[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALL THE POINTLESS FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: _1447038702577.gif (494 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
_1447038702577.gif
494 KB, 500x388
HOLY SHIT I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALL THE POINTLESS FUCKING DETAILS OF YOUR SHITTY LIFE WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO FILL THE AIR WITH YOUR DISGUSTING GRUNTING AND SQUAWKING JUST GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE WITHOUT TRYING TO SHOVE IT IN MY FACE AND KILLING ONE OF THE FEW MOMENTS OF PEACE AND QUIET I GET TO EXPERIENCE IN THIS MISERABLE JOKE OF AN EXISTENCE
I
DON'T
FUCKING
CARE
>>
File: worried cats.jpg (116 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
worried cats.jpg
116 KB, 541x559
Are you doing okay there, anon? Need some help?
>>
To whom is this directed
>>
don't whizz on the electric fence
>>
CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES
stop creaming
Non ascii text not allowed
>>
>>28129280
*click arrow* -> hide thread
>>
come to us anon. we'll drown out any semblance of interaction that you may have to do in real life
>>
File: crows flight.jpg (125 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
crows flight.jpg
125 KB, 640x480
>>28129280
You can just stop listening, you know.
What am I supposed to do? Feel bad?
I'll grunt and squawk until there is no longer anything to grunt and squawk about, thank you.

You don't care, but I do. You don't care if I care, and I also don't care if you care.

>just go on with your life brah
>just do it
>abloobloobloobloo

Top lel. Get fucked.
>>
>>28129280
>WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO FILL THE AIR WITH YOUR DISGUSTING GRUNTING AND SQUAWKING
Maybe they're in an anime.
Every time they turn their head towards somebody walking into a room, they have to go "oah?".
>>
File: Huge-Eyes-Ugly-Weirdo.jpg (43 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Huge-Eyes-Ugly-Weirdo.jpg
43 KB, 500x625
>>28129280
It seems like you do care, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 864x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 864x1198
>>28129280
real life OP
>>
>>28129280
Man OP, I just want to pet you and tell you everything is going to be okay while I bitch to you about everything that goes on in my life

Your hatred only feeds the beast
I'm beginning to suspect that's what you want, though, because you need someone to hate so very badly.

Also your poetry is shit, lel.
>>
>>28129280
You don't want to hear about people's lives on a board where all people do is talk about how shitty their lives are... why did you come here?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.