[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/normie/ general-MDMA Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: molly.jpg (379 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
379 KB, 2048x1280
For cool people. Let's discuss our weekend, stupid shit your friends might've done a few nights ago, and that new girl you might've met at that house party.
>>
Anal devastation
>>
>>28131548
is this a drug thread? I'm gonna walk to town tomorrow what otc drugs should I buy to get high/see shit?
>>
>>28132158
DPH
DXM

Individually or combine them. You will trip balls. Look up Erowid and stuff.

Not what you can find at a drug store, but try buying kratom online if it's legal where you live. It's pretty good.
>>
>>28132209
>DPH
>DXM
so Benadryl and what should I get for dxm I'm a retard when it comes to finding shit
>>
File: pl238ndv4fnj.jpg (46 KB, 548x487) Image search: [Google]
pl238ndv4fnj.jpg
46 KB, 548x487
>>28132158
Yes, and tell all your friends so you can keep that money rollin on in.
Thanks,
Kenneth C. Frazier
CEO Merck
>>
>>28132209

kratom is weird

i've been drinking taaka lately. putting on my best bydlo impression and drinking on the cheap since college is coming to an end and im starting to run out of cash
>>
>>28132258
Robitussin is the brand name, but there are store brands that are cheaper. The goal is to get something that contains DXM and no other active ingredients that will kill you.
>>
Does anyone know how to make lean
>>
>>28132456
shit tier drug for niggers

Do DXM instead
>>
>Live in canada
>fentanyl is in all the drugs
>friends are dying
What are alternatives worth trying I can get either online or in the stores?
>>
>>28132464
fair enough.

never done anything related to cough medicine, how much are you supposed to take?
>>
have three days off in a row, starting tomorrow
deciding whether i should try acid for the first time or do ecstasy again
help me choose
>>
>>28132503
450-900mg

Closer to 450 your first time, 900 is for experienced users.

Concentration (mg/ml) should be on the bottle somewhere

Also gel caps or DXM pills are better than syrup
>>
i stopped for a few months and now all my connects are gone.

What's a nigga gotta do to get a tesla or supreme in Vegas? :(
>>
>>28132497
This is why I never do opiates, always the chance of a bad batch and you end up in an ambulance with narcan getting injected into you
>>
>>28132625
Its in everything here... mdma, coke, EVEN THE WEED for fucks sake. Shitty part is dealers dont know/disclose that their shits laced, a state of emergancy has been issued in BC. Rumor has it that its being pumped in from china.
The fuck for? To kill us skids I guess...
>>
>>28132688
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-april-21-2016-1.3546280/b-c-declares-public-health-emergency-after-200-overdose-deaths-in-2016-1.3546338
>>
>>28132688
That makes no fucking sense, why the hell would you put fentanyl in coke, its 2 different effects that would be counteracting, it wouldn't work to potentiate the cocaine high

What the fuck is going in Canada never heard of such shit anywhere else
>>
>>28132724
Ya its fucked up. I've known 3 people this year who've OD'd cuz they didnt know they were taking it
>>
>>28132158
Benadryl is absolutely horrible on its own for the vast majority of people. DXM is the real staple of OTC drugs.

The combination of DPH+DXM is good though. Your memory gets kind of fucked but that's just kind of part of the territory with deliriants.

One thing I never see discussed is Doxylamine Succinate. It's basically benadryl but a little less "edge" to it. Pairs really well with DXM. Remember Nyquil and how awesome it was, but you switched to something with DXM alone because you didn't have to drink the gross syrup? A big part of what made the Nyquil appealing was the Doxy. It's kind of a hypnotic deliriant rather than a FUCKINGSPIDERS deliriant. Surprisingly goes well with weed. Just take it early in the day so you can stay in bed without falling asleep
>>
>>28132724
If the fentanyl pills are cheap enough people would just be cutting it with whatever they have on hand
>>
>>28132456
2oz codeine-promethazkine cough syrup
Double styrofoam cup
Ice cubes
Sprite
Jolly rancher
>>
>>28132417
You have to be 18 or older to buy right? Such a weird thing seeing otc drugs that have an age restriction.
>>
>>28134218
In some parts of the US yes. Elsewhere this is not the case.
>>
>>28132511
trying acid is a great idea. go for it m8, it's really fun. MDMA is great, but if you haven't tried acid yet tomorrow is the day.
>>
>>28134314
Probably not even real acid
>>
>>28132511
Probably not real acid. Test that shit before you take it. RC's are no fun.
>>
Perks of living in australia

real acid is absolutely everywhere.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.