[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the gym a good place to meet grils? I keep hearing it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: thppreload_022.jpg (171 KB, 768x954) Image search: [Google]
thppreload_022.jpg
171 KB, 768x954
Is the gym a good place to meet grils?

I keep hearing it is
>>
where's the best place to meet fat chicks? and I mean attractive fat chicks, not disgusting tattooed hambeast fat chicks.
>>
god damn she's #thick

>>28129468
Invest in a fixer upper on some dating site or try the mall, around the food court not even trying to joke around
>>
Anywhere is a good place to meet girls if you can dress like a normie and not have desperation sloughing off of you like dead skin.
>>
File: 1460339503852.png (152 KB, 678x624) Image search: [Google]
1460339503852.png
152 KB, 678x624
>>28129419
THICK!!!!!! WE HAVE TO THICKER!
>>
No, fuck YOU leatherhead.
>>
Not really, there is no way to approach a woman at a gym that doesn't come off as creepy.
>>
>>28129528
Kick rocks moneyboy that's like perfect level of thickness
>>
>>28129419
Yes becuase thats when women want to be approached by guys when their gross sweaty and wearing old sweatpants.
>>
>>28129419
HOLY FUCK THE THICKNESS
>>
>>28129419
> Be op, first day at my new gym
> See qt on the hip abduction machine
> Walk over all sweaty, belly sucked in
> Ask if she comes here often
> She runs away in terror
In other words it's creepy as fuck
>>
>>28129468
Ask your Dad where he and your Mom met
>>
Gym is no place for flirting. Before or after gym you may. On the way to the gym you may. In the hall you may. Not in the gym though.
>>
File: 5RiIotI.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
5RiIotI.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>28131076
This.

You don't really want to meet girls on a GYM. Trust me, famala.
>>
No it is not the best place.

Here are some thoughts;

1) People are there for self improvement , not to meet people

2) You competition will be much stiffer.

If you've been to the gym you will see it disproportionately has lots of hot people there already.
Those hot people are probably mirrin' the other hot people and ignoring everyone else.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but if you spill your spaghetti everywhere in normal circumstances trying your luck at the gym won't help you.

If you want to meet some girls you have go out and do things, try some hobby or a club or something new in your city and engage any girls there.

>just try not to creep them out
>>
File: 1460824571961.png (51 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
1460824571961.png
51 KB, 241x255
Sure, if you can outcompete the Chads.

Generally, you want to make it look like you're the best guy in the room, and that's hard to do when you're in the den of Chad and the game's being swole.

Also, a gym's not really a social place unless you're there's like a rec center or something attached for sports. Most of the girls will be there to run in their headphones and then leave, not really looking to socialize.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.