[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women pursue only the top 20% of men >get fucked by half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>women pursue only the top 20% of men
>get fucked by half a dozen Chads as they laugh over how much of a slut she is and take pictures of her
>women have second thoughts the day after
>they don't want everyone to know they're sluts
>makes a big deal about rape where I have to see them even though they would never dream of letting me so much as brush against their arm

Is anyone else seriously considering leaving the western world? Let this festering shithole die out already.
>>
>>28132179
Pity them, they're too childish to face the consequences of their actions.

Save your disgust for the men who enable this behavior.
>>
>>28132179
I have faith that change is coming.
>>
You know if all that was true it wouldn't be an issue just a way of life
More likely you just lump every person in public who isn't currently losing their shit into one big alienated group when in reality most of those "normies" are just on an upswing or good at hiding it
>>
File: images-2.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>28132314
Stop having reasonable opinions
>>
It just seems to me like if they were actually raped they'd be too ashamed to do shit like that
>>
>>28132314
Thats because this issue has only become a way of life over the past couple of decades
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.