[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself through dehydration. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
I'm going to kill myself through dehydration.

It's been 2 days since I've eaten or drunk anything and I barely feel anything but a mild pain in my stomach and a slight headache

This is definitely the way to go. I'll KEEP YOU POSTED for anyone interested in trying something similar
>>
>This is definitely the way to go
>I don't know anything about dehydration is definitely the way to go

>I'll KEEP YOU POSTED
Please don't you fucking retard
>>
keep me posted anon
>>
K keep me in the loop.
>>
good luck you goddamn retard
>>
I'm thinking about doing this myself, do you have an email/Skype/Steam? I'd like to talk to you more frequently about it.
>>
>>28131997
[email protected]
>>
>>28132305
Sent a message. I'm going to sleep soon but I look forward to talking to you in the future. I should be able to stay up for a reply.
>>
This is such a good method that people don't even think of

You just lay in bed and wait for death
>>
>>28131871
Literally the most painful way to die
>>
>>28132911
Nice propaganda, faggot

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/138158/starvation_is_not_painful_experts_say/
>>
>>28131871
Just don't eat (in case you don't realize) food contains a lot of water
>>
>>28134174
Starvation can take much longer

Dehydration is 10 days maximum
>>
>mfw OP becomes an Buddha
>>
You don't just die dude you get all fucking crazy then start having seizures and heart attacks and its fucked.

Do you think you just run out of water and go to sleep?

Anyway I don't think you could even pull it off unless you trapped yourself somewhere.
>>
Dehydration is one of the WORST ways to fucking go.
Are you retarded OP?
Sure now you feel nothing but in a couple days you'll be going fucking insane.
Enjoy the pain faggot, you deserve it. And it's gonna be real fucking painful.
>>
>>28134242
>>28134279
OP has more balls than you fucks
Stop being pussies
>>
>>28134279
>>28134242
Talking from previous experience?

When you don't eat there's a bit of pain but you go into a state of euphoria as described in >>28132957

I feel somewhat light headed currently and more relaxed.
>>
no you fucking retard, dehydration is the shittiest way to go unless you want to suffer. After a few days, you will vomit up everything you have left in you, you will feel fatigued, and you will feel so nauseated you will want to die even faster. I have accidentally almost died from dehydration twice and it feels so shitty.
>>
You are a dumbass op. Literally you will lose your mind without water

I went 6 days without eating when I was 20 Because I got lost in the god damn new jersey pine barrens. I drank water from the rain after a 2 days just because I couldn't breath though my mouth from the thirst
>>
>>28132365
there might not be enough of a future
>>
>>28135568
did you happen to be exerting yourself before and during the dehydration?
>>
>>28135794
yes, it's happened only when I travel.
>>
2/10 bait

Would be a 9/10 but I saw you post this a few months ago.
>>
>>28135843
>calling out obvious joke
thanks we all didn't know that
>>
>>28135824
that's likely the reason why you suffered tremendously. it seems OP is just sitting around waiting for death. You were active while dehydrated. OP will feel pain, but i sense it will be significantly less than yours
>>
I was hospitalized by dehydration in grade 4.

It's a pretty painful way to go as you'll get extremely bad headaches.
>>
>>28135905
and you'll never stop vomiting
>>
>>28131871
>I'm going to kill myself through dehydration.

That's actually very hard to achieve and painful too.
>>
>>28135843
>everyone on the board is the same person
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.