[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to get drunk for the first time, at 28. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1444782068122.jpg (169 KB, 761x688) Image search: [Google]
1444782068122.jpg
169 KB, 761x688
About to get drunk for the first time, at 28.

What should I expect?
>>
you probably won't like it. You'll get the spins and throw up.
>>
Anime improving 200%
Seriously it's like fucking magic or something.
>>
>>28132053
To get drunk
>>
>>28132053
Expect to be doing damage control for the next 5 months and endless "remember when you...." from your closet friends when it is going to embarrass you the most.
>>
Get all cocky and feel alpha for a couple hours following crippling depression and vomiting
>>
>>28132053
Depends on how much you drink. Anything from a small buzz and laughing at things a lot more, to blacking out, being a dumb shit, vomiting, and having hangover diarrhea tomorrow.

Good luck.
>>
I should add that I'm drinking alone. I haven't bought any drinks yet.

What does getting drunk feel like?
>>
>>28132053
Numbs the senses and makes you give less of a shit also everythings funnier. Just remember to drink plenty of water to avoid getting a hangover. What you drinking anon?
>>
>>28132248
Boosts confidence, things are funnier and you'll just all round feel better, just don't over do the drinking or you'll get sick
>>
Losing physical sensations and mental barriers
>>
File: 1393812801123.png (913 KB, 476x746) Image search: [Google]
1393812801123.png
913 KB, 476x746
Does it affect gains?
>>
p fun
>>28132248
feels like you're slightly retarded but you don't feel bad about it
fun to play league of legends on, first time i got super drunk my friend said something on mic and i didn't register how fucking funny it was until like a second or two late. i was almost dying laughing.
>>
>>28132053
>at 28
Woah, not sure how to react to this.
>>
Expect to piss. A lot.
>>
>>28132299
Yeah, right up there with refined sugar
>>
>>28132053
It's great.
Stop drinking when your vision blurs and drink a lot of water when you're done. Try not to bump into anything, it dulls pain. You won't notice how badly you can fall over.

Drinking makes easy entertainment like movies and boardgames a lot more enjoyable.
>>
Get something tasty like apple cider or the entire time you're drinking you'll be forcing yourself to drink ass.
>>
"wow this is great, I should just get drunk all the time" followed by "this sucks, I'm never getting drunk again"

>>28132091
Reading subtitles while drunk is borderline impossible though
>>
File: hs809fl.jpg (13 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
hs809fl.jpg
13 KB, 243x207
>>28132248
Feels like hat dmm
>>
>>28132361
>"wow this is great, I should just get drunk all the time" followed by "this sucks, I'm never getting drunk again"

This
Also I was addicted to alcohol for a long time, and now Im so fucking happy I don't drink anymore.
Be careful.
Also go slowly. Don't be like "I NEEED MOORE" right away when you drink. You feel like you want to and can but you always need less than you think, and tomorrow morning You won't hate you that much if you drink less.
>>
File: 1441236545850.jpg (33 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1441236545850.jpg
33 KB, 500x667
You'll get super relaxed and happy. It's great, actually. I'm super drunk right now, it's the best. You just chill and say or do any stupid thing that pops into your mind.

>>28132320

Also this kek.
>>
To lose motor control
>>
Drink as much as you possibly can tonight so you'll have such a shitty time that you'll never want to drink again.

It's for your own good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.