[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /girlsplayingmindgames/? >be kissless virgin but still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12
File: 1444857035911.jpg (104 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444857035911.jpg
104 KB, 682x1024
who /girlsplayingmindgames/?

>be kissless virgin but still a senior in hs so still ahve some time left
>know girl is really into me cause her friends told me
>decide to get her snapchat
>snapchat back and forth really great conversation for a week
>all of sudden she stop responding
>i double send
>she doesnt respond
>i stop for a day
>she responds again
>i compliment her and she doesnt respond for 2 days so far
wtf is this shit
do i double respond or just ignore her until she acknowledges me?
>>
Just ignore her.

If she's going to act like a child then treat her like a child.
>>
What you do is you take your phone and shove it directly up your ass.
>>
do NOT contact her anymore beyond this point
do not send anything
eventually she'll start talking to you again
still don't talk to her
after a week of her trying to make contact, you can talk to her, but make sure you imply you've been having a lot of fun and talking to a lot of people the last week
this will shift the power dynamic in your favor
>>
>>28130129
Ask yourself if there is honestly something that you can offer her that some other random guy can't.

If you can't think of anything, there is your answer.
>>
Ignore her. Girls dig that shit.
I'm ignoring a girl as we speak. She sent me a message on Sunday and another one an hour ago. I changed my profile pic during the day just to be a dick.
I'll reply at the third message or Wednesday's afternoon. She's so gonna fall in love.
>>
File: fox.png (14 KB, 91x66) Image search: [Google]
fox.png
14 KB, 91x66
>>28130129
Up smash her
>>
sending girls compliments will always end you up in the friend zone. I never knew anybody who smashed by sending girls complements. it's pretty cringy to be honest
>>
>>28130308
it was a sexual flirtatious compliment
and we have been flirting for a while
nothing like
"OH I LIKE YOUR SHOES"

nah it was more like she kept sending pics of her filled out t shirt and i said nice shirt.
>>
>>28130219
yes there is quite a bit
interesting hobbies
lifting painting track cycling, car tuning and shooting
great body check, prob the fittest guy in hs
great job making 12 bucks a hour. i know sounds like shit but as a senior its great.

honestly i asked her what she did for fun and she replied

>netflix shopping chilling and eating.
>>
>>28130347
honestly if she's not interested she's not interested and the few girls who have been interested in me have been pretty forward about it. like in high school i had a couple girls who were pretty into me (i fucked up the opportunities both times but that's another story) but they were pretty forward about it. it's likely she just views you as a friend desu if she's not sending any clearly readable signs
>>
>>28130410
how fast can girls lost interest?
she is 100% sexually interested in me i know for a fact.

personality is what changes shit right?
>>
File: 1433393449395.gif (573 KB, 270x150) Image search: [Google]
1433393449395.gif
573 KB, 270x150
>>28130405
>netflix shopping chilling and eating.

sounds like a fucking hippo
if she isn't one by now, she'll be soon.
>>
File: 1435799647739.jpg (278 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435799647739.jpg
278 KB, 1536x2048
>>28130483
nah shes qt as fuck

skinny as fuck but like straight up d cups
i dont know how but shes really great looking
>>
>>28130483
I think they moreso sound like just really generic interests to not really clue the guy in on what kind of person she actually is

if she liked him and wanted to think well of her she'd come up with more interesting hobbies maybe or maybe she just likes netflix shopping chilling and eating but what girl doesnt like some mix of those things lmao

>>28130480
>she is 100% sexually interested in me i know for a fact

until you guys fuck you dont really know this desu also maybe she just doesnt know enough about you to be more attracted to you or is kind of feeling the waters of how your personality is?
>>
File: 1443236356527.jpg (143 KB, 668x892) Image search: [Google]
1443236356527.jpg
143 KB, 668x892
>>28130593
nah ive snapchatted her some chit.........
so i know.
>>
>>28130253
>Ignore her. Girls dig that shit.
i've been ignoring girls for 27 years. i can confirm this doesnt work
>>
File: timetostop.png (280 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.png
280 KB, 602x596
>>28130728
>you've snapchatted her

ok not like every cuck's done that too i think you're gonna need more than that to determine how attracted she is to you. i think the safest thing you can do is just assume she isn't attracted to you right now and do your best to make her interested and pull her in. but if she's not gonna be interested realize when it's time to fold

pic related
>>
>>28130129
Ignore untill she acknowledges you
>>
>>28130813
i have 3d deltoids and a visible 6 pack and ive been working out for 2 years solid....
she is 100% physically attracted to me.
i post the most interesting fucking shit on my snapchat people bring it up to me every day asking me questions in class.....

so do i just drop it
and ignore her
and let her come? and if she does come do i pull the shit on her or just ask to hang out?
>>
>>28130129
Live your life and stop obsessing about a snapchat. If you do something really funny send it anyway. The only people that play by 'rules' in relationships the childish women that make them and the men they have pussywhipped.

Good talk R9K, see you next year.
>>
>>28130921
>28130921
ignore her
dont do this
>>
File: my_stash.jpg (33 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
my_stash.jpg
33 KB, 598x598
>>28130483
Snoop, you know he just described every basic American bitch there is. So yeah, you right.

Also, check out my head stash man. Almost as good as yours I think.
>>
>>28130907
i think you're starting to answer your own questions with this post lmao

you're getting real defensive over some cuck (me) telling you to chill out over some random girl i dont know

pic unrelated

i would just wait for more clear signals of her being attracted to you rather than chase. so to a point yes ignore but dont forget her completely. you can still talk to her and banter and whatnot but i would try to get your mind off her more than you have right now
>>
>>28130129
She's probably moaning to Chads slong while you post on this anime image board.
>>
>>28130907
you sound super insecure and defensive
>>
>>28130129
there is literally no reason for a girl to ignore you for more than 24 hours unless she doesn't give a shit about you. you need to drop her immediately.
>>
>>28130805
You're probably doing something wrong. You either did not interact with women, or payed attention to them passively.
The idea is to ignore girls as you interact with them. They feel like you're a challenge to them or whatever the fuck goes through their retarded minds.
>>
If you're that much of a Chad like you claim to be, then just let her crawl to you, if she doesn't, she's not interested.
>>
>>28131148
i agree this is the real issue here

op you need to work on that shit before you try to get with some random girl at your school you think is attracted to you lmao

honestly if she's really attracted to you you probably wouldn't be having this dillemma in the first place
>>
File: 1450633182208.jpg (18 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1450633182208.jpg
18 KB, 400x550
>>28131269
youre right
>>28131148
fug.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.