[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a qt blonde comes out of nowhere and starts attacking you. wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: qt.webm (953 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
qt.webm
953 KB, 1280x720
a qt blonde comes out of nowhere and starts attacking you.
wat do you do?
>>
I cover up and pray she isn't holding a weapon
>>
Let her get it out of her system. There's nothing she can do that would actually harm me.
>>
knock her ass out
equal rights, equal lefts
>>
Pinch her tits
>>
>>28130473
try my best to hold back my laughter
>>
grab her arms and laugh as she struggles to free herself
>>
>>28130473
I'm 6'2, 220. I may not be in the best of shape, but I can sure put a small woman on the ground in a split second.

I definitely don't cower and turn my back and let her continue hitting me like the beta cucklord in the video, that's for sure.

drop that bitch like you'd drop any retard trying to cause you physical harm. that's feminism.
>>
protect the balls. after the wild swings they always try to hit you in the balls. the swings don't hurt that much so just cup the balls.
>>
Assume normie lies lead to this.

Call it a hate crime against autists.

Don't hit back, but ensure the video goes viral in an attempt to ruin her reputation.

She gets fired.
She can't be re-hired because she is a risk to potential customers with autism.

Her life is over.
>>
>>28130473
Use it as an opportunity to grope ass.
>>
She shall receive the lash of spanking.
t. Dungeon master
>>
>>28130585
Noted. Watch the gonads.
>>
>>28130522
>equal rights, equal lefts

top kek

I would do the same BTW
>>
She wouldn't dare, women are terrified of me in all ways, in fact so are men, it helps that I'm Astaroth
>>
File: 1445916202527s.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1445916202527s.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
Take the opportunity to smell her...
And touch her soft bare skin.
>>
File: 44723083_big_p0.jpg (299 KB, 665x895) Image search: [Google]
44723083_big_p0.jpg
299 KB, 665x895
>>28130859
You should be able to rape anyone that attacks you. Think of it as unusual punishment for the assailant.
>>
>>28130473
First things first, I laugh.

Then whatever I feel like. Could probably just restrain her wrists.
>>
>>28130473
How will she be able to attack me when I'm running away?
>>
Grab her while covering my balls. I want to touch her.
>>
laugh and try not to get a boner desu
>>
Hug her and run my hand though her hair
>>
any female that takes a violent posture with me is getting rekt, she doesn't even have to swing first but act like a man and get hit like one.
>>
>>28130473
Let her go at it and protect myself as necessary, stop her if it goes on for too long or she starts using weapons.
>>
Whores get shot like any other assailants.
>>
>>28130473
depends, stacies usually have a chad or two nearby to have their back when they start shit with a man, They don't actually want to fight you themselves their goal is to get you to hit them so you piss chad off and he kill you.

so it depends if anyone else is around, If not i would probably pimp slap the shit out of her.
>>
>>28131436
>LE NICE GUY XD
faggot
>>
>>28130473
Finger her. If she can force to attack me i can force to fuck her
>>
I would use it as an excuse to 'restrain' her by hugging her really tight desu
>>
File: 1453142663456.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453142663456.png
32 KB, 633x758
>>28130473
>wat do you do?
apologize and cry because this is the closest i'm ever gonna get to sex
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.