[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your manifesto coming along robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: unabomber-sketch-promo.jpg (89 KB, 660x480) Image search: [Google]
unabomber-sketch-promo.jpg
89 KB, 660x480
How's your manifesto coming along robots?
>>
>>28132092
I have a couple essays written, mostly about why I'm alone and observations on the dating scene I'm completely detached from.
>>
I wrote all of that shit out years ago when I could still think coherently and actually cared about the things around me

It's probably still total nonsense, though.

If I wrote one now it would just be incoherent blather that means nothing, because I am uncertain of what I believe.
>>
>>28132204
Mine are generally planning stage stuff and exploratory reflections on my personality, brainstorming of possibilities.

The big violent "manifestos" always seem to keep a running theme of "this is the way it is" I never have those big sweeping declarations to make. I suspect that has something to do with the nature of their mental illness.
>>
>>28132092

Not writing one but I do like to read them. So far the Unabomber's was the best ("Industrial Society and its Future"). Anders Breivik's "2084" was tl;dr and mostly copypasted from the internet I understand. "My Twisted World" was beyond edgy but good in parts. Also "enjoyed" the plays of Cho although they were terribly written. Any other recommendations robots?
>>
>>28132458
I didn't read it but I listened to Elliot Rodgers whole thing on Stefan Molyneux's video.

It was meh tier. Dude wasn't smart or correct about anything. It's like he never once took the time to think about how the world works or be introspective.
I put 100% of the blame on his parents for why this kid was the way he was. He didn't come to some depressing revelation about life or culture or the decay of society he just complained like a little kid.

Unabomber and Brevik at least had a point and were on to something, they just processed it poorly. Rodger was just completely insane.
>>
You tell me, big fella
>>
File: SadAnimeGirl19.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
SadAnimeGirl19.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
I wouldn't call it a manifesto, mostly just writings of my various thoughts, just to help put them to words.

I'd probably have to kill myself if anyone IRL found it, however.
>>
Good thread have a bump OP and friends
>>
>>28132092
It's still mangling the minds of the masses.
;-P
>>
I consider myself to be a moron so I don't think I could convince myself I'm right enough about life to write a manifesto

I've considered reading some manifestos, but I don't want the friendly neighborhood federal police to think I'm going to get inspired and shoot normies or something.
>>
Ehh might as well bump before I sleep. Goodnight /r9k/
>>
>>28133524
why? Is it super edgy or directly threatening someone?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.