[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, which one of you fags actually sent this to a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: wat.png (56 KB, 234x231) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
56 KB, 234x231
Ok, which one of you fags actually sent this to a girl?
>>
>>28129136
>holy fucking shit dude
fucking dropped
you're right OP, what a dumb thing to say
>>
>>28129136
>tfw I will never be a cute girl who could say YES!! to all the cute proposals I would get from cute boys like this
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 200x113
This is truly awful ... I said in a very original post
>>
>>28129321
Fuck gifphy, my second failed gif usage today
>>
>>28129136
if a girl did this to me i would perk up immediately since it's obvious she's playful, humorous, and a fan of anime - smarter than most people
>>
>>28129405
>fan of anime
>smarter than most people
>>
That will never get you a girlfriend, but if you say that to German, you'll end up with a urinary tract infection from getting his fecal bacteria in your urethra.

TRANSLATION FOR ROBOTS:
his poop in your peehole
>>
I originally typed EGGMAN, not 'german'....

fuck autocorrect
>>
>>28129689
>>28129740
Lmao what a faggot
>>
>Admitting your feelings through text
First of all no. Second who thinks doing it like THIS is a good idea?

Hell at least when I did it I was drunk but I still did it in person.
>>
>just bee yourself
fatbatcat
>>
>>28129136
>flagrantly admitting that the only reason he asks is for her to be used in order to validate himself
You're not supposed to admit that shit.
>>
wow something like this actually happened to me irl, I was at the bus station waiting for a friend, and this otaku fat black girl approaches me and says,
-hi, can I ask you a question?
and you have me there like wtf u want and said
- uh, w/e
-I love you, and want to be your spouse.
and then she takes a ring out of her purse and says
- Will you marry me?
-WTF, no I don't know you and I'm not into black fat weirdass looking otakus
- But senpai (she ACTUALLY said Senpai), I love you
- gtfo
>>
>>28129136
>/thinks to self/
>>
File: sexting.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
sexting.png
178 KB, 750x1334
>>28129136
I would never do something quite that bad.
>>
>>28130023
>that pic
Shit dude
>>
>>28130023
I physically recoiled in disgust.
>>
>>28130023
did you end up banging her?
>>
>>28130023
KEKED AGAIN REEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 587x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 587x583
>>28130023
>all that
>thx
>THX
>T H X

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28130174
kek. Not actually me, but I'm not really any better than him.
>>
File: When u act real.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
When u act real.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>28130023
Girls like it when you just say "I like you" or "I think you are pretty".
They are weird in the fact that they dont want you to try too hard, yet want you to try your hardest to get them.
>>
>>28129136
You can tell by her reaction she's impressed. You're just jealous that he has a qt girlfriend now
>>
>>28129257
Man this is exactly what I was thinking
It's way better than the ordinary generic proposition + generic smiley face (:D, :), etc.) formula

>b-but omg it's so weird
weird is good
>>
Threads like these make me happy knowing I may be a creepy loser virgin neck-beard misogynist, but at least I'm self aware enough to avoid pulling some shit like this off.

Keked.
>>
>>28129136
Doj, get the fuck in here.
>>
>>28130208
wtf was she supposed to say?

That shit was awkward and creepy as hell.
>>
>>28130709
...how was that creepy?
He was complementing her is all. If chad sent her this message she'd be wet as fuck.

Even the op pick isn't creepy. Its weird, but kind of endearing.
>>
>>28130749
>If chad sent her this message she'd be wet as fuck.

Some things even make chad look bad anon.

But honestly if a chad sent her that she'd think he's joking and be like "wtf lol ur a dumbhead"
>>
>>28130652
That makes even me cringe dude.
>>
hey guys im a cuck
>>
>>28130749
Nothing turns a normal person off more than a sappy low self esteem loser pouring their virgin feelings out to them safely behind a computer screen. It just screams 'I'm not worth communicating with'.
>>
>>28131043
I guess when you put it that way, I can see where your coming from. You should ask them out in person.

Still, it warranted more than a "thx". Couldn't at least try and be nicer to the poor guy?
>>
>>28130709
No it fucking wasn't, unless of course the dude was unnattractive. Even if he was you can do better than fucking "thx". People are so goddamn uninteresting
>>
File: 1461577273444.jpg (163 KB, 937x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461577273444.jpg
163 KB, 937x1000
>>28130023
feels good to be subtly rejected, doesn't it?
>>
>>28130023
>sexting.png
Holy shit, my sides can't take this
>>
>>28129136
>*snickers nefariously*
>>
>>28130023

>m-maybe she's writing a l-long, thought-out reply...
>>
>>28130023
I'm more offended by the response. Even though the approach was childish and not at all what women seek in a man... for some reason.

Women literally hate romance.
>>
He's just being himself... I thought that's what you're supposed to do...right?
>>
the only time i ever admitted my feelings for a cute girl I called her at like midnight and kept stuttering every other word. i was legitimately saying shit like s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry to b-b-b-b-bother you. never talked to her again. probably thinks i was crazy
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.