[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask a girl out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: LO4L.jpg (750 KB, 1366x6128) Image search: [Google]
LO4L.jpg
750 KB, 1366x6128
Hello anons, you might remember me from my post in pic related on whether I should ask her out despite having less than a month of school left. Well, I do plan on asking her out, but there are a few problems.

>I struggle to hold a conversation smoothly without lots of awkward pauses or coming off as weird
>I've never been in a relationship before
>Never even held hands with a girl
>Never asked a girl out before, have no idea how to do it
>I may make a fool of myself and get rejected
>Have AP Exams coming up next week, and need to study for them
>Parents don't want me to date until after i get married due to being Muslim

What do anons? How do I ask her out and where do I take her? Just chilling at my house with her is not an option due to the last point, and I don't want to take her to dinner due to 1st point, and I also was told not to take her to a movie due to not getting a chance to talk. I'm also posting on /adv/ but I want to get a second opinion too.
>>
>>28131332
Just grow a pair and ask her, pajeet. She clearly wants to go to browntown.
>>
>>28131332
don't ask her m8,i can tell it is going to be very awkward for both of you.
and you don't need to worry about being alone.you are not going to stay with her for long time either
>>
File: 1453143014793s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453143014793s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>28131822
But I truly do love her, yet we met so late in the year. I find the sound of her voice so soothing, plus we have so much in common, like I mentioned in the pic's OP. I literally have dreams of us having children together (not the having sex part, but just creating a new human with the one I love), and have a blue pillow ball I cuddle with each night that I pretend is her. Fuck, what the hell do I do? I am considering either asking her out or totally ignoring her to cut off any emotional ties to her for a new start next year in college, if I'm moved on by then.
>>
>>28131928
m8 think about your future,even if she says yes will your parents approve .do you really want to upset your parents .she is just a small part of your life whereas your family(parents)will be forever .
>>
>>28132015
But...I also want her to be a part of my life forever. Plus keeping it a secret won't be too hard. I can tell my parents I'm hanging out with friends and they will be happy since I rarely go outside besides school.
>>
>>28131332

I read everything mate. You know you want to! just ask her out. Don't worry about the consequences. Plus as far as I'm concerned your American now(because you have to ask a girl instead of swapping cows and land for a arranged marriage in which you never have seen the mug of a face) Muslims be dammed there's no god anyway just ask starving kids in Africa.
Seriously Indo Bingo just ask her out your pissing me off.
>>
>>28132837
Lol even if I don't ask her out my parents will still arrange a wife for me somehow, that's guaranteed. So I can not talk to a single woman my whole life and still have a wife and kids, but not one I truly love, which is what I really want.
>>
>>28131332
this is your problem you think too much

how about make a chart with a compare and contrast system and list all the reasons why you cant ask a girl out when the only thing you have to do, is, ask her out
>>
>>28132888your American now forge your own path every fucking movie we have made is about freedom. Live your own life not your parents. Your parents are what's wrong with America
>>
Okay Hadji, Race Bannon here. You wanna be a good boy like Johnny Quest and get qt bitches on your dick?

Literally just have a conversation with her, then (not too late in said convo) ask what she's up to that weekend. That's if you're pretty decent friends (which I understand you are, sorry if wrong), then suggest going to coffee or some shit. If you don't know her that well just text her like you normally would, then after her first reply say exactly this: "[short response to her message] Would you like to go [blank] with me some time?"

It'll be fine, she'll say yes, you got this shit my nigga. I trust you with my life senpai, surely I trust you to get a bitch to suck yo dick

Fuck your parents they will die eventually anyway. Who cares about breaking up with her or whatever, all relationships have to end. If she cucks you who cares, just move on. Enjoy the time you have together, make it last if you can and want to. You'll regret it forever if you don't do this. There are literally no consequences for asking her out if she says no (which she won't, this bitch hypnotized by your amazing brown cock senpai), and only rewards if she says yes.
>>
I'm tired of all these fucking Cucks and summerfags on my homeboard.
OP ask her the fk out.
She says yes you good.
She says no it doesn't matter shit.
>implying you won't meet a metric fuckton of cute girls in college
>implying you will EVER see her again after this summer, regardless of whether she's your friend or gf
Even if she does say yes, literally NOBODY stays with their high school gf's past the first semester of frosh yr. Not even guys that have had the same gf since freshman yr of HS. That shit all goes out the window after college ragers full of drugs, alkies and horny freshmen.
There is NOTHING you can possibly lose from asking her out.

Don't be a fucking Cuck, pinche POO in LOO.

Chingao. No mames.
>>
>>28131332
I was in more or less the same position with this girl from my high school who was a year younger than me. Asked her out during the summer and was really happy for a month. Both of us were probably going to end up going to the same college but she broke up with me anyways because the distance was too much for her since she had another year. Funnily enough she's going to my college next year so maybe I still have a chance.

If I were you I wouldn't ask her out but ultimately it's up to you. I doubt she'll say no.
>>
>>28131332
Yes I do fucking remember you
Have you read the Higurashi VN yet, pleb?
>>
>>28133237
>>28133282
>>28133288
Ok I've decided I'll go to either the aquarium or the zoo, since she has a lot of pets and likes animals. She has 5 dogs (super small ones), chickens at her grandmas house that she takes care of, a couple lizards, a shrimp tank/aquarium, and a couple hamsters. Probably aquarium though since zoo is outdoors and I get sweaty and smelly easily and don't want to make her think I cannot poo in the loo.

>>28133293
I'm currently reading Clannad and Tsukihime, but it's on my list after those two.
>>
Listen nigger
There was this girl a year younger than me at my HS
She was literal 10/10 popular, me a loser
she worked at the movies
I went every monday over the summer after i graduated
She was always working, we always chatted and she seemed happy to see me
I was too autistic to even ask for number
She ended up going to a diff college in the same city as me
I messaged her on fb my junior, her sophomore year
And she didn't respond
It fucking sucks
She's perfect in every way

OP
Listen
Fucking do this
You have to
Goddammit I will kill myself if you don't do this
You're driving me over the edge
don't be like me
>>
>>28133354
Drop clannad, it's shit
Read Higurashi, you shouldnt have started the anime until you read the VN you fucking faggot.

Also obligatory >read Umineko
>>
>>28133354
Yes go aquarium, it's dark and cozy underwater shit
Very quiet and nice to talk in
Plus romantic lighting from water
If they have those petting tanks with sting rays and shit make sure you aren't a pussy but don't be weird and too touchy with them
If she has a strong desire to look in the gift shop MAYBE consider buying her a stuffed fish or some shit but Idk about that one
Also if things go well at the aquarium, ask her to extend the date to get food/coffee/walk around a park or some shit
>>
>>28133393
>you shouldnt have started the anime until you read the VN

Thats why I'm wating for a bigger gap between anime and VN so it's more exciting, kind of like i watched Clannad a few years ago, and only now playing the VN.

>>28133424
>Also if things go well at the aquarium, ask her to extend the date to get food/coffee/walk around a park or some shit
Holy shit I never actually thought of that, thats genius. Thanks anon! I'll try my best to make sure your advice does not go to waste.
>>
File: 1459901943337.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459901943337.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28133354
>keeping shrimp as pets
>keeping chicken as pets
>not raising them for food
Fucking dropped.
Why do you have such shit taste?

Fuck that sloot, she too pleb to be worth your time. Focus on yourself. Work out a bit over the summer. Pick up one social hobby, maybe light casual basketball games at the park or something.

And hook up with qt's left and right in college.
>>
>>28133508
She does intend to one day eat them as food when they stop laying eggs (the chickens). Idk about the shrimp, but they are see-through so you can see their insides, and are pretty shnazzy. I've never actually been to her house though so I don't really know what they look like besides her descriptions.
>>
It will never happen. You were put on this earth to be alone. If you were meant for her then you would have grown the fuck up and stopped making excuses. The fact that there is a shred of doubt in you proved how uncommitted you are. She deserved better
>>
Imma be totally honest with you, youve said yourself that youll both be in different univ's, that your parents wont like it, and that theres too little time to get to know her. Those things alone should tell you it's probably not a good idea.

From your first post, it sounds like you guys barely talked, once a week txt and a single half hour convo doesnt mean anything. Her interactions with you sounds like she sees you as a friend, and nothing more.

My advice, go for it, but don't be too down if it doesnt work. I just feel bad that youre planning all this date stuff and you havent even asked her out. Next time worry about it after youve set a date so you wont waste time.
>>
>>28133723
also to add, im only suggesting you try it because it will be a valuable learning experience for you, i dont think it will work, and you could end up making it awkward between you two if you do ask, but i think the experience is probably more important
>>
>>28133723
>it sounds like you guys barely talked, once a week txt and a single half hour convo doesnt mean anything

We also sat together in the back of a dark bus with nobody else (except the guy who is in the OP's pic, the one in the back thats kinda chubby. He was sitting next to us watching us, it was kind of annoying. He's more robotic than me so I don't think he understood I wanted to be alone with her. And plus I'm working against the clock here, and at least want to spend summer with her.

Also, our classes are going to Six Flags trip in a couple weeks, maybe an aquarium date plus going on some coasters with her will make her fall for me. Only problem with the 6flags idea is that there will be other classmates she will have (mainly females) that I never talk to so I will need to somehow get her away from them.
>>
>>28133840
Go on the date before 6 flags
Seriously
If it goes well then basically arrange another date also before 6 flags, then talk about spending the day togetherish at 6 flags
>>
>>28133881
The 6flags trip is on the 18th of May, which means the only options for the two dates are of the 3 weekends preceeding, and we are both in high school and have AP exams so two dates is a bit unprobable, since I don't even know how the first will go.
>>
>>28133840
there is a difference between being friends, and being a couple. You sound very inexperienced with women, and all your interactions, yes even just sitting in a bus together, are what friends do. Girls are usually pretty good at dropping hints if theyre interested in you beyond friendship, and you, someone who has analysed every single interaction with her to death, will definitely notice it. They will be obvious, leaning on your shoulder, touching your arms often, leaning close to you among others. I dont want to discourage you, but im just trying to be realistic.
>>
>>28134081
Fair point, but I think you still ought to try for at least the one date before then but Idk. I'm long out of high school and never had success with women in my life

You could also go on a week day after school, keep that in mind (unless fish land is closed in the evenings)
>>
File: 1347sg.jpg (50 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1347sg.jpg
50 KB, 500x350
>>28134108
>You sound very inexperienced with women

Shit like this is what makes dating so difficult sometimes. Still easier than trying to get an arranged marriage though, with all the "he must be from our same exact village" shit that muslims do sometimes.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.