[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I could have any gf I'd want her to be a total bitch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Audrey.jpg (589 KB, 966x2120) Image search: [Google]
Audrey.jpg
589 KB, 966x2120
If I could have any gf I'd want her to be a total bitch, degrade me, and take control in the bedroom. I'd be totally submissive and live to fulfill her wishes.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28131739
I want a slave waifu
One that can cook me food.
>>
>>28131739
I'm the other way round.

Bet I could get you hard you little man slut.

Picture a woman spitting in your mouth, calling you a wimp and then punching you in the gut, so you double over.
She roughly presses your head into her groin.

>You are now gay.
>>
File: 295.jpg (82 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
82 KB, 637x496
>>28131887
IDU How are you the other way around?

Text has me at full fucking mast btw
>>
>>28132011
I'm a dom guy duh.

What it like being gay famalam?
>>
I have a dominant gf and I kinda like it. Ask away.
>>
>>28132738
Is she really dom or what? We need more details please.
>>
>>28132768
Uh, sometimes she is. One time we just decided to fight each other for kicks, and she hit me in the face until my nose bled and said degrading things to me. I told her I liked it and she'll do more of it. But she also wants me to do it to her. In bed she always wants to get head, and she bosses me around about it. Eventually she'll just grab my hair roughly and rub herself on my face. She's the dominant one in our nonsexual dynamics too a lot of the time. She's older than me, so that probably has to do with it. I was barely legal when she took my v card.
>>
>>28132880
die
die
and die
>>
File: tumblr_o1zy8dt7zT1rs9kmro1_500.jpg (105 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zy8dt7zT1rs9kmro1_500.jpg
105 KB, 500x543
>>28132880
>hit me in the face till my nose bled
>said degrading things
>bosses me around
>older than me
>>
>>28131739
>tfw will never have any of those things let alone a regular gf
Why even live?
>>
File: cat fedora.webm (335 KB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
cat fedora.webm
335 KB, 335x237
>>28131739
thats cool and all but a relationship like that can only lead to one thing: you getting cucked

Sorry man real life is not anime
>>
>>28131739
>you will never have a waifu who takes care of you, is harsh, but loves you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.