
>>
>>28132665
>And why would someone approach you if you were obviously busy with your game?

Lots of people approach others when they have similar interests. And a game isnt important enough to get angry about if someone approaches you in the middle of it.

>Just fuck off back to 9gag you underage faggot.

I'm 28
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.