[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here ignored by girls. Usually ill start up with texting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1280x960
Who here ignored by girls. Usually ill start up with texting them, but after a week or so they start taking at least 4 hours to reply. I wish i knew what i was doing wrong.
>>
>>28130321
You talk too much
They get tired of your conversations
>>
>>28130890
That might be it
>>
Run us through your pursuit.

How do you know them? How do you get the numbers? What do you say to them? Do you ask them out?
>>
What the fuck.
I usually take four hours to reply to girls. Makes them feel like I'm busy or whatever the shit. That's how you play the game.
>>
>>28131311
thats actually retarded, you shouldn't be waiting four hours to reply.
>>
>>28131299
I know them through school. I usually get their numbers because they ask for mine. At first we talk about school stuff, but then it moves on to a normal conversation. Usually by the time i ask them out to do something they are already starting to ignore me or come up with an excuse of why they can't.
>>
Is that you OP, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
>>
File: 2016-04-25 15.09.38-768x1365.jpg (253 KB, 768x1365) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-25 15.09.38-768x1365.jpg
253 KB, 768x1365
Just send em a bod pic bud. They will answer like the whore they are. It always works ;)
Pic related
>>
>>28130321
maybe its because your faggot haircut makes you look like a retarded dipshit
>>
>>28131572
That's true. It works best when I wait 12 hours or a day.
>>
>>28131677
Yea thats me, I live in Texas but im half chinese and half white
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.