[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Anon! Do you want to do... XYZ" >"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1430638336711.gif (1023 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
1430638336711.gif
1023 KB, 265x260
>"Hey Anon! Do you want to do... XYZ"
>"No thanks, that's ok"
>"Awww why not?"

>"Because I don't want to..."

Can someone explain to me why this is not an acceptable answer for normies and makes them look at you like you killed their grandmother?
>>
They want to know you to control you
>>
>>28131480
They want you to elaborate on why you don't like XYZ

Specifically what aspects of XYZ
>>
>>28131480
well why don't you? do you just fly from the seat of your pants with no thought like some kind of trash blown hither and thither by whatever random fancy you happen to have at the moment? LM-FUCKING-AO
>>
>>28131480
then just lie and say you got shit to do if you're too much of a pussy to tell your friends you don't want to hang out with them
>>
>>28131480
1) It makes them feel like you don't want to hang out with them, that you don't value them as a friend/acquaintance.
2) It's impolite. It's the norm to make an excuse, even if an obviously dumb one. It makes you look like you don't care if you make them upset with your answer.
>>
>>28131621
>2) It's impolite. It's the norm to make an excuse, even if an obviously dumb one. It makes you look like you don't care if you make them upset with your answer.
that's retarded. he could have offered another suggestion and turn them down more softly, but to have to lie to not do something you aren't interested in is ridiculous
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.