[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl shows interest in me >she's black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: crying pepe.jpg (47 KB, 492x487) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
47 KB, 492x487
>girl shows interest in me
>she's black
>>
Had this happen to me before
Atleast they're outright about it
>>
>>28129181
kek

original c.
>>
>>28128974
Finish your pussy, there's starving virgins in r9k
>>
>>28128974
If you wouldn't date her then you're a normalfag
>>
Is she into raceplay? That shit is hot as fuck.
I want to fuck a black girl and make her my slave. I'd dress up like a nazi and shit too. Niggers like fucked up shit like that.
>>
>>28129181
>>Atleast they're outright about it
Biggest plus for black women, they're the only women willing to go after a guy instead of just twirling their hair and waiting for you to pursue her.

>>28129208
sensible kek
>>
File: 1445803900398.jpg (213 KB, 1242x1227) Image search: [Google]
1445803900398.jpg
213 KB, 1242x1227
>>28128974
How do you explain normies you're not into niggers without sounding racist?
>>
>>28128974
are you hispanic?

cuz we hispanics have this problem. all the fucking time. even shitskin muslim women confuse us with terrorists ... erruslims.
>>
Racist black girls are 10/10
>>
>>28129554
Just say "eh.. not into em". If they challenge you, fight SJW fire with fire. Be all "Excuse me? You don't get to tell me who I have to be attracted to, shitlord."
>>
>>28129776
My favourite way is saying that it makes you as racist as gay dudes are misogynistic.
>>
>>28128974
I was looking at some ugly black chicks ass and thighs today

I would be intimidated to show interest. It would feel backwards if she was interested in me. You would expect a girl to want a guy who's at least as assertive as themselves
>>
>>28129945
I always heard that black women are the most willing to go after a guy, but the least forgiving of men who aren't confident and Chadsome, especially in bed. How true is that?
>>
>>28129554
Normies have given me more shit for liking black girls desu. its likely they expect you dont like em
>>
>>28128974
>girl shows interest in me
Then you need to fuck off, normalfag scum.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.