[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why /r9k/ hates women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1984.jpg (106 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
106 KB, 400x474
If you haven't already admitted it to yourself, this is why you hates women. Straight from the mouth of George Orwell, in 1984 (the scene is about how the protagonist hates a young woman):
"He hated her because she was young and pretty and sexless, because he wanted to go to bed with her and would never do so..."
Women aren't evil, you are. Face it.
>>
Maybe no one is evil but we all just call each other evil because it's what we do and not because it makes any sense
>>
i just hate everyone
>>
>>28131889
Am I the only one who simply just don't care about women here ?
>>
> sexless

Sorry anon, doesn't hold up. It was written at a different time, in a totally different cultural paradigm.
>>
File: charlotte stokeley.jpg (82 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
charlotte stokeley.jpg
82 KB, 590x590
/r9k/ doesn't hate women. Maybe some do but not the majority. They just get mad and unleash that at everyone. God knows how many times I've been told to kill myself.
>>
I just hate how the system indirectly is rigged against me, and whoever is the beneficiary of the inequality, mostly Chads and women.
>>
>a fictional book said something so I'll use that in an argument

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>28131889
Hate is a strong word to describe such a complex sentiment.

I am jealous of the absolute ease with which they live their lives, but I learned a long time ago that life is not fair in the slightest. I swallow my jealousy.

What I feel for women is mostly pity. They are weak and unintelligent. They cannot feel camaraderie. But they are simultaneously the most well represented, advocated and targeted group of people in the world. Constantly subject to manipulation and trickery for the gain of politicians and businesses. Never allowed to speak their own true thoughts over the wailing and screeching of the modern progressive narrative.

Trapped in a glass case of emotion.

It makes me satisfied I'm a man in almost every way. I just wish I could have children. It's the only thing beyond my grasp.
>>
When you stare into the abyss... It is already too late.
>>
>>28132028
That is the one and true correct answer. There's little to no benefit living in this current system.
>>
>>28131889
George Orwell was an insider shill.
>>
>>28131889
you're right, i lament the fact that most people would rather feel an hour of hedonism rather than putting the effort in to build a family and a life
>>
>>28131932
Yeah, it's not that I particularly dislike them, it's that everyone else is so utterly obsessed with them all the time

They're just dumbshit people like everyone else, get over it
>>
>>28132206
this, thirst has ruined everything
>>
>>28131932
Me too desu.
Although I am a faggot but even then I'm not bitching about tfw no bf with anywhere near the frequency these fags bitch about tfw no gf. I thought people here would have bigger problems honestly.
Like not having any friends or meaningful relationships at all, or any prospects.
>>
>>28132206
I agree. This is what actually piss me off about them. Not the women but the men worshiping women like they're the big thing. The fact that r9k claim to hate women but by posting those post, they allow more of these fembot thread which unironically flood the board with such repetitive and absurd content and the circle repeat itself.
>>
>>28132342
As you mentioned. these issues are lot more important than tfw no gf.
>>
>>28131932
This. I stopped caring about them at 24, I'm 26 and don't really care like I used too. I care about being friendless and broke these days
>>
I'm just upset that finding virgin girls is hard because of our overly sexual culture.
>>
File: secondreichbestreich.png (164 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
secondreichbestreich.png
164 KB, 601x590
>reading 1984
>liking 1984
>not reading Evola
Brah, governments must be built around eternal traditional principals. The problem with modern governments is they are secular and materialistic. Hop on the /traditionalism/ train brah.
>>
File: lesmugchinesecartoongirl.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
lesmugchinesecartoongirl.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>28132485
Basically this tbqpfh phamalam.
>>
File: 1401674773363.gif (1 MB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1401674773363.gif
1 MB, 200x192
>You will live for 70 years
>In that time, not a single woman in a world of nearly 4 billion women will give you 10 minutes of her time to lose your virginity
>Most of these women sleep multiple times each with multiple partners in a month
>Most of these women get knocked up and raise their sons to be even more fucked up than you
>>
>>28131889
I don't hate IRL women. They'll just never be superior to 2D
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.